Home | Community | Message Board


Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male


Registered: 04/01/07
Posts: 45,399
Loc: Under the C
Real men and dating coaches
    #24506922 - 07/25/17 12:27 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Watched a few of Corey Wayne's dating videos on YouTube. One part of his whole premise makes no sense.

He has a book called "The 3% Man". He wants us to act like "real" men, but if 97% of men are not real men - well the math just doesn't add up...

And the other part is that he wants his entire audience to be alpha males. Again, this doe not make sense. There is only one alpha male per tribe, group or whatever. The alpha male would be the dominant or top male, so how could all of his viewers be top males? Makes no sense. That is like everyone in a sporting event or contest being a winner.

Corey: "Women like men who act like men." Yet 97% of men are wussies. Seems like he means "Women like men who act like idealized movie star men or top jocks."

Who here looks awesome in your custom tailored tuxedo, drives a DB Martin and can kick anyone's ass after listening to these videos?






--------------------


Edited by OrgoneConclusion (07/25/17 12:48 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Registered: 12/10/11
Posts: 13,625
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #24507063 - 07/25/17 01:29 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone that doesn't understand the bullshit of these "alpha male" theories is delusional.

The male to female population is equal.

If everyone were straight and everyone married then every single man would get a woman.



The only kind of woman that prefers a shallow stupid man is a shallow stupid woman.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWorkmanV
Psilocybe Microscopist
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/01/01
Posts: 3,566
Loc: Washington, USA
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24507648 - 07/25/17 06:49 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

This video gives an insight into women that I found very interesting.



Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler


Registered: 05/21/12
Posts: 4,830
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: Workman]
    #24507688 - 07/25/17 07:09 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I've actually read his book and if you read it you would see the mistake you're making in your assumption. He says that only 3% of the men in the world REALLY understand women and the other 97% don't really understand them. He isn't saying 97% of men are wussies. His book is pretty good if you read it, although it was poorly written and could use some major editing.


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male


Registered: 04/01/07
Posts: 45,399
Loc: Under the C
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #24508270 - 07/25/17 11:06 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I will state this one more time: saying only 3% of men act like "real" men is illogical. If the vast majority act a certain way then that is far more representative of what a real man acts like. Of course, we can torture the word "real" until it means something entirely different...


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Registered: 12/10/11
Posts: 13,625
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #24508339 - 07/25/17 11:44 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Workman said:
This video gives an insight into women that I found very interesting.






Hmm... I wonder if women would have "sought the more powerful" and "abandon their tribe" as a result, throughout history, if they had any actual power of their own.



I find alot of this stuff to be based on false assumptions, faulty conclusions, misunderstandings, and irrational links to irrelevant things.

Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
He says that only 3% of the men in the world REALLY understand women and the other 97% don't really understand them.





Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I will state this one more time: saying only 3% of men act like "real" men is illogical.




These are 2 very different statements.
I hope someone can clarify because it changes my response.

My response to a very small percentage of men actually understanding women would be that I agree. But I'd probably still disagree with alot of the fellow's "understandings" of women.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/31/04
Posts: 21,407
Loc: Building 7
Re: Real men and dating coaches [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #24508922 - 07/26/17 09:17 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I will state this one more time: saying only 3% of men act like "real" men is illogical. If the vast majority act a certain way then that is far more representative of what a real man acts like. Of course, we can torture the word "real" until it means something entirely different...






--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
238 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.