Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Marijuana Allergy HELP!!
    #24500597 - 07/22/17 01:01 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I know that this is not a common thing at all and honestly a cursing haha but does anyone else on here have experience with marijuana allergies?! It seems I'm actually allergic to thc which is a terrible thing haha I've dealt with this my whole 6 years of smoking on and off and have yet to find a cure so I'm hoping my shroomites will help me!! Whenever I smoke, eat, drink or vape anything with thc in it I get a incredibly plugged nose that is near impossible to breath out of. And to be completely honest hurts sometimes it become so plugged. I don't think it is necessarily a booger issue but maybe an inflammation of the nasal passage issue, my nose becomes extremely dried out as well! I've tried nasacort which seems to help a little, but I am open to any suggestions!! Thanks!!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Loc: North So Cal Flag
Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: grizzlyadams]
    #24500765 - 07/22/17 02:49 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That blows..

Have you tried an anti inflammatory? Benadryl maybe?

I really hate to recommend taking pills so you can get stoned. What a fucking bust dude.

I hope you can figure it out. Have you tried edibles? Slower onset but the histamines shouldn't affect you if taken orally. Or maybe they will I don't know.

--------------------

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24500791 - 07/22/17 03:06 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I don't really wanna take Benedryl as I'd probably just fall asleep after 30 min. But even edibles even pure thc oil will have the same effect on me, although not as bad as smoke flowers.  It's honestly so strange to me, it's like my body has a negative reaction to thc. Although you know I'm not gonna stop smokin hahaha

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

#24500871 - 07/22/17 03:46 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Hahaha I figured not...

Although I will say benadryl works for 24 hours usually. Try taking just one before bed and see if it's better the next day.

--------------------

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24500888 - 07/22/17 03:58 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I picked up some afrin nasal allergy anti inflammatory! So we'll give that a go!! I'm hoping it works out better than Nasacort!! What kind of curse is this to be allergic to weed?!?! Haha

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

#24501085 - 07/22/17 06:23 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Bummer you bought an addictive nasal spray. The biggest draw back to afrin is once you stop using it your sinuses will be plugged up for a long time usually days after. That stuff sucks.

--------------------

OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #24501101 - 07/22/17 06:30 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Yea that afrin shit is really addictive my 12 yo nephew has issues with his sinuses and he is hooked on that shit and he takes Benadryl too but instead of his piece of shit mom taking him to the dr she just gets him that shit.

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Albus  Dumbledore

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: Kyshroomer19xx]
    #24501646 - 07/22/17 11:31 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I hear you guys about afrin, my gfs dad is hooked on that shit but I'm really only looking to use it for a week, as I'm going on vacation for a week and am going to be smoking lots of weed and vacations are about the only time I smoke weed.  So I'm only going to be using it for a short matter of time and needed something powerful

Offlineyoosername
Lab Member

Loc: UP
    #24501679 - 07/22/17 11:49 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Have you looked into CBD strains?  I know of one that tests around 0.25% THC 20% CBD, it won't really get you high, but it's nice to have around.  The CBD might counteract the negative aspects of THC, it's an anti inflammatory.

--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

InvisibleThe lurker
Other User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: yoosername]
    #24501791 - 07/23/17 12:53 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I doubt it's thc your allergic to, but cannabis or any smoke definitely fucks with your allergies if they're already present, you might not even notice until your high. It happens to me sometimes though. It's a pretty shitty feeling

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: The lurker]
    #24501895 - 07/23/17 02:03 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

It could be just the batch of weed sometimes I break out in hives when I smoke. Other times not. I have a theory that I'm allergic to some type of mold or pesticide, fertilizer or whatever else could be in what your smoking. Do you get street marijuana?

--------------------

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana Allergy HELP!! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #24502013 - 07/23/17 03:55 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think it has anything to do with strain of weed as I usually get top shelf from dispensaries. I've even tried organic weed and still get allergic reactions from it lolol aswell, i thought that maybe smoke would cause these allergic reactions, so I tried switching over to edibles, and still I get allergic reactions. It is honestly soooo strange hahaha it's manageable put really just a burden.  I really would just like to know why or what exactly is causing only my nasal passage to become inflamed.

Offlinegrizzlyadams
Trippy Hippy
 User Gallery

#24519295 - 07/30/17 11:49 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Well just thought i would come back and give an update haha.  The afrin allergy decongestant worked amazingly!!! Ive never breathed so clearly when i was high, and it had immediate results.  Wouldn't use afrin continuously but for a mj vacation it works amazingly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience