Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Proudest Video Game Achievements?
    #24474256 - 07/11/17 02:22 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Have u beaten a super hard game? Won some kind of reward?

Whats your greatest achievements in video games?

Heres some of mine:

Making it to level 3 in Pac Man.
Making it to a fast-paced level in Tetris and keeping up.
Winning highest kills in multiple Halo slayer matches.
Getting most assists in multiple Halo Slayer matches.
Entering a semi-custom made map into a Halo 5 Ghost In The Shell contest.
Winning first place in a F-Zero race.
Beating Super Mario 64 without cheats.
Beating Metroid Prime for Gamecube.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekep

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24474397 - 07/11/17 04:46 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I got a long story. I'll put a TL;DR at the end.:peace:
SO
I used to play this one game called Smite with my friends.
Run of the mill, 5v5 MOBA but it's in the third person.
The story:
So we're getting destroyed, 30 minutes in we want to surrender because the enemy team is basically pro gods.
We all just go AFK and go get some food. We don't care about losing anymore.
I come back and they rushed our titan (you kill the enemy titan you win the game)
They obviously rushed our titan because we were AFK and it was an easy win.
So I put down my pizza rolls and attack them while they're doing their suicidal final attack.
Well with me and the titan attacking them they dropped like flies.
Totally unprepared for the whole thing.
I kill all off them; deicide.
I start screaming into the mic to get my friends back on the keyboard.
I hear plates drop and yelling. Everyone gets back to their keyboard.
Super happy moment to see the whole enemy team dead.
We rush their titan while they're respawning.
We take down their titan super fast, amazing win. So much joy and cheers.
Everyone was yelling and laughing. >enemy team was so salty
They had 30 kills over us and lost to an AFK team.
Best moment in any game I've ever had. A story for my grandchildren.

TL;DR: Enemy team loses to an AFK team that was on a food break.

--------------------
“I'm no prophet. My job is making windows where there were once walls.”
-Michel Foucault

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #24484220 - 07/15/17 12:42 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

-being part of the "perfect dark elite" and making it to 30th in the world at one point :lol: (so sad...loooong time ago)

-beating ninja gaiden 1 and 2 on Xbox.

-beating guitar hero on expert

-comleting every song on rock band with the drums on hard

But more than any of those...my Mario kart 64 battle skills.

Me and my friend are elite.  I've seen many YouTube videos and they pale in comparison to moments had with my best friend. Lol.  Epic moments.

To this day I have yet to find someone who can even give us a challenge.  Pretty rusty these days though.  My n64 is caked in dust lol

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Masked] * 2
    #24485175 - 07/15/17 01:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I was that exact same way with Mario Kart for SNES. Me and my friends were SOOO fucking good at that game. No one could touch me.
Battle Mode with 2 or 4 players... doing powerslides for days, juking red shells, laser-like precision with green shells, etc
My friends were amazing, but I was the best among my friends, we would have 3 on 1 battles and I would win every time.
Was so untouchable at that game. I don't know what it was, but I put so many hours in I became a monster. No one could beat me.
Friends had so much confidence in me they bet some kid who thought he was a Mario Kart expert, 500 bucks I could beat him 10 times in a row 1 on 1.
Kid took it thinking it was a joke and no way in fuck that's possible. I completely decimated him. Only lost 1 balloon in 10 matches.

That game... and Goldeneye 007 for N64, I was completely disgusting at.
Goldeneye 64 I was the absolute master of the grenade launcher. I could double richochet grenades off walls and kill people two rooms away out of line of sight
Had this almost supernatural sense of being able to keep track of the other players on the map and know exactly where everyone was.
Knew every single map like the back of my hand, all the shortcuts etc
I don't even know how, I was just SO FUCKING GOOD at those games.

Aside from that, my biggest 'achievement' was in early World of Warcraft... started in Beta, created a guild that became #1 on the server
We opened up the AQ gates on our server, we got to Sapphiron in Naxxramas before the first expansion came out
Ended up joining an "elite" top 10 worldwide raiding guild. Was a raid leader and it was basically, no joke a full time job.
We raided 6 days a week, 5-6 hours a day... and that was just raiding. There was also mass guild events to farm mats and PVP and grind rep and all kinds of shit.
Had one of the best geared rogues and most achievement rich characters in the game, before I got sick of the game after they ruined it, and sold my character for $5,000.
WoW was fucking great in those days, I have very fond memories. But it was never the same again after the first two expansions. Now it's total trash IMO

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #24486233 - 07/15/17 11:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I was psyched when I got triple stars on every Mirror's Edge time trial.  That took a lot of determination and precision. :whoa:

OfflineBird_Guts
Ser Peniswrinkle
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Cold 9 months out of the ... Flag
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #24486246 - 07/15/17 11:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I was that exact same way with Mario Kart for SNES. Me and my friends were SOOO fucking good at that game. No one could touch me.
Battle Mode with 2 or 4 players... doing powerslides for days, juking red shells, laser-like precision with green shells, etc
My friends were amazing, but I was the best among my friends, we would have 3 on 1 battles and I would win every time.
Was so untouchable at that game. I don't know what it was, but I put so many hours in I became a monster. No one could beat me.
Friends had so much confidence in me they bet some kid who thought he was a Mario Kart expert, 500 bucks I could beat him 10 times in a row 1 on 1.
Kid took it thinking it was a joke and no way in fuck that's possible. I completely decimated him. Only lost 1 balloon in 10 matches.

That game... and Goldeneye 007 for N64, I was completely disgusting at.
Goldeneye 64 I was the absolute master of the grenade launcher. I could double richochet grenades off walls and kill people two rooms away out of line of sight
Had this almost supernatural sense of being able to keep track of the other players on the map and know exactly where everyone was.
Knew every single map like the back of my hand, all the shortcuts etc
I don't even know how, I was just SO FUCKING GOOD at those games.

Aside from that, my biggest 'achievement' was in early World of Warcraft... started in Beta, created a guild that became #1 on the server
We opened up the AQ gates on our server, we got to Sapphiron in Naxxramas before the first expansion came out
Ended up joining an "elite" top 10 worldwide raiding guild. Was a raid leader and it was basically, no joke a full time job.
We raided 6 days a week, 5-6 hours a day... and that was just raiding. There was also mass guild events to farm mats and PVP and grind rep and all kinds of shit.
Had one of the best geared rogues and most achievement rich characters in the game, before I got sick of the game after they ruined it, and sold my character for $5,000.
WoW was fucking great in those days, I have very fond memories. But it was never the same again after the first two expansions. Now it's total trash IMO

I'll school you at 007.

Grenade launcher are for fags

--BG--

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Bird_Guts]
    #24486273 - 07/15/17 11:21 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I was really good at pistols as well. Or automatics. Or whatever game mode. Odd job was for fags.

--------------------

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Shroomism]
    #24486285 - 07/15/17 11:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Being a perfect dark elite fanatic, I also was pretty legendary at goldeneye too.  I could memorize all the spawn locations and order for most levels.  In facility, with pistols and one shot kills, I'd get you once and after that you couldn't or wouldn't have time to do anything except watch your death over and over again :lol:

I got a drivers license and video games left my life.

I played here and there, but I've only just started getting back into them in the last couple years.

And now I find I like the big triple A story driven titles the most.  So engaging.

--------------------

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Masked] * 1
    #24486773 - 07/16/17 08:03 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

My family was big on Zelda, ocarina of time. My cousin was the first to officially beat it 100%, my brother, I believe, beat it as well. 4 years later, I learned how to actually play the Nintendo 64. 2 more years later I get so far into the game I start reminiscing about how my cousin and brother were this far 6 years ago.

After a long and adventurous journey, I finally get accepted in the zeldaOOT family hall of fame (in my head) for beating the entire game.

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Chakanooga] * 2
    #24488389 - 07/16/17 09:10 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

One of the few games I've ever completed 100%, Gran Turismo 3.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #24488432 - 07/16/17 09:36 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

After replaying Breath of Fire a few years back, i'm actually amazed i made it through the game at all as a kid, considering how poorly translated the dialogue was.

I beat FF4 in under 13 hours once.  i was racing my buddy, and he beat me by about 20 min, but i thought i did it pretty quick anyway.

Perfect stats for my main party in FF6.  you pretty much have to run from every battle until the second half of the game or you won't have enough levels left to do it.

Played hrough FF tactics with only one save file.  It got pretty hairy at one point, when i saved right before a boss battle that i was too low level to beat.  I tried at least 2 dozen party/job combinations until i managed to make it happen.  I was getting ready to restart the game.

A friend and I played through Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen in one sitting once.  We started out switching off levels, but by the end, one would play 2 or 3 while the other napped, and then switch.

Edit: I also was damned good at Tetris Attack.  Beat it on the unlockable super-hard mode, and only had one friend that could challenge me in any serious way.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Edited by ballsalsa (07/16/17 11:23 PM)

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #24490451 - 07/17/17 09:54 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I beat F-zero GX
played all of the wii CoD games on veteran besides CoD3
got 74% of the trophies in Dark Souls
Beat all of the Turok games
probably beat RE4 like 7 or 8 times, beat RE0 beat REmake
got the last ending in Eternal Darkness
beat Metal Gear Sold Twin Snakes on European extreme, that means you aren't allowed to get caught ever and the bosses were kind of tough.
beat prince of persia SNES, mario 1, mario 2, got every shine in super mario sunshine, every star in 64, every star in galaxy 1and2, there was this weird fucking door i could never get past though in the 2nd level, i thought yoshi was in there
new super mario games on console played to near 100 percent i think
beat dragon warrior 1 and 3 without emulators
got every collectable in DK64(you  had to collect every banana, make every blue print)
Played MGS5 in it's entirety with out a mini-map or see-through-walls markers on enemies, took me 60 hours, but it was the most realistic version of the game, the pre-release build only let you mark 1 or 2 enemies at first which is why i felt the game was too casual
there isn't a whole lot I havent done tbh
edit: oh yeah i killed the four kings in DS1 at level 22 lol so I could invade noobs in blighttown super early as much as i wanted

Edited by Konyap (07/17/17 09:56 PM)

OfflineHoob33
Three toed sloth head yo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Rain forest
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #24490561 - 07/17/17 11:13 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

i beat super smash bros 64 on very hard setting it up with only one life using pikachu without gyin once. i was so happy .also i beat zelda ocharina of time no cheats no nintendo power guide.

--------------------
when god hands you lemons you,FIND A NEW GOD! 

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Hoob33]
    #24490610 - 07/17/17 11:35 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

My proudest achievement was to quit playing video games in middle school. That shit is just too fun, i was spending lots of time on that for a little while.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

InvisiblePterasteve
Lurker
Male

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Matt87] * 1
    #24491161 - 07/18/17 08:04 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I have a good deal of both skill and luck when it comes to video games, and I tend to get the most pride and satisfaction particularly out of challenging myself. I like to perform feats of extreme difficulty and seemingly impossible precision, and the more impossible it seems the more pride I take in it. I record almost all of what I play, but the majority of it goes unseen by the world. However, I don't claim to have done it unless I can prove it. That being said, here are a few achievements that I'm proud of;

- Battlefield 4 - First person I know of to get a spawn-to-spawn bow kill (Zavod)
- Battlefield 4 - First person I know of to get a 1000m bow kill (Golmud)
- Battlefield 4 - Over 3,000 bow kills total
- Skyrim - Hurled a diamond into the night sky and shot it with a bow
- Skyrim - Completed multiple Dark Brotherhood missions by firing an arrow into sky and having it drop onto the top of the targets head
- Destiny - Got a Cross-map Throwing Knife Headshot kill on Iron Banner
- CoD Blackops 1 - 26,000+ Tomahawk kills, at least 8,000 cross-map kills, 4 bankshots off helicopters, and a cross-map double-kill on almost every map
- CoD Blackops 2 - First person to get a cross-map combat axe double-kill, clip got featured on Machinima Respawn - Anoj's Top 10
- CoD AW - Advanced to rank 55 with only a combat knife, immediately gave up on call of duty entirely
- GTA5 - Taught myself how to do the most advanced bmx stunts, in essence defying the physics of the game

In summation, I think video games are a playground of self challenge and exploration, even when the game its self is not difficult. That's just my opinion though, everyone plays games for different reasons, and no one reason is better than the next.

--------------------
"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world" - - Carl Sagan

OfflineAcidAstronaut
Stranger

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Pterasteve] * 1
    #24491977 - 07/18/17 03:24 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Here's some of mine:

-The Last of Us-Beating the game on Hard
-Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance-Beating the final boss after losing for a week
-CoD BlackOps3-Getting 2 kills with 1 bullet with sniper rifle
-Duck Hunt-Getting to Round 22 without missing a SINGLE duck

--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums

PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Edited by AcidAstronaut (07/18/17 04:46 PM)

InvisibleCynical Altruist
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? *DELETED* [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #24492033 - 07/18/17 03:51 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Cynical Altruist

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by Cynical Altruist (07/18/17 03:53 PM)

Offlineapplesmasher420
CGI and Visual Effects Artist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kekistan
Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Cynical Altruist] * 1
    #24492409 - 07/18/17 06:29 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I about to hit 99 Cooking in Oldschool Runescape :awepreciation:
will be my first Max stat, Only took me 11 years...

As of now though probably when I broke level 30 on Pokemon go, (Im lvl 33 now)

--------------------

My Grow Logs!

My Trade List!

Every image and post made by this account is generated by AI :shrug:

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: Masked]
    #24528411 - 08/03/17 08:23 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Masked said:
-being part of the "perfect dark elite" and making it to 30th in the world at one point :lol: (so sad...loooong time ago)

You mean https://rankings.the-elite.net? Those guys are fucking psychopaths even by speedrunning standards. You must have melted a ludicrous amount of hours away to get on that leaderboard. I would smash you on Mario Kart 64 battle mode. I tragically still suck at the SNES Mario Kart despite first playing it some 20 years ago.

I nearly beat the speedrunning world record on Donkey Kong Country while I was temporarily crippled, but I'm more saddened than proud of this achievement. I used to be able to complete some levels of Double Dash playing with my feet, but again that's just kind of depressing.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male User Gallery

Re: Proudest Video Game Achievements? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #24528446 - 08/03/17 08:39 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Haha yep that's the one. :lol:

Haha holy fuck I'm still on there.  What a time warp

I made it 30th at one point, but if you aren't constantly improving your times, your ranking won't hold for long.  I sat in the top 150 for a couple years though.

And yes...retarded amounts of hours.  Hundreds of attempts at one level in one play session.

Once you start cracking the top 50, you had to start sending in recorded vhs tapes of your runs

I got a driver's license and video games took a back seat to pussy and partying :lol:

Quote:

I would smash you on Mario Kart 64 battle mode.

Not a chance.  Haven't met my match yet

:ruggedwink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale