Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedirtysouth
Stranger
Loc: georgia- between macon an...
whats up everyone
    #2449162 - 03/18/04 08:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hey everyone. im new here
i started looking for some p. cubensis towards the end of last summer and i didnt know what i was doing. so i started reading field guides to shrooms and just recently, i found the shroomery and i kind of know what to look for but have had unsuccesful hunts this last week.
I live in Central Georgia between macon and atlanta.

So, pm me with tips or just to talk

--------------------
hoochies is like roaches
they here to stay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: whats up everyone [Re: dirtysouth]
    #2449177 - 03/18/04 08:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

given your location, you should find lots of info on this site.  check out the FAQs at the top of the forum, and do a search in the hunting forum, setting the time back a year.

this should get ya started on some good info.  good luck :thumbup:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Offlinedirtysouth
Stranger
Loc: georgia- between macon an...
Re: whats up everyone [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2449627 - 03/18/04 10:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

it hasnt been raining much around here. It rained during the night on Tuesday night- it is now thursday night. Anyway, ive been going to the pastures everyday and night and everything just seems so dry. I havent spotted a single mushroom of any type. Ive read the FAQ and have been going by it. But still have a couple unanswered questions if yall dont mind.

First of all- do the p.cubensis grow on cow patties that are out in the open or in the shade or what?

Secondly- is it true that farmers can feed their cows certain things that can prevent the growth of psychoactive shrooms? It sounds kind of wild but, a girl at my old school in florida told us that when somebody made a comment about the cow pasture next to where her bus picked her up. If so, could that be the case for never finding any shrooms of any type in these pastures?

Yall probably get tired of hearing these newby questions all the time, but any help is appreciated.

--------------------
hoochies is like roaches
they here to stay.

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: whats up everyone [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2449641 - 03/18/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psilygirl said:
given your location, you should find lots of info on this site.  check out the FAQs at the top of the forum, and do a search in the hunting forum, setting the time back a year.

this should get ya started on some good info.  good luck :thumbup:

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract