Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDOMO
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: California Flag
This site should have an Amazon affiliate link
    #24533017 - 08/05/17 06:50 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

We click through to go shopping, you get a commission on anything we buy for 24 hours. "I wanna go shopping" tab. Uk and Canada links too. List shroomery user seller accounts. :cookiemonster:

--------------------
:seriawes:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: This site should have an Amazon affiliate link [Re: DOMO]
    #24533248 - 08/05/17 08:19 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That's what our sponsors/vendors are for.

Why undermine who pays this sites bills with a gigantic business not ran by mushroom people

--------------------
:whyyy:

OfflineDOMO
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: California Flag
Re: This site should have an Amazon affiliate link [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24533268 - 08/05/17 08:28 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I was thinking for non-mushroom related stuff. A basically  free tip jar for when a person decides to shop on Amazon.

Like this
http://www.yourmomshousepodcast.com/
Bottom of the page.

--------------------
:seriawes:

Edited by DOMO (08/05/17 08:29 PM)

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Re: This site should have an Amazon affiliate link [Re: DOMO] * 1
    #24533335 - 08/05/17 08:47 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That's a good idea, and it's nice to see people thinking about ways to help monetize the site, thank you for the feedback!

Unfortunately, Amazon specifically prohibits "link begging". We can't explicitly ask people to click through our affiliate link every time they shop on Amazon. That would put us in violation of their terms of service, and our affiliate account could be cancelled. Amazon currently provides a modest but reliable stream of revenue and we want to play by their rules.

However, we do certainly use Amazon affiliate links whenever we are able to remain in compliance! For example, if you post a link to a product on Amazon, we automatically will add our affiliate code and receive credit as a referral. Or for certain keywords in posts ("delicious bacon") we'll show affiliate links at the top and bottom of the thread. So, if you do click a link from the Shroomery which goes to Amazon, we will get credit. But we truly just want to be sending them legitimate traffic, where a link from the site actually generates a sale. Due to the controversial nature of our site's content, it's very important that we meticulously follow all affiliate terms and conditions.

If you want to give back with every purchase, I do encourage everyone to sign up at https://smile.amazon.com/. 0.5% of every purchase will go to a non-profit of your choice, and there are many charities to choose from, including community favorites like MAPS.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Delicious Bacon

Community >> The Pub