Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality * 2
    #24488942 - 07/17/17 06:14 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Being "awakened" is the hangup, the focal point, of contemporary spirituality.

Every single thing exists in all things, either it lies dormant, asleep or it is manifest, awake.

If something is awake in you, all that awakened is that part of you that is awake, and it only has bearings on its own realm.

Having clairvoyant experiences means that you are breaking free from the notion that you can only remember things forward in time. This is not true, you can also remember things that yet have to happen. That is not supernatural, its natural, it just goes against the orthodoxy of thought.

If you go to a gathering of mathematicians and talk clairvoyancies they consider you absurd and nonsensical. If you go to a gathering of spirit mediums and discuss your clairvoyancies they think nothing out of the ordinary of it.

The mathematician would say: "She sees things that aren't there!" The psychic would say: "The mathematician refuses to see something that obviously is there!"

The mathematician goes red in the face! "Preposterous! There is no such proof in the history of science!" The psychic shrugs and says: "Ah yes, science.. Thing is hun, clairvoyancy is completely documented in all cultures, of all time, independently, arising in people without any help of apparatus or laboratory, and indeed its often the strongest in young children, who have the least cultural bias of all humans."

It depends on whom you ask.

It begs the question though, a question with great depth and height:

"Does something have to be believed in, to a degree, to exist in that person's world?" Not just the acknowledgement of reality but the actual creation of it.

Think about it.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: Asante]
    #24495044 - 07/19/17 08:45 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

That only works in imaginationland, Butters.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: Deadfrancis] * 1
    #24495526 - 07/20/17 03:36 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

If you say so :smile: Last I heard was that imaginationland was part of this universe.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #24496981 - 07/20/17 06:20 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

How sure can you be of clairvoyant experiences?  What makes them different than memories?

I don't think either capture the moment of whatever they represent so it can be dangerous to believe in a future based on some vision.

I think believing in a future based on labor that is done here and now is much safer.  You don't need visions to know the future if you know what you're doing now.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: cez]
    #24497197 - 07/20/17 08:11 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry bro you haven't a clue.  It's like a blind man asking about what it would be like to see.  I can see for miles.  Now, believing in those visions, that's another matter.  Like you, I believe my ANALytic mind, instead of the visions.  So, even with the gift, I'm crippled too.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24497343 - 07/20/17 09:09 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think you should assume one clings to the rational mind because they question the merit of clairvoyance.

Why not share some of your insights and experiences in this thread?

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: cez] * 1
    #24499502 - 07/21/17 07:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
I don't think you should assume one clings to the rational mind because they question the merit of clairvoyance.

I haven't assumed anything of the sort.  My insights into the future and the experiences of same are more personal than I would like to share in this thread.  There is no "merit" involved.  It is what it is.  Or, it will be what I see it to be.  It's not a "contest".  It's not something I even feel the need to further explain or to debate.  Clearly you ain't got it, and that's ok.  Your attempt to rationalize and provide meaning or "merit" is so far off the mark that where do we start?

--------------------

Offlinediab
CIA SUPERWEAPON

Loc: USA
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24499968 - 07/21/17 10:54 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

All beliefs are wrong, so beliefs are not part of the true reality at all.

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: diab]
    #24500024 - 07/21/17 11:43 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I think this place is Imaginationland.

That's all I got.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #24500564 - 07/22/17 10:29 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

cez said:

I haven't assumed anything of the sort. 

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Sorry bro you haven't a clue.  It's like a blind man asking about what it would be like to see.  Like you, I believe my ANALytic mind, instead of the visions.  So, even with the gift, I'm crippled too.

.....This wasn't an assumption?

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

cez said:

There is no "merit" involved.  It is what it is.  Or, it will be what I see it to be.  It's not a "contest".  It's not something I even feel the need to further explain or to debate.  Clearly you ain't got it, and that's ok.  Your attempt to rationalize and provide meaning or "merit" is so far off the mark that where do we start?

You are being a bit defensive imo but I wasn't attacking you.  I am suspicious of believing in clairvoyance because the concept is an unnecessary belief, or a dissatisfaction with the present. 

Are you "awake" if you are dreaming of a future?

Invisibleoontribe
Male User Gallery

#24509242 - 07/26/17 11:07 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The world and life are more bizarre than we can imagine, i totally agree with you asante, really love your post.

Also from the father of american psychology and a very important scientist: william james and his book, the variety of religious experience.
Highly recommended and in the beginning it shows the flaws of the materialists scientists and the validity of visions and spiritual experiences.

Offlinenameless1
Stranger
    #24517348 - 07/30/17 02:02 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
"Does something have to be believed in, to a degree, to exist in that person's world?"

Nope!
Everything exists!
That is, so far, all the evidence!
So, this One, unchanging, Reality/Universe is ALL inclusive!
And I host no 'beliefs'.

Quote:

Not just the acknowledgement of reality but the actual creation of it.

'Creation/causality' is impossible, scientifically and philosophically!
The experience/perception of something is verification/Knowledge of its existence, even if only the existence of a 'thought/belief'!

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: nameless1]
    #24517754 - 07/30/17 09:47 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Belief is the doorway to your perception

You can perceive nonordinary reality just fine, but anything that you can't immediately "believe" to perceive or understand(for example psychic abilities or dimensional activity, spirits etc) will go to your logical and analytical mind, unless of course you're a spiritually oriented person it will go there.

Until the person has their own experience, they will be in the logical mind, still trying to understand, and even if they come to some conclusion, they still won't fully believe it until they have an experience. Because this type of reality is new, or conditioned for so long to deny, most have trouble converting without some degree of openness.

Experience is not an immediate doorway to belief either, you can still choose to deny your reality. The choice of belief leads you to an open doorway to perceive said belief. What you seek, is seeking you.

When the ghost runs in front of us and you still think it's wind, it may just be a lack of understanding/knowledge about the spirit realms in general, it's not so much these people deny their reality, but rather deconstruct it with their logical mind.

There's one way to let the logical mind be, and that is to be. All is uniquely placed on their own individual paths, progressing at their own rates :smile:

The thing with spirituality is belief comes before results most of the time. This could be applied to any corner of life.

Whenever I end up on psychedelics or even deep meditation all abilities are activated including telepathy, I have used clairvoyancy before to teleport my consciousness to other locations of the world or people. I can connect through the heart to people I know and I can spectate their consciousness, I can see and know everything that is going on, somewhere else.

Even if I'm just laying in my bed tripping, I will be able to see downstairs and everything that is going on

Clairsentience is my most developed

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (07/30/17 09:57 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24517830 - 07/30/17 10:39 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

nameless1 said:
I host no 'beliefs'.

Its for you.

:callingbullshit:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24517840 - 07/30/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

You are like me on the youtube thing, except mine rule and yours suck.  But, it's all good.  At least you appreciate me being the ruler and yours being the sucker.

I LMAO.

Luv ya.

--------------------

Invisiblewolfiewolfie
Just wingin' it.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: LunarEclipse] * 1
    #24525104 - 08/02/17 02:54 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

The only reason why T-rex's can't walk backwards is because they're extinct, which perfectly explains why there are no headaches in the rainforest; The parrots eat 'em all.

My Drawings

OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: wolfiewolfie]
    #24525860 - 08/02/17 08:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Certainly my dear brother, we are all insane in ways more than one, in one way we are all crazier.

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

Offlinenameless1
Stranger
Re: On "Being Awake", Clairvoyancy and Reality [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24526581 - 08/03/17 03:11 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Belief is the doorway to your perception

You can perceive nonordinary reality just fine, but anything that you can't immediately "believe" to perceive or understand(for example psychic abilities or dimensional activity, spirits etc) will go to your logical and analytical mind, unless of course you're a spiritually oriented person it will go there.

Perhaps you would elucidate, for a moment, on what you mean by your initial assertion re; 'belief'. (I've been studying 'belief' for about half a century...)

My experience is that we 'perceive' thoughts/ego/'beliefs' just as we perceive everything else that passes before us.
I will agree that 'beliefs' are the 'doorway'... to the perception of 'beliefs'! *__-

Quote:

Until the person has their own experience, they will be in the logical mind,

Or illogical, or irrational, etc... mind.

Quote:

still trying to understand, and even if they come to some conclusion, they still won't fully believe it until they have an experience. Because this type of reality is new, or conditioned for so long to deny, most have trouble converting without some degree of openness.

I think that you are saying that Knowledge = experience/perception. That is my experience, also. (And Aristotle's...)

Quote:

Experience is not an immediate doorway to belief either, you can still choose to deny your reality.

Experience is Knowledge.
'Knowledge' has not been well defined until Now!;

The new, critically updated, all inclusive, Universal definition of 'Knowledge';

"'Knowledge' is 'that which is perceived', Here! Now!!" 

All inclusive!

That which is perceived by the unique individual Perspective is 'knowledge'.
All we can 'know' is what we perceive, Now! and Now! and Now!!!

'Ignorance' is that which is NOT perceived, at any particular moment, by any particular unique Perspective! Here! Now!

Quote:

The choice of belief leads you to an open doorway to perceive said belief.

I'm sorry, but no one 'chooses' a 'belief' to believe! One catches and spreads 'beliefs' due to the viral/malware nature of the 'belief infection'!
And as far as 'seeing your 'belief';

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Quote:

When the ghost runs in front of us and you still think it's wind, it may just be a lack of understanding/knowledge about the spirit realms in general, it's not so much these people deny their reality, but rather deconstruct it with their logical mind.

There's one way to let the logical mind be, and that is to be. All is uniquely placed on their own individual paths, progressing at their own rates :smile:

The thing with spirituality is belief comes before results most of the time. This could be applied to any corner of life.

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

Quote:

Whenever I end up on psychedelics or even deep meditation all abilities are activated including telepathy, I have used clairvoyancy before to teleport my consciousness to other locations of the world or people. I can connect through the heart to people I know and I can spectate their consciousness, I can see and know everything that is going on, somewhere else.

Even if I'm just laying in my bed tripping, I will be able to see downstairs and everything that is going on

Clairsentience is my most developed

You might enjoy;

Psychedelics and Religious Experience
by Alan Watts

http://deoxy.org/w_psyrel.htm

and;

The Doors of Perception
by Aldous Huxley

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/writings/huxley_doors.shtml

OfflineDJ_avocado
SardinoBambino
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hawai'i, USA Flag
    #24526607 - 08/03/17 03:49 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Hooray Alan Watts!

On the topic of psychedelics and beliefs...

"Be careful of wisdom you did not earn"
-Carl Jung

"Drugs will open your mind, true...but don't let your brain fall out."
-Me

I would define "being awake" as simply "being conscious".  Consider the opposite.  Are you conscious when you are sleeping?  Are you conscious when you are dreaming?  The dreamer has little to no control in the dream...similarly in real life we have little to no control of our surroundings. 

"Being awake" is experiencing your own existence in the purest, most unbiased, most uncaring way.

Asante you confuse me!  Or maybe I don't understand the question.  I would assume that belief is EVERYTHING.  I don't believe in ghosts..because all the facts and my collective experience tells me they don't.  So they don't exist to me.  But if they truly do exist and the technology exists one day to measure/detect them then I will change my mind.

OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
    #24526659 - 08/03/17 04:59 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
How sure can you be of clairvoyant experiences?  What makes them different than memories?

I don't think either capture the moment of whatever they represent so it can be dangerous to believe in a future based on some vision. .

When I was 15 I had a dream that the camper my family lived in at the time was being moved to one of my dads friends' house(very detailed being driven up the driveway and I helped aim the placement, also clearly was the same house irl) and a coule months later while I was at my friends house my parents called me, they told me we had been evicted from our lot and they had moved the camper. I told them where I thought it was before they said so and I was right.

Strange stuff remembering things that haven't happened, but they have happened just not yet.. Or haven't they?

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies