Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Agar, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheBlackCat
Possibly Human
Female User Gallery

Amazing job Shroom Supply! * 1
    #24485399 - 07/15/17 05:20 PM (2 years, 5 days ago)

So far i have received my third order and it was of some supplies. Everything came neatly packaged. I got some nice syringes and the little glass indicators for your pressure cooker are awesome. The prices are decent too.

My second order was a kit which I haven't had the chance to use yet. It came packaged neatly and arrived lightening fast.

The first kit was amazing! Even being a new cultivator the directions were easy to understand. The grain was at just the right moisture level and wasn't full of burst grains. The first three flushes were pretty amazing but as subsequent generations came along the populations got smaller but still decent which is natural. Also after awhile the cakes will eventually turn bacterial as the mycelium weakens from age. At this stage you can just throw them in your backyard under a layer of soil in an area with partial but not direct sun. Next to a stone on concrete wall works great because it traps moisture. If you are lucky you might get a few extra mushrooms out of it since the substrate is so awesome.

These kits are a great way to find out if you enjoy the hobby before you invest large amounts of money in PC's to make your own grain. It was a great introduction for me before I started working on agar. They are also great for people who just want to grow small amounts for themselves but don't have time or space for or the privacy to set up a pressure cooker.

You still have to learn proper sterile tek before ordering the kit though. If you do not inoculate it in a proper environment with proper sterile technique you can contaminate it which is your fault. I also recommend on reading up on the proper care of your mushrooms on this forum and getting a head start before your kit comes. While the directions for the kit overlap with traditional cultivation I still highly recommend reading about traditional cultivation and teks before you receive your kit. You can also spawn these kits to bulk if you order big enough kits. This requires reading up on bulk tek.

--------------------

Edited by TheBlackCat (07/15/17 05:45 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

Re: Amazing job Shroom Supply! [Re: TheBlackCat]
    #24485430 - 07/15/17 05:29 PM (2 years, 5 days ago)

:waaarrhhh:

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

OfflineTomShroomer
Stranger
Re: Amazing job Shroom Supply! [Re: The Mycologist]
    #24515094 - 07/29/17 12:10 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

lol wtf

and hell yeah shroomsupply is the shit always fast and good prices lots of stuff in same spot

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Agar, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum