Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated
    #24496325 - 07/20/17 01:14 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chechnyas-leader-says-russia-literal-153833340.html

Ramzan Kadyrov, the leader of Chechnya, gave a rare interview to a US outlet that aired Tuesday. In speaking to HBO's "Real Sports," he denied that gay people are humans, that they exist in his region, and that his government regularly detains or tortures them, despite ample reports to the contrary.

He also made a troubling comment about his country's nuclear arsenal.

Kadyrov, known for his forceful style of speaking, said: "America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear state.

"Even if our government was completely destroyed, our nuclear missiles would be automatically deployed. We will put the whole world on its knees and screw it from behind."

The New York Times points out that Russia built a system in the 1980s that could do what Kadyrov described, known as the Perimeter System. Essentially, if there were a nuclear attack to destroy the government of Russia — or anything a 1980s-era system would perceive as an attack — an automated system would empty Russia's missile silos in a counterattack.

Bruce Blair, the former US nuclear officer who broke the story of the Perimeter System for The Times in 1993, told Business Insider that the system works when it detects nuclear explosions. Only a small crew, deep in a bunker, has a hand in the otherwise automated system, according to Blair.

"One concern is that it's highly automated, and cyberattacks, for example, or other phenomena, natural or man-made, could set it off," Blair said. "It poses a risk of accidental nuclear attack by Russia."

(Russia's massive ICBMs, some of which carry 10 warheads and can destroy an area the size of Texas, would be emptied from its silos.@DoctorNoFI via Twitter)

"This was designed to retaliate massively against the US. What the specific targets are in this plan no one really knows, but it can be safely assumed it's large-scale," Blair said, adding that it would destroy most Americans and most large US cities.

The US requires the president to sign off on all nuclear strikes, with the aim of avoiding such catastrophes. If Washington were incapacitated by a nuclear strike, it's unclear whether it could respond. The US's nuclear weapons are code-locked, and, absent the president and a backup in the Pentagon, the US may not be able to respond.

Moscow code-locks its weapons as well, but this system would allow it to retaliate even after a nuclear decapitation.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24496339 - 07/20/17 01:22 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

That's the reality of the world we live in. If you want to stand toe to toe with the US you need to be as big a threat as they are.

I read recently that apparently nuclear war with Russia, during the cold war, was saved by the single vote of a Russian naval officer.

They cast a vote to determine whether to fire nuclear weapons from Cuba.

Looking back now it seems like the most ludicrous story of cock-waving ever told.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24496350 - 07/20/17 01:28 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I just found it crazy they set it up to be automated :eek:

Also apparently assassinating trump could potentially leave us unable to retaliate. Not that nuclear war would be good for anyone but damn :uhoh:

Sad to see the cock waving is still going on :sad:

Quote:

"Even if our government was completely destroyed, our nuclear missiles would be automatically deployed. We will put the whole world on its knees and screw it from behind."

:freewilly:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: musiclover420]
    #24496373 - 07/20/17 01:36 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

"America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear state

:braindamage:

Why dont they stop bluffing then? Decades of bluff after bluff.
Russian propoganda is so primitive it belongs in a zoo.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24496383 - 07/20/17 01:40 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Russia should impeach Putin and elect Biggus Dickus :lol:

Biggus Dickus

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: musiclover420]
    #24496518 - 07/20/17 02:50 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

nuclear war is inevitable.

hold on to your butts!

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24496533 - 07/20/17 02:59 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I'm worried they'll put them in space and then a rock will bump into one and set it off
codes can't do shit against physics
you can look  up how to set off a nuclear bomb right now on wikiHow
it's just hundreds of pounds of material and atomic symmetry honestly

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Konyap]
    #24496625 - 07/20/17 03:53 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Pick a state to live where there is nothing useful to point a missile at. Maybe far out in Alaska with the Eskimo people.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: XUL]
    #24496783 - 07/20/17 05:00 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Pick a state to live where there is nothing useful to point a missile at. Maybe far out in Alaska with the Eskimo people.

If there is a nuclear war I doubt anyplace would be safe because if you think about it more than likely someones guidance systems are going to get hit then its fiesta time :/

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24496825 - 07/20/17 05:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

All their rocket systems will probably fail anyways, and the warheads go off in the silos

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #24496852 - 07/20/17 05:27 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

There's a place in Siberia that is supposedly heavily radioactive. In pits I think. People have had instances of exploring them and becoming extremely sick. Aliens theorists believe they are underground alien weapons designed to protect the earth from objects (or craft) in space.

I wonder if those are silos left over from the cold war that accidentally detonated and... More conspiracy theory drabble :tinfoil:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24497039 - 07/20/17 06:49 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

no, testing nuclear bombs underground is well known and not a unique instance

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Konyap]
    #24497075 - 07/20/17 07:10 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Not saying it itself is unique.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24497181 - 07/20/17 08:04 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The impenetrable "copper" is though.

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #24497183 - 07/20/17 08:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

100% bull that its on full auto. No one is that stupid, certainly not putin. They have their rockets aimed at certain targets in usa and other countries too. But someone has to give the order or a test could set it off. "ooooops!!!"

I'm sure we have a chain of command if the pres is knocked out, vp steps in. The speaker of the house, etc and so on. Pres and vp never fly together and speaker too is well protected. I believe the cabinet is next in line. Russia certainly has something similar. MAD mutually assured destruction.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineTheHunt
Known To Disturb An Ego
 User Gallery
Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24497192 - 07/20/17 08:10 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Just like it was depicted in the classic 60's movie.
Dr.Strangelove

--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Chechnya's leader says Russia has a literal nuclear doomsday device — and it's automated [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24497200 - 07/20/17 08:12 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
100% bull that its on full auto. No one is that stupid, certainly not putin. They have their rockets aimed at certain targets in usa and other countries too. But someone has to give the order or a test could set it off. "ooooops!!!"

I'm sure we have a chain of command if the pres is knocked out, vp steps in. The speaker of the house, etc and so on. Pres and vp never fly together and speaker too is well protected. I believe the cabinet is next in line. Russia certainly has something similar. MAD mutually assured destruction.

What makes you think it is bull? The automated nuke system was started in the 80's apparently and was first reported on in the 90's...

I just had never heard of it before, but it's nothing new. Though they likely have modernized it like they have with many other weapons.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom