Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Global task for everyone
    #24470920 - 07/09/17 06:42 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles67.htm

This page explains a lot.

Basically, we believe in compassion and treating every life form with acceptance, and the reptilians do not. They believe they have divine jurisdiction over everything in the universe and that they can kill populations of beings that exist on planets that they want to inhabit.

The explorers that found the human race wanted Peace, but their council wanted them to kill us. Instead they supplied us with the ability to perfect warp speed capabilities and the ability to defend ourselves. Not all of the reptilians are against us, but their doctrine to kill whatever they want is the same as our doctrine to treat every life with compassion.

They do not have complete emotional bodies, and humans DO have complete emotional bodies, which is important because compassion is the highest frequency vibration in the universe and it is much more powerful than darkness, it burns darkness like a piece of wood In a fire of compassion. We desperately need to indulge in more compassion, as much as possible. Go get some cats today, just love them and let go of the fear of intimacy, we have been plagued by the binding of sexuality and love, those are meant to be separated.

Compassion has the power to alter reality and create new realities, nothing in this universe can defeat compassion.

The only way we are going to free ourselves from the darkness on Earth and a future of enslavement, is by raising the frequency that the earth resonates on. The lower the vibration, the more it attracts lower vibrational beings. We are human, that is not where we belong, this is our home and we need to take it back.

Edited by Deadfrancis (07/11/17 04:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Global task for everyone [Re: Deadfrancis] * 1
    #24471043 - 07/09/17 07:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If such stories were prefaced with an indication they were fictional allegory it might be easier to consider the underlying message. But there's no such indication. It's presented as fact and there's no evidence to back up any of it. The reasonable conclusion is that it's an attempt to deceive an audience.

Why couldn't the author simply present the stuff about cats and love and compassion without bringing reptilians into it?

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free."
~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

Re: Global task for everyone [Re: Rahz]
    #24471888 - 07/10/17 06:56 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Rahm your gorgeous keep it up.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: Global task for everyone [Re: Deadfrancis]
    #24472219 - 07/10/17 10:12 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

"[...]Basically, we believe in compassion and treating every life form with acceptance[...]"
This is incorrect, you can not generalize that, so I stopped reading.

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Global task for everyone [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #24473834 - 07/10/17 09:06 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

As humans, it is in our biological make up that we have an emotional body. We believe in compassion no matter how supportive we are of our ego, we have all cried.

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #24473859 - 07/10/17 09:17 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know how much of it just true. I think some of us just aren't using our common sense. I do not believe that if this planet was all humans that there would be this much war, corruption, and deception. It makes sense that something is wrong, and I can tell you that these reptilians ARE here, i have no doubt. They throw it in our faces, we just gotta be willing to take a punch or two to see it.

The authors claims seem very logical, and it's not a message to be taken lightly. We're a slave race, they don't need the bars they just lie to us and out of fear we get up off our butts and work. We are free spirits, we live forever, you're not just a movie, you're the movie player and this life is just one movie, there is no better time than right now because we are going to be here forever. Everyone is you, we can't let anyone's confidence intimidate us because most people believe In a web of lies, they have no reason to be so confident. Stay humble, stay vigilant and love everyone, we are all instances of the same life.

Edited by Deadfrancis (07/12/17 01:35 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24474165 - 07/11/17 12:29 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

About the only things I can think of that doesn't kill to survive are insects including butterflies which makes them perhaps the most perfectly adjusted species for this environment.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #24474930 - 07/11/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I only cry from anger and pain :grin:

Just kidding.

But there are psychopaths who basically don't feel any emotions, or at least only when the stimulus is really strong.

This is the wrong sub forum to talk about outer-dimensional reptiles, even I know what you mean. And nobody likes if anyone tells them what they should or shouldn't do. Just a hint.

Invisibleonce in a lifetime
sun child
 User Gallery

Re: Global task for everyone [Re: Rahz]
    #24479794 - 07/13/17 08:34 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rahz said:

Why couldn't the author simply present the stuff about cats and love and compassion without bringing reptilians into it?

I really love this sentence a lot.

--------------------
Innocent, Oldfield & Hegerland          Julia Delaney, Bothy Band                                        Rasta Girl, Sister Carol                    Genesis, Jorma K
I Wish You Peace, Lawrence Laughing                                                                                                                    Do Your Thing, Moondog                     
large  . . music garden . .  very
all peace                    them hi
Starhouse - main
Time Traveler's Guide

OfflineMushroomBilly
Explorer

Re: Global task for everyone [Re: once in a lifetime]
    #24482946 - 07/14/17 02:08 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

There's a reptile in all of us just trying to get out :eek:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder