Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions)
    #24504326 - 07/24/17 04:00 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

sessions latest threats against marijuana (coincide with his own week, where he became the pariah of DC, was insulted publically by trump)

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/343218-trumps-doj-gears-up-for-crackdown-on-marijuana

The Trump administration is readying for a crackdown on marijuana users under Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

President Trump’s Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety, led by Sessions, is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime and recommend tougher sentences for those caught growing, selling and smoking the plant. 

Sessions sent a memo in April updating the U.S. Attorney’s Offices and Department of Justice Department (DOJ) component heads on the work of the task force, which he said would be accomplished through various subcommittees. In the memo, Sessions said he has asked for initial recommendations no later than July 27.

“Task Force subcommittees will also undertake a review of existing policies in the areas of charging, sentencing, and marijuana to ensure consistency with the Department's overall strategy on reducing violent crime and with Administration goals and priorities,” he wrote.
Criminal justice reform advocates fear Sessions’s memo signals stricter enforcement is ahead.

“The task force revolves around reducing violent crime and Sessions and other DOJ officials have been out there over the last month and explicitly the last couple of weeks talking about how immigration and marijuana increases violent crime,” said Inimai Chettiar, director of the Brennan Center's Justice Program. 

“We’re worried there’s going to be something in the recommendations that is either saying that that’s true or recommending action be taken based on that being true.”

Sessions sent a letter in May asking congressional leaders to do away with an amendment to the DOJ budget prohibiting the agency from using federal funds to prevent states "from implementing their own State laws that authorize the use, distribution, possession or cultivation of medical marijuana."

“I believe it would be unwise for Congress to restrict the discretion of the Department to fund prosecutions, particularly in the midst of an historic drug epidemic and potentially long-term uptick in violent crime,” said the letter from Sessions, first obtained by Massroots.com and verified by The Washington Post.

As for the task force, Sessions said another subcommittee would “explore our use of asset forfeiture and make recommendations on any improvements needed to legal authorities, policies, and training to most effectively attack the financial infrastructure of criminal organizations.”

On Wednesday, Sessions reportedly re-established a controversial criminal asset seizure program ahead of the committee’s recommendations.

Local law enforcement leaders say a crackdown appears to be next, though they argue there’s no need for it.

“From a practitioner’s point of view, marijuana is not a drug that doesn’t have some danger to it, but it’s not the drug that’s driving violent crime in America,” said Ronal Serpas, the former superintendent of the New Orleans Police Department and co-chairman of Law Enforcement Leaders to Reduce Crime and Incarceration.

“That’s not the drug with which we see so much death and destruction on the streets of America. Crack and powdered cocaine, heroin and opioids is where we’re seeing people die on street corners fighting over territory or control.”

Eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized the recreational use of marijuana, and another 21 states allow the use of medical marijuana, according to the Marijuana Policy Project, but marijuana use is still illegal under federal law.

If Sessions ignites a fight over states' rights, Chettiar wonders whether it will spur Republicans into a showdown with the Trump administration on criminal justice reform.   

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who publicly criticized Sessions for reversing Obama-era guidelines on criminal charges and sentencing in May, said he’s not in favor of the DOJ interfering with state policies regarding marijuana. 

“I will oppose anybody from the administration or otherwise that wants to interfere with state policy,” he told The Hill this week.

Paul is part of a bipartisan group of Senators pushing legislation to allow patients to continue accessing medical marijuana in states where it is legal without fear of federal prosecution.

Legislation introduced last month by Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Paul introduced — known as the The Compassionate Access, Research Expansion and Respect States (CARERS) Act — would amend federal law to allow states to set their own medical marijuana policies.

According to Politifact, Trump pledged to leave marijuana legalization up to the states while on the campaign trail. But last month he reportedly pushed back against the congressional ban on the DOJ interfering with state medical marijuana laws in a signing statement, asserting that he isn’t legally bound to the limits imposed by Congress.

The DOJ’s likely move on marijuana comes amid rising tensions between Trump and Sessions.

Trump in an interview with The New York Times publicly dressed down Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, calling that decision “very unfair” to him.

Longtime Trump ally Roger Stone argued this week that Trump has been disappointed in Sessions.

“The president initially bonded with Sessions because he saw him as a tough guy,” he said in an interview with The New York Times.

“Now he’s saying: 'Where’s my tough guy? Why doesn’t he have my back?’ There’s a lack of aggressiveness with Sessions, unless it involves chasing people for smoking pot.”

In an interview with The Hill, Booker called Sessions “one of the greatest threats to the safety of our local communities in America.”

“If you try to start prosecuting marijuana … you create more violence and more danger as well as greater government cost,” he said. “These policies that he’s doing ultimately go to the core of the safety of our communities.”

Though Sessions appears to be an obstacle for lawmakers and advocates who want sentencing reform, Booker said he’s not “insurmountable.”

“If we can overcome Strom Thurmond’s filibuster against the civil rights bill, we can overcome a U.S. Attorney General who is out of step with history and out of step with his party,” he said. 

But Sessions isn’t alone in his views on pot. Though he said he believes in the need for sentencing reform, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) seemed to agree this week that there needs to be stricter enforcement.

“I believe marijuana probably needs to be cracked down on, but we’ll see when he sends it over,” Graham said of the task force report.

Edited by Fractal420 (07/24/17 11:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Fractal420] * 3
    #24504379 - 07/24/17 05:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

More proof that republicans are completely out of touch with the principles they claim to be based on. Small government blah blah blah, states rights blah blah blah, for the people blah blah blah, pro business blah blah blah. Practice what you preach assholes.

--------------------

Offlineleschampignons
Biochemistry + Mycology
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/NJ/ME Flag
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Fractal420]
    #24504705 - 07/24/17 10:08 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

IMO legal cannabis is unstoppable. Even with imbeciles like Sessions trying their very hardest to crack down on it, it seems unlikely anything will come of it.

I mean think bout it - over 20% of Americans live in a state where recreational is legal. That's 60 million people and also a lot of people who make their livelihood off it. The DEA has rather limited resources to enforce federal laws, and even if they did many of these states have home grow in place, making it effectively impossible to stamp out legal weed.

Add to that the fact that something like 60% of people in the U.S. think it should be legal and it seems highly likely that any attempt to enforce federal law would just result in failure - even if they do succeed in knocking out let's say 50% of the dispensaries in the legal states (IMO impossible with their resources) that would probably just result in making a lot of people very angry and them voting to kick out trump, sessions and anyone else who supports this BS at the next election cycle.

I'm just hoping that once our sorry excuse for a governor leaves here in NJ we can pass a legalization law (preferably one that expunges criminal records and allows for home grows)

--------------------
leschampignons Trade List

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: leschampignons]
    #24504746 - 07/24/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Because the federal Government is afraid of cultural evolution.  You have freedom of religion but only a few legal choices.  They care nothing about people who want a different freedom.  They care about outdated and unproven beliefs. 

They have the money to fight everyone.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24504820 - 07/24/17 11:20 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Because the federal Government is afraid of cultural evolution.  You have freedom of religion but only a few legal choices.  They care nothing about people who want a different freedom.  They care about outdated and unproven beliefs. 

They have the money to fight everyone.

Even though that is what they represent (outdated unproven beliefs) i think what they care about is really just $$$$

I agree that it is unstoppable. But images of dispensary owners being pulled out and locked up at the crack of dawn is a prospect that really scares me. I mean, there are no dispensaries in my state or even that close, but just the amount of lost progress would be staggering. I would hope that at least the cannabis users are active enough in protest to let it be known that this is a civil rights issue, no less.

And a medical issue. and just a denial issue

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Fractal420]
    #24504863 - 07/24/17 11:45 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Republicans have a fuck the poor mentality.  They are into a police state.  I used to be a republican and invested in the stock market and bought into the whole religion.  I can't believe anyone votes for them.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Offlinefractalgod
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: sunshine]
    #24505104 - 07/24/17 02:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I think Trump is gonna try to get rid of sessions.we will have to see this whole article was just speculation on something that hasn't happened yet. I honestly think this is click bait because the legalization movement is making too much money to stop.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: fractalgod]
    #24505143 - 07/24/17 02:47 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I agree sessions might be on his way out, just like everyone else trump has fired.

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: fractalgod]
    #24505164 - 07/24/17 02:58 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

the Constitution of United States of America 'we the people' was written on hemp paper :cookiemonster:
if only they knew their most valuable crop would become illegal, they would have added a line.

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: ellomello]
    #24505172 - 07/24/17 03:02 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Also, the opioid epidemic hasn't even begun to be tackled by the DOJ or the President, without a health care bill passed I don't see any other policies changing anytime soon.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: tdubz]
    #24505276 - 07/24/17 03:57 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

What a bunch of criminals! :taco:

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #24505361 - 07/24/17 04:38 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
More proof that republicans are completely out of touch with the principles they claim to be based on. Small government blah blah blah, states rights blah blah blah, for the people blah blah blah, pro business blah blah blah. Practice what you preach assholes.

Both parties are pretty out of touch.

--------------------

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Fractal420] * 3
    #24505395 - 07/24/17 04:54 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

For those who said the Trump Administration wouldn't got after pot: Here it is. Read it and weep.

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Eminence]
    #24505677 - 07/24/17 06:48 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

You guys really need to quit thinking the sky is falling.

Quote:

Although he remains personally opposed to marijuana legalization, Attorney General Jeff Sessions (shown) indicated last week that he is not intent on cracking down on marijuana growers, sellers, and users in states where the drug is legal.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/25927-sessions-hints-he-won-t-crack-down-on-marijuana-in-states-where-it-s-legal

For real, stop feeding into the whole boogey man theory the media and the left wing propagandists are putting out.

and that was back in may. so anything going forward is a crock of shit.

unless the old man starts amassing federal police at the pot shops you guys should continue to chill the fuck out.

--------------------
People in my Fan Club: Masked (President), Ballsalsa (VP), The Ecstatic*don't waste your time "debating" with him, he uses 3rd grader tactics (Director of Bullshit), Koods (Fake News Anchorman), Falcon - Devout Communist

*Word your posts carefully if they contain right wing values. The moderators here like to keep it left leaning, they will use every excuse to ban you but not the others. You've been warned.

Edited by keyser_soze (07/24/17 06:50 PM)

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: ellomello] * 1
    #24505708 - 07/24/17 06:59 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ellomello said:
the Constitution of United States of America 'we the people' was written on hemp paper :cookiemonster:
if only they knew their most valuable crop would become illegal, they would have added a line.

they added the line shall not be infringed on the 2nd and look how it was trampled on by democrats and liberals.

--------------------
People in my Fan Club: Masked (President), Ballsalsa (VP), The Ecstatic*don't waste your time "debating" with him, he uses 3rd grader tactics (Director of Bullshit), Koods (Fake News Anchorman), Falcon - Devout Communist

*Word your posts carefully if they contain right wing values. The moderators here like to keep it left leaning, they will use every excuse to ban you but not the others. You've been warned.

Edited by keyser_soze (07/24/17 06:59 PM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: keyser_soze]
    #24505727 - 07/24/17 07:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Republitards are out of touch with reality.  If they wanted money they would tax it.  It is about some sort of deluded religious war.

What a bunch of fags!

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: leschampignons]
    #24506657 - 07/25/17 07:36 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

leschampignons said:

I'm just hoping that once our sorry excuse for a governor leaves here in NJ we can pass a legalization law
(preferably one that expunges criminal records and allows for home grows)

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/heres_one_nj_lawmakers_plan_to_legalize_recreation.html
No home grows in proposal.:gc:
That may change with new Dem Governor...:waits:

:growingweed: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlineleschampignons
Biochemistry + Mycology
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/NJ/ME Flag
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: vinsue]
    #24507004 - 07/25/17 10:54 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
Quote:

leschampignons said:

I'm just hoping that once our sorry excuse for a governor leaves here in NJ we can pass a legalization law
(preferably one that expunges criminal records and allows for home grows)

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/heres_one_nj_lawmakers_plan_to_legalize_recreation.html
No home grows in proposal.:gc:
That may change with new Dem Governor...:waits:

:growingweed: . . . :peace:

yes it would be rather sad to not be able to home grow, and it would be hard to push for home grow once legalization was already in place. I wonder what the penalty would be for growing if this proposal were enacted..

I think there are a few (definitely at least one) other proposals floating around as well.

--------------------
leschampignons Trade List

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: keyser_soze] * 1
    #24507529 - 07/25/17 03:50 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

keyser_soze said:
Quote:

ellomello said:

they added the line shall not be infringed on the 2nd and look how it was trampled on by democrats and liberals.

Any one who uses drugs and supports the Republicans who started the drug war under Nixon is like the Jews that supported the Nazi party. Fucking moronic!

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: rider420]
    #24507646 - 07/25/17 04:48 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

anyone who decries racism and gives support to the democrats is like supporting the nazi party.

democrats founded the KKK. never forget.

they will try and tell you that the democrats turned into reublicans, but we can;t forget about hillary's best friend and mentor - (D) Robert Byrd.

but i'm sure you will forgive him if he says "i made a mistake and i'm sorry"

edit* and there is more to life than just trying to get drugs legalized.

does legalizing them make any difference whether you use it or not? no? so why go with the party who makes dumb ass financial decisions (but legalizes weed for votes democrats/liberals) vs the one who has no say so if you use or not, with financially responsible decisions (republicans)?

basically what i am getting at is, it seems the majority would rather be poor as shit and taxed to death as long as their feel goods were legalized vs working and voting against taxes but having drugs illegal (which doesn't stop drug use anyway, as is already proven).

it's almost as if you wish to become mindless zombies controlled by the state --as long as they keep drugs legal. it's a pitiful attitude to have and i bet your current living situations prove that.

--------------------

Edited by keyser_soze (07/25/17 05:01 PM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: keyser_soze]
    #24507667 - 07/25/17 05:02 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Blah blah blah.

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24507672 - 07/25/17 05:03 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Blah blah blah.

so i pretty much hit the nail on the head then.

--------------------

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

#24507710 - 07/25/17 05:21 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

keyser_soze said:
anyone who decries racism and gives support to the democrats is like supporting the nazi party.

they will try and tell you that the democrats turned into reublicans, but we can;t forget about hillary's best friend and mentor - (D) Robert Byrd.

does legalizing them make any difference whether you use it or not? no? so why go with the party who makes dumb ass financial decisions (but legalizes weed for votes democrats/liberals) vs the one who has no say so if you use or not, with financially responsible decisions (republicans)?

basically what i am getting at is, it seems the majority would rather be poor as shit and taxed to death as long as their feel goods were legalized vs working and voting against taxes but having drugs illegal (which doesn't stop drug use anyway, as is already proven).

it's almost as if you wish to become mindless zombies controlled by the state --as long as they keep drugs legal. it's a pitiful attitude to have and i bet your current living situations prove that.

And your a greedy misanthrope who thinks money can make you happy. Good luck buddy while I'm quite happy you will never be no matter how rich you get.

BTW I am happily retired in my house bought and paid for twenty years ago and if you knew how I live you would be quite jealous. Still having fun volunteering to help others meals on wheels but I suspect such empathic actions would not bring you any pleasure.

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: rider420]
    #24507802 - 07/25/17 05:56 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rider420 said:
Quote:

keyser_soze said:

And your a greedy misanthrope who thinks money can make you happy. Good luck buddy while I'm quite happy you will never be no matter how rich you get.

BTW I am happily retired in my house bought and paid for twenty years ago and if you knew how I live you would be quite jealous. Still having fun volunteering to help others meals on wheels but I suspect such empathic actions would not bring you any pleasure.

i retired at 25.

i work to make my ass get up in the morning.

tell me again about meals on wheels?

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24508051 - 07/25/17 07:31 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Sure you retired at 25.

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24508059 - 07/25/17 07:33 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

what else do you call being financially independent after working at a place of employment?

--------------------

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
    #24508064 - 07/25/17 07:36 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

keyser_soze said:
what else do you call being financially independent after working at a place of employment?

I call that chillen! :taco::cheers:

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24508099 - 07/25/17 07:49 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreeTheSoul said:
Quote:

keyser_soze said:

I call that chillen! :taco::cheers:

it should be a dream for everyone, but nope, drugs come first.

they can always protest against the 1% later...

--------------------

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
    #24508914 - 07/26/17 07:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:

In the memo, Sessions said he has asked for initial recommendations no later than July 27.

LOL I just found flower hairs on my outdoor nodes this morning.  Sessions must be scared all THE George Washington seed weed outsourced to Mexico isn't going to sell with Great American CropTober coming in bigger than any previous year.

Edited by downlowfunk (07/26/17 07:14 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: downlowfunk] * 1
    #24509006 - 07/26/17 08:06 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Which democrats funded the KKK? You know that republicans and democrats basically switched sides over time, and it seems like theyre switching lately also.

Its more "progressives vs people who want to turn back time" (to the 1800s)

All politics is crap, i mean during the obama era all 2cx were banned, there were blanket bans on cathinones and synthetic "K2 cannabinoids". But all known shit was left alone. They allowed for colorado to do its thing. Anyway, politically, drugs/cannabis aside, what legislature has the trump administration made at ALL thats any good?

Honestly if drug policy doesnt matter to you perhaps dont read this forum? Because it does to everyone else here.

Quote:

Any one who uses drugs and supports the Republicans who started the drug war under Nixon is like the Jews that supported the Nazi party. Fucking moronic!

I agree wholeheartedly. Which is another sad thing: cannabis for a long time was considered a bipartisan issue, and it actually is cause plenty of republicans smoke weed, but when it comes time to pass laws, these are the people who are hell bent on taking away access to any drugs besides alcohol. I guess in the 1800s good people didnt smoke pot

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24509274 - 07/26/17 11:29 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Which democrats funded the KKK? You know that republicans and democrats basically switched sides over time, and it seems like theyre switching lately also.

Its more "progressives vs people who want to turn back time" (to the 1800s)

All politics is crap, i mean during the obama era all 2cx were banned, there were blanket bans on cathinones and synthetic "K2 cannabinoids". But all known shit was left alone. They allowed for colorado to do its thing. Anyway, politically, drugs/cannabis aside, what legislature has the trump administration made at ALL thats any good?

Honestly if drug policy doesnt matter to you perhaps dont read this forum? Because it does to everyone else here.

Quote:

I agree wholeheartedly. Which is another sad thing: cannabis for a long time was considered a bipartisan issue, and it actually is cause plenty of republicans smoke weed, but when it comes time to pass laws, these are the people who are hell bent on taking away access to any drugs besides alcohol. I guess in the 1800s good people didnt smoke pot

Funny, I don't see conversations about wanting shrooms legalized...nope not on this mushroom growing forum, everyone wants to start with hard drugs like heroin and cocaine.  You guys are all fucking delusional mindless drugged up voters. Nothing matters to you except someone telling you something is legal.  It seems to be the thing holding back these oh so educated shroomerites from truly making America great again.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24509594 - 07/26/17 02:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Where the fuck you been?

People bring that question up from time to time.  Nobody hear wants hard drugs like heroin or crack or meth and if they do they haven't vocalized those desires.

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24509920 - 07/26/17 04:45 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Where the fuck you been?

People bring that question up from time to time.  Nobody hear wants hard drugs like heroin or crack or meth and if they do they haven't vocalized those desires.

i see you dont frequent the forums enough. 1/4 posts want heroin legalized. check it out for yourself, i have no reason to lie.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24511317 - 07/27/17 08:59 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Trump supporters have every reason to lie and do very often.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#24511366 - 07/27/17 09:22 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Are you really going to act like that is some unique trait among Trump supporters? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Eminence]
    #24511389 - 07/27/17 09:30 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I'm starting to get a thread of hope that Trump is gonna can Sessions ass. Then again he flip flopped on LGBQT rights, so his word about leaving marijuana alone is obviously shit as well. So Sessions replacement might not be any better.

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24511586 - 07/27/17 11:39 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Trump supporters have every reason to lie and do very often.

Very good.cool story bro.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24514035 - 07/28/17 01:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I can't even argue with a Trump supporter.  Anyone that insanely out of line with reality and cold hard facts is a defunct living slim ball that is not resembling a human.  Hell, dogs are better people than Trump toons.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#24514087 - 07/28/17 01:53 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Who did you vote for again?

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24514134 - 07/28/17 02:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Your mom.  I voted for your mom.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#24514140 - 07/28/17 02:35 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So either you didn't vote, or you're embarrassed about who you voted for.

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24514206 - 07/28/17 03:10 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

No not embarrased.  It seems that you feel pride is involved hen it's not.  Although I do have a lack of pride in a country and planet that choose war and greed and prisons over people and freedom.

I find Trump repulsive.  As well as most other politicians.  They are fake people and Trump is very fake.

There is not much to like about democrats and a lot to strongly dislike about republicans.  I strongly feel religion should not be the basis of laws.  Those that believe that can suck my dick.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24515600 - 07/29/17 07:46 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Funny, I don't see conversations about wanting shrooms legalized...nope not on this mushroom growing forum, everyone wants to start with hard drugs like heroin and cocaine.  You guys are all fucking delusional mindless drugged up voters. Nothing matters to you except someone telling you something is legal.  It seems to be the thing holding back these oh so educated shroomerites from truly making America great again.

MAPS already was attempting to make psilocybin schedule 2, but that might affect spore trade and all sorts of shit. We could use less risk and not get arrested for just wanting to see shrooms grow, eat em or not. That really shouldnt be a crime, especially not a felony BUT... This is a stepping-stone process. If cannabis isnt even federally legalized, you really think shrooms have a chance yet? No. Not enough people know of their medicinal benefits because people do fear psychedelics (confrontation with yourself, people know deep down and it scares them). I mean if you google "shroom" and hit news, youll see all positive things. Despite that, when we have succeeded for real with cannabis, this is a topic to address then.

Cannabis has ALOT more public support, everyone knows that it *is* medicine and most americans have tried it and know its no big deal. Alot of these same people either are afraid of shrooms or maybe had some difficult trips so maybe they dont see the medicinal value. I dont think people were microdosing back then. And "shell shock" wasnt really all that understood.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#24515632 - 07/29/17 08:08 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Im all for equality but if you care about personal freedom/not getting arrested for using psychoatives, a vote for trump was CLEARLY (this was not a secret) a vote for more drug war

the only pot he CLAIMED to protect was medical marijuana although im not sure he knows the difference. Probably thinks it means a prescription from a doctor like NY or something. (Where even people with cancer dont bother with MMJ). We knew right away about jeff sessions. Im starting to realize why these red states with huge heroin/fentanyl epidemics voted for him, they probably thought hed do something about it, probably by arresting all the heroin dealers. Well. They were wrong because the responsibility to fight opioids goes to Jared fucking Kushner. A democrat btw. But yeah. Leave it to him to solve the epidemic. Please, put on the JK crime-fighting suit and put a stop to this evil. Sadly i think dems would have done alot to get rid of the fentanyl, to at least stop all the ODs and regular non-lethal dope would return. like they did with methylone, 2cs and K2. I hated that move but with carfentantil and all the deaths it might be the first time id say banning a substance might be appropriate. On the other hand, these fuckers now, theyre doing nothing at all substantial and just trying to take credit. Jeff sessions takes down alphabay, where people got legit shit that wouldnt kill them, and then says its a victory when these people now have to take to the streets and possibly OD on carfentanil. And he literally says that he saved lives by taking down AB

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#24515881 - 07/29/17 10:36 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

He also claimed he supported LGBQT rights, and as we've seen in the last couple weeks that was bullshit too. Anyone that took Trump at his word is a fucking moron.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24516215 - 07/29/17 01:30 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Lol, you doofus. That's not attacking rights. Have you seen the list of things that can keep you from being able to join the military? Has every president that's been in office since the military started keeping out people with ADHD, for example, violating the rights of people with ADHD? Two things that can keep you from joining the military..depression and self mutilation. Being transgender comes with one or both of those things. The problem is on people like you who treat gender dysphoria like a lifestyle and not a mental health issue.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24517759 - 07/30/17 09:50 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
He also claimed he supported LGBQT rights, and as we've seen in the last couple weeks that was bullshit too. Anyone that took Trump at his word is a fucking moron.

That is absolutely right. But, trump does not have the support of the people at all. Not one state is even at 50% approval. He just rattled up the military to the highest rungs of power. With a tweet.

What i dont get: everyone who is so pissed off by this presidency, why is everyone still so complacent? In LA i see marches, same in union square NYC but thats an everyday thing, happened in the Bush days too. Why are people just waiting till he fires mueller. Or after that, till he does one more thing. Or one more. "Then we will get outraged". Heres what i think, the american people do not know how to overthrow a president. Its not like Russia. This one line from "The Americans" makes so much sense to me "things are different here. There could be 10 nuclear footballs and there still wont be a coup".

I dunno if its being civilized, or being cowardly. But we do not do that sort of thing as a nation it seems. We wait for congress or the media to ignite a fire, but generally we will not push too hard to eject the president. The most the American people do now, and it has an effect for sure: social media. But i dont know, maybe sometimes things need to be done by the people. Or are we too used to having the govt do everything. Cause lets face it, the govt doesnt really represent us shroomerites, in many ways. The state of colorado does much more. Id say cali but. They ban the spore, and thats a big deal

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24517801 - 07/30/17 10:24 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
Lol, you doofus. That's not attacking rights. Have you seen the list of things that can keep you from being able to join the military? Has every president that's been in office since the military started keeping out people with ADHD, for example, violating the rights of people with ADHD? Two things that can keep you from joining the military..depression and self mutilation. Being transgender comes with one or both of those things. The problem is on people like you who treat gender dysphoria like a lifestyle and not a mental health issue.

this will fall on deaf ears here. 90% of the shroomery encourages this behavior.

most want heroin legalized and think the world would be a better place as well with less junkies.

that's the kind of people we are dealing with.

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Trump DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana (jeff sessions) [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #24517824 - 07/30/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:

That is absolutely right. But, trump does not have the support of the people at all. Not one state is even at 50% approval. He just rattled up the military to the highest rungs of power. With a tweet.

What i dont get: everyone who is so pissed off by this presidency, why is everyone still so complacent? In LA i see marches, same in union square NYC but thats an everyday thing, happened in the Bush days too. Why are people just waiting till he fires mueller. Or after that, till he does one more thing. Or one more. "Then we will get outraged". Heres what i think, the american people do not know how to overthrow a president. Its not like Russia. This one line from "The Americans" makes so much sense to me "things are different here. There could be 10 nuclear footballs and there still wont be a coup".

uhh, i dont know if you saw the same election i did, but it looks like those two liberal havens[areas where left wing politics dominate] with high crime and tax rates are the only ones that "care" to the extent you think everyone else should be.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order