Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: musiclover420]
    #24492085 - 07/18/17 04:17 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Actually as far as I can tell based on your supplied list France is safer than nearly every state in the country.

There doesn't seem to be any reason to continue debating with you cause you don't seem to have a clue what "crime rate" means. Hint: it is a number that is independent of population size.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUglyCasanova
Stranger
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: musiclover420]
    #24492108 - 07/18/17 04:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

koods said:
US has a higher per capita rape rate than than France.

I'm not going to go through the entire list. It's enough to say you are far more
Likely to be murdered and/or raped in the US than in France.

Yes and we also have at least 2-4x the population so even with the same murder/ rape rates we would have a lot more of both occur.

And like I said with so many states it's kind of pointless to compare the median murder rates when they will be much different in different states.

So in some states you are surely more likely to be raped or murdered then in france but in other states it would be much less likely.

The reason I brought up size was the show how ridiculous it is to compare statistics from such a large country like the US with france.

I wouldn't be surprised if france is statistically safer then the US but that doesn't say much with so many different states spread out :lol:

"Per capita"

Also who the fuck cares about some random ass subjective index?

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: UglyCasanova]
    #24492119 - 07/18/17 04:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The US is safer in some areas, notably nicer areas of the North East and NW and west interior and france is less so in some of its cities and hot spots.. yup case closed. blah blah blah

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: koods]
    #24492121 - 07/18/17 04:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Actually as far as I can tell based on your supplied list France is safer than nearly every state in the country.

There doesn't seem to be any reason to continue debating with you cause you don't seem to have a clue what "crime rate" means. Hint: it is a number that is independent of population size.

Which list? The wiki one? That is just for murder rates.

Mind showing me the data showing france is safer then every state?

Maybe I missed that somewhere or maybe you are just pulling it out of your ass like I lot of what you say :lol:

I know what crime rate means... You keep on sidestepping the point as always, keep on being condescending though that will get you far.

:douchewink:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: koods]
    #24492124 - 07/18/17 04:31 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

koods said:
Doesn't really matter if a terrorist or a thug or a cop kills you. Not that there's much difference.

:derpyouverymuch:

There would have to be 2,000 additional terrorist homicides in France per year for its murder rate to be equivalent to the US. By every metric, the us is much more violent and dangerous than france.

"by every metric"
states one

okay

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24492125 - 07/18/17 04:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I didnt feel very safe in Europe. Cops walking around with assault rifles, people being tackles by undercovers in the bus station, canine units hunting through the parks, a bomb threat, people harassing me and stalking me, etc.

Thats one month in Europe. I had less drama living in the ghetto, hitchhiking or running with gangs in any given month in the US. Part of me wonders if those statistics are doctored.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24492129 - 07/18/17 04:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Saying france is safer then the US is like saying Japan is safer then Africa :lol:

I don't care about politics or this argument, but I just wanna chime in and say that Japan is obviously safer than Africa

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24492156 - 07/18/17 04:43 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
I didnt feel very safe in Europe. Cops walking around with assault rifles, people being tackles by undercovers in the bus station, canine units hunting through the parks, a bomb threat, people harassing me and stalking me, etc.

Thats one month in Europe. I had less drama living in the ghetto, hitchhiking or running with gangs in any given month in the US. Part of me wonders if those statistics are doctored.

lol cops walking around with assault rifles and How many citizens killed? Meanwhile the cops in the US kill more people than there are murders in France. The US is a violent, gun obsessed culture.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/18/17 04:44 PM)

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24492166 - 07/18/17 04:46 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The point is they have the danger there to merit something which is virtually unthinkable in the US

You only see that out here if there's imminent danger, and Ive spent nearly 30yrs out here without seeing cops patrolling with assault rifles or having to evacuate a train because of a bomb.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: koods] * 2
    #24492171 - 07/18/17 04:49 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

lol cops walking around with assault rifles and How many citizens killed? Meanwhile the cops in the US kill more people than there are murders in France. The US is a violent, gun obsessed culture.

You should move to France :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
    #24492176 - 07/18/17 04:51 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

You should move to France :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24492177 - 07/18/17 04:52 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

well I guess you don't live in a big city because you see that in dc and New York. There are cops with machine guns patrolling Times Square.

PATH trains evacuated at WTC after bomb scare

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/18/17 05:01 PM)

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #24492238 - 07/18/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

It's not even the gun obsessed rednecks that do the murdering in the US - those areas are safe.. it's just shithouse inner city areas of the east/south/midwest - Baltimore/DC/stlouis/chicago/philly etc. We're not all down the shitter lol

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: twighead]
    #24492250 - 07/18/17 05:15 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a list of the states that have a lower murder rate than France:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: twighead] * 1
    #24492256 - 07/18/17 05:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Honorable mention: Newark nj

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: twighead]
    #24492267 - 07/18/17 05:22 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

BTW, The northeast is the safest part of the county.

Murder rate by region:

south 5.9
Midwest 5.0
west 4.2
Northeast 3.5

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMad_Larkin
    #24492276 - 07/18/17 05:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

i wonder why the south has the highest murder rate :strokebeard:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: stzacrack]
    #24492281 - 07/18/17 05:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/18/17 05:48 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24492295 - 07/18/17 05:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
i wonder why the south has the highest murder rate :strokebeard:

Guns. Guns and more guns.

Nice try. If it's a racial thing, Why does the northeast have the lowest murder rate?

Gun ownership by region (percent of households with firearm)
South 37
Midwest 35
West 34
Northeast 27

Percent of population that is African American:
South 20
Northeast 12
Midwest 10
West 5

One of those sets correlates perfectly with murder rates and one doesn't at all.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/18/17 05:56 PM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says [Re: koods] * 2
    #24492341 - 07/18/17 05:58 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale