Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyakuzadog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii?
    #24484017 - 07/14/17 11:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

My birthday is in two weeks and I have three 12'' cuttings of Bridgesii to use for tea. While I thoroughly enjoyed my last experience using two cuttings, it wasn't what I had hoped for. I attribute this to the fact that I cut corners during the extraction process (didn't do multiple pulls, spilled a bit of the tea while filtering it, etc.). This time, however, I intend to invest as much time as necessary to ensure that I get as much mescaline as I can. Any advice you all can give concerning the extraction would be much appreciated.

That being said, what effects can I expect from the tea? I'm going to have my birthday as well as the next two days afterwards off work, so time isn't a concern. I'd also like to take at least 200 μg of 1P-LSD during the trip, but I'm not sure if I can bear that much mescaline on its own. How well do they synergize?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: yakuzadog]
    #24484838 - 07/15/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The thing is, 36 inches of bridgesii has enough alkaloids to rock your mind into outerspace. The challenging part is to effectively get all of those alkaloids into your body.

For a long time I've been a big advocate of just eating the whole cutting because it is the best way to utilize all of the alkaloids that are there. However over time I am learning that there are some real limitations to that approach. The main problem is that sometimes the cactus is just so damn bitter that its impossible to eat more than a few inches of it before blowing chunks.

So I'm very interested in the feedback you get here. Best luck with enjoying your bridgesii. If you find a really effective was to brew/process that bridgesii there should be no need to do L at the same time because the goodies in that bridgesii are sufficient to blow your mind.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Grey Fox]
    #24484873 - 07/15/17 10:59 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

When I've eaten raw bridge. I just eat the outer dark green fresh. You can trip harder off a concentrate though.

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Loc: North So Cal Flag
Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple] * 1
    #24484900 - 07/15/17 11:18 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Ok so you've got two weeks here is what I would do...
Slice into 1/2 inch rounds. Lay them on s screen with fans blowing above and below to create good coverage. Dry them completely. They shrivel up like crazy.

Then grind to dust

Then do an alcohol extraction in Mason jars shake and sit shake and sit etc etc etc

Then evaporate the alcohol

Store the tar in the fridge

On your birthday eat the tar by rolling in to little balls and swallowing them whole.

If you do this with 3 feet of bridgesii, your gonna be fuuuiiuukkkkkkkkkkeeeedddddddddd up!

This method with 18 inches puts me on the moon for ever.

--------------------

Offlinepedrito
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24484944 - 07/15/17 11:37 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I cooked pedro many times and didn't repeat process and had great success.
I always peel cacti, remove core (mostly using the best green part) then blend it to fine paste. I cook on average about 3 hours and I make sure there's enough water left at the end (about 2 liters) so I don't lose much when filtering. Ofc. it'll take longer to reduce that amount of liquid, but it worked for me every time.
I can't find myself mixing strong cacti dose with anything else then some weed...

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: pedrito]
    #24485253 - 07/15/17 02:07 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I skin but leave the core. Might not be a ton of alkaloids in there but they're in there.

--------------------

Offlineyakuzadog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24485921 - 07/15/17 07:57 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

What can I do to gear myself up mentally for the trip? I *loved* the body high I got from the two 12'' cuttings, but there wasn't much to speak of in terms of visuals. Will another 12'' make that much of a difference?

Offlinepedrito
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24485975 - 07/15/17 08:31 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yakuzadog said:
What can I do to gear myself up mentally for the trip? I *loved* the body high I got from the two 12'' cuttings, but there wasn't much to speak of in terms of visuals. Will another 12'' make that much of a difference?

Potency can vary greatly in cacti world: genetics, when did u harvest it (was it in sun for 30 days with little watering, was it in garage all winter...)...
Are you gonna use the same cacti (clones from it)?
If u used 12 " of 1 bridgesii specimen and now wanna double dose with another, I'm not sure that d be way to go... Also 12" of how thick cacti, I dont mesure my cacti, I weigh it.
If ure using gentics of same specimen and wanna double dose: lets say 1st time when u had nice body high that was 150-200 mg mescaline, so this time u d ingest up to 400 mg of mescaline which is serious dose and could last for well over 10 hours...

Offlineyakuzadog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: pedrito]
    #24488548 - 07/16/17 10:40 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Can't provide any of that information yet, pedrito. I'll try to get back to ya.

I'm planning on riding my bike that day. Think I can handle it?

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
    #24488588 - 07/16/17 11:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

You're gonna take all three feet, and then ride your bike? Good for you, wear a helmet though. :lol:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #24488688 - 07/17/17 12:18 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Three feet of bridgesii is a lot, usually they are pretty potent.
For me, 1.5 feet is more than enough. But with 120lbs I'm also a lightweight..

