Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOliver312
Stranger

Loc: IL Flag
Trip All Day Possible?
    #24504533 - 07/24/17 08:15 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I usually microdose with my shrooms. I take 0.3g in a gel cap and I'm in a good place for about 3-4hrs.  My question is if there is a way to keep that for 6-8hrs.(?)  I microdose one day on, 3 off. So I'm thinking with tolerance low, can I take another microdose towards the end of the first and keep going? Or does the body's tolerance rise that quickly where I'd need to take a double dose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Trip All Day Possible? [Re: Oliver312]
    #24505505 - 07/24/17 05:44 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yes you can. All tolerance really means is that you need more. You'll probably have to do some experimenting though to find out how much you need to take and how much your tolerance is effected by the initial dose.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24505608 - 07/24/17 06:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Oliver312 said:
I usually microdose with my shrooms. I take 0.3g in a gel cap and I'm in a good place for about 3-4hrs.  My question is if there is a way to keep that for 6-8hrs.(?)  I microdose one day on, 3 off. So I'm thinking with tolerance low, can I take another microdose towards the end of the first and keep going? Or does the body's tolerance rise that quickly where I'd need to take a double dose?

Are you actually tripping with such minuscule amounts?

Your thread title is about "tripping" all day but here you're talking about micro-dosing ....?....

I'm playing semantics here, but micro-dosing is taking a dose so low that it's not even really perceptible , a dose so low that it's not going to produce a "high" of any sort...and certainly not a "trip". Micro-dosing is mostly taking psychedelics as a nootropic of sorts, for cognitive enhancement, not to "trip" .

0.3g is what I'd consider a micro-dose, that's also below what I feel is a threshold dose for any sort of pronounced buzz/high.

To answer your question though...taking another dose around 2 or 3 hours after the first should extend what ever effects you experience.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Trip All Day Possible? [Re: openmind]
    #24505631 - 07/24/17 06:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Oliver312 said:

I'm playing semantics here, but micro-dosing is taking a dose so low that it's not even really perceptible , a dose so low that it's not going to produce a "high" of any sort...and certainly not a "trip". Micro-dosing is mostly taking psychedelics as a nootropic of sorts, for cognitive enhancement, not to "trip" .

0.3g is what I'd consider a micro-dose, that's also below what I feel is a threshold dose for any sort of pronounced buzz/high.

-OM

It should and will be different for every individual, and the varying alkaloids content of the Mushrooms can play a role too

But .3g is way more than a micro-dose for me.

I call that a Micro-meditation dose because I'm basically forced to meditate and I have even experienced out of body states sober and on .3g

Micro dosing like you said is sub-perceptual and everyone will be different

.1g of mushrooms or 10 micrograms of LSD is what works for me

20 mics or .3 to .5 of caps will have me tripping in a meditative state, deeply connected with the spirit world

Of course I could handle that dose in public and daily life, but really it does so much more than just enhance daily aspects of life, it almost calls me to meditate and profound insight and realization comes through like an entire channel has been opened

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Trip All Day Possible? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24505665 - 07/24/17 06:44 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Mix it with Harmalas or Moclobemide (take it 30 minutes after the Harmalas or Moclobemide, for full gut MAO-A inhibition), and the MAO-A inhibition will potentiate not only the dosage (so less Shrooms or even 4-ACO-DMT if using that, is needed for the same effects) but also it's duration so that it lasts a good bit longer (with full MAO-A inhibition and at least a good dosage of Shooms, the duration can last about 9 to 12+ hours).

Just make sure you're not using any contraindicated medications or drugs if venturing the MAO-A inhibition route and you'll be fine, absolutely no reason to avoid anything dietarily.

--------------------

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#24505670 - 07/24/17 06:45 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Your thread title is about "tripping" all day but here you're talking about micro-dosing ....?....

Yeah that part did confuse me a bit.

OfflineOliver312
Stranger

#24509130 - 07/26/17 09:51 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Oliver312 said:

Are you actually tripping with such minuscule amounts?

Your thread title is about "tripping" all day but here you're talking about micro-dosing...?...

That's a good point. I'm probably neither by definition then. When I take .3g, I get the same physical feeling as having a few beers. Mentally and consciously I'm fine. But my legs get a little heavy, I'm certainly more relaxed, and tend to just go with the flow. I feel it physically, and there are slight mental changes that I can notice, so I guess this isn't a micro-dose. But what is it then? A 'level 1' trip?

PS: thanks for the responses/answers too though. I will try that next time.

OfflineOliver312
Stranger

Re: Trip All Day Possible? [Re: Sabnock]
    #24509137 - 07/26/17 09:54 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Mix it with Harmalas or Moclobemide (take it 30 minutes after the Harmalas or Moclobemide, for full gut MAO-A inhibition), and the MAO-A inhibition will potentiate not only the dosage (so less Shrooms or even 4-ACO-DMT if using that, is needed for the same effects) but also it's duration so that it lasts a good bit longer (with full MAO-A inhibition and at least a good dosage of Shooms, the duration can last about 9 to 12+ hours).

Just make sure you're not using any contraindicated medications or drugs if venturing the MAO-A inhibition route and you'll be fine, absolutely no reason to avoid anything dietarily.

This is above my current knowledge base on this matter. Where can find more in depth info on this and more detail on how to do this? Where do I find Harmalas and how are they taken?

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#24509395 - 07/26/17 12:48 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Oliver312 said:
Quote:

Sabnock said:

This is above my current knowledge base on this matter. Where can find more in depth info on this and more detail on how to do this? Where do I find Harmalas and how are they taken?

Harmalas can be found in Peganum Harmala seed (which is like dirt cheap and very potent, and can be found easily online like on ebay or sometimes in middle eastern stores by the name of Esphand), or B. Caapi "Ayahuasca" vine. Alternatively, you can also find some Harmala extracts on ebay like pure Harmine and Harmaline/Harmine mix. Check out the DMT-Nexus for more info on Harmalas, and try searching up Psilohuasca on google for a bit of info on the combination. A lot of people like Psilohuasca, myself included.

I myself, i stick with Peganum Harmala seed powder in capsules, or homemade freebased Peganum Harmala extract in a capsule, or homemade freebased purified Harmala (Harmine/Harmaline mix) extract in a capsule. I take it, wait about 30 minutes, and then take the Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT. It may take a little bit of experimentation to find the right dosage of Harmalas/Rue and timing of the Shrooms/4-ACO-DMT for you, but once you get it down i think you'll like it.

I'd say to stick with 3 grams of Peganum Harmala seed powder in capsules, or 200mgs of the freebased or HCL Harmala extract in a capsule. Never get 10x Peganum Harmala extract as it never seems to work right for people, always stick with the freebased or HCL extracts if going to the extract route.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies