Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineunder-b
Male

Loc: Morocco Flag
I'm wondering why my oster is getting black in my media culture ?
    #24482345 - 07/14/17 11:23 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

what' up shroomers
I hope y'all doing great and eating mushrooms always lol
I'm having a question today, actually is a problem that i'm having while i'm isolating tissus from oyster mushroom, my media is 100% sterile and my materils also are.. but after the 6th or the 7th dayr my isolats is getting black (necrosis) and i never had a situation like that... i didn't find nothing on the NET..
Does any one knows some similar cases or maybe a better solution ?
thanks guys anyway

--------------------
was born in pain made of pleasure ... found a sky , an earth and a death ... it's real that i belong to this ... no choices made except for the way out .

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorePies
Stranger
Loc: TX Flag
Re: I'm wondering why my oster is getting black in my media culture ? [Re: under-b]
    #24483990 - 07/15/17 12:47 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

What are you isolating it too? Can you post a picture?

Offlineunder-b
Male

Re: I'm wondering why my oster is getting black in my media culture ? [Re: MorePies]
    #24484559 - 07/15/17 09:11 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

i will post a pisture
I'm isolation tissus from inside the mushroom... i did use some lames (spores) , and it seems to give some results but always with infection (since it's expozed to the envornemnt) ... I'm willing actually to try some spore prints of oyster (makein it by my self)

--------------------
was born in pain made of pleasure ... found a sky , an earth and a death ... it's real that i belong to this ... no choices made except for the way out .

InvisibleEdiblesOnly
on a journey

Re: I'm wondering why my oster is getting black in my media culture ? [Re: under-b]
    #24484704 - 07/15/17 11:09 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Are you letting your knife cool?

--------------------
Lