Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies, Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMisterBudd

Introducing mice elf.
    #24514963 - 07/28/17 10:51 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Hello there!

I'm MisterBudd and I swear I'm pretty sure I have the right website, but just to cover my bases, I joined growery.org also. I work and play out here in the lovely state of Colorado and I do cultivate Medical and Recreational marijuana to make the rent. I will answer any question you have about marijuana. No, I will not mail you any. :smile:

Working with marijuana has given me an appreciation for the interaction of the various flora and fauna that typically interact with the plant. On more than a few occasions, I have seen either mushrooms growing in the corners of large grows, or small boxes like these placed on top of lights.

My particular niche with my employer is pest management. Most of the pests I deal with can be seen with the naked eye, but by that time I'm usually dealing with an infestation by that point. This is where my new found appreciation of microscopy comes in, and I'm trying to figure out a few good starter microscopes, that remain within a limited budget. If y'all have any suggestions, feel free to fire away! I'm old and getting squinty, so anything I can plug into a laptop, or even a phone or tablet would be aces.

If there is anything more about me you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

Below are a few pictures of what I'm currently working on. The strain is Albino Penis Envy. I got a syringe from someplace that someone else probably got theirs from also. I am 14 days in after inoculation in the first picture, and 12 days after in the second.

First Picture.

Second Picture.

Third picture. Something goes horribly awry with my myco.

That's an in house strain called Bordello. She can be a bit finicky to grow, but she's a great strain to chill out on the couch with. 

Anyway, thanks for letting me join, and I look forward to typing at you!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies, Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started