When I eat them raw I peel off the skin for sure.
Either I chew and swallow small sliced cactus chunks, mixed with icecream (coldness hides the flavour at least a little),
or I blend /purree the darkest flesh with little water, and gulp that liquid down.

But skinning a cactus can take up to 30min or more..
I started skipping when I first made tar of 14 feet. Would have taken me half the day only to deskin the plants.
Now I don't skin mine when I make a tea or tar, it's going to be filtered out anyway. Saves some time.

Good luck & good vibes!

-

Offlineyakuzadog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #24489231 - 07/17/17 10:48 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I'll be hanging out with some friends that day. I'm planning on spending time outside. We might go swimming if the weather permits.

I'm not reckless enough to go without a helmet under any circumstances, Shade :tongue:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #24490815 - 07/18/17 01:54 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

You may want to switch up sources if you're seriously considering taking 36 inches of bridgesii.  That's just way two much in my experience.

Quick disclaimer, it's been said that bridgesii contain an maoi.  If that's true I would be worried about ingesting 1p-lsd.  That could cause a problem.

Anyways, despine and slice up the cacti like a cucumber for a salad.  Put in your largest pot and bring it to a mellow boil where the surface of the water ripples and lets off steam.  Let it reduce for as long as possible before burning.  Filter into a collection pot and repeat until the cacti is "spent".  You'll be able to tell because it will lose alot of color and just look "spent".

Take all your collections in your collection pan and bring to a heat where it just barely ripples and lets off steam.  Reduce it for as long as you can without it burning, stirring often to keep the sides of the pan clean.  Sometimes you can reduce it further by switching it to a very small pan with a tiny "footprint".  You should be able to get it down to 3/4 of a cup atleast if you have a small pan, maybe even 1/2.

Let cool.  Say your grace and leave this place...gulp.  Try not to hurl for as long as possible.  - :peace:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Amanita86]
    #24492677 - 07/18/17 08:14 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:

Quick disclaimer, it's been said that bridgesii contain an maoi.  If that's true I would be worried about ingesting 1p-lsd.  That could cause a problem.

Yeah I could see that. A problem called tripping TOO hard. Trust me there is such a thing :lol:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24493053 - 07/18/17 11:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Dont forget to take a bong rip 2 hours into the trip. Mescajuana is one of the best combos on God's green Earth. And im talking greeeen :awehigh:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #24493345 - 07/19/17 03:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:
Quote:

Amanita86 said:

Yeah I could see that. A problem called tripping TOO hard. Trust me there is such a thing :lol:

I don't know if you're joking but no it's called fucking up your brain.  Maoi's are not to be fucked with.  It's not a joke, especially at 36 fucking inches.

3 feet of bridgesii means, you are not ingesting bridgesii. 

But who am I to get in the way of the stupid.  Go trip balls and ride your bike.  Make sure to tell the cops what you took because we dont have enough of these things splattered on youtube and the news due to fucking nitwits..  'preciate ya :thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #24493377 - 07/19/17 03:40 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Naa, I doubt there are potentially dangerous maois in bridgesii.

I took bridgesii with mdma and another time with acid (ald52) and it did not do anything noticably to the strenght or duration of the other drugs.

To me, bridgesii feels more stimulating, more speedy than pachanoi/peruvianus. Mixing bridge with pachanoi is an amazing combo, though.

Bridgesii has different alkaloids than pachanoi, contributing to and changing the mescaline experience a little.
But I doubt it's due to MAO-inhibitation, I believe it's just another psychoactive phenetylamine, or one that boosts mescaline.

See PIHKAL, there are some compounds, very closely related to mescaline, that boost mescaline without beeing psychoactive on it's own. Cacti are not reseached well yet.
Just my 2cts..

Good vibes, 36" is overkill.

-

Edited by Pandemoon (07/19/17 03:41 AM)

Offlinepinedownpioneer
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #24493411 - 07/19/17 04:02 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Eats 36"
attempts to ride bike
Ingest 1plsd
rides bike
gets hit by car
makes headlines
Cacti takes fire for being deadly drug
Dea cacti Crack down

--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
    #24493600 - 07/19/17 07:19 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Quote:

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:
Quote:

Amanita86 said:

3 feet of bridgesii means, you are not ingesting bridgesii. 

:lolwut:

could be 3 feet of very skinny growth

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Re: Tips on how to prepare and handle 36'' of Bridgesii? [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #24493612 - 07/19/17 07:27 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

18 inches prepared correctly should fucking rock your world.

If you are having to take 3 feet you're probably either not getting bridgesii. Or not preparing it right.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale