Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

growing plants - a little bit off topic
    #2448381 - 03/18/04 07:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i was about to put an answer to a thread but it got locked :wink:

but im gonna write this in this post anyway. When i first started to grow, i started with marijuana, the idea behind it all was to grow money for free as i in that time made a livin by selling weed. i started to grow, i saw the plants grow up but it wasnt the greatest harvest, i think it was around 2 pounds on 18 plants. So i started to do more research about it, becamed a member of overgrow and started to read up on cannabis, i bought just about any book availble on it. I also came across a book called Psychedelics Enclopedia  and found out there was alot of other plants to be grown.

i orderet some seeds to san pedro as well and started with this also. but the thing was the more i read about plants, the more i learned my reasons for growing them changed. i didnt want to do it just to make money. i wanted to do this for the knowledge, i became more in balance with myself, i became more spiritual, i developed green fingers. To put it simple. it changed my life for the better.

today i grow 87 plants, and im a vegan and 60% of my food is self grown. all i get high on i make myself. i never spend money on drugs (except lsd if that is availble) anylonger. i make some money on sellin vegetables localy here (i live in a very small place on the countryside 2000 ppl here) and it goes all well, from beein a criminal in many eyes to become a respected memeber of the community again.

so to the point i was gonna make in the thread that got locked, the result of your growing (either is cannabis or lsa) is not so important actually. i love caring for my plants, i love settin up breeding programs and see how good i can raise these plants, i love sit between them when the midnight sun sets and smoke a self grown blunt. i love it and it made me find my path in life.

and i hope that people will understand this and instead of growing just to get high and instead learn and understand that growing gives seriously good karma.

Oh yeah ,i should add, one of my goals in life is to research the plants that grows here in the arctics and was used by shamans in early times and get this documented. i am not a pro researcher but i hope to within 15 years to start with the book that was burned before by the roman church (for some reason they didnt want us to know about these things and called people wizards and witches and burned them instead, i got people directly in my bloodline that was killed by them) and to document this knowledge back again. there is ALOT that are missing there.

so i might not end up as a weed millionaire as i first planned when i started with this 6-7 years ago. but who cares about money i got goals in life and they are much much better, and worth more than money

free the herb

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: growing plants - a little bit off topic [Re: shriek]
    #2448599 - 03/18/04 08:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

right on brother

Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Loc: England.
Re: growing plants - a little bit off topic [Re: shriek]
    #2450755 - 03/19/04 08:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So true.

Yeah, growing is just so relaxing. I'm not sure it's made me a better person (only other people can really judge that I think, and besides, I don't grow that much), but it's certainly a good thing to do, just for the sake of growing. It teaches you to have patience and to take pride and care in the things that you do.

I'm looking forward to the day in 5-10 years time when I can eat some of my own seed-grown peyote... after that much work and care it's bound to be a very special experience!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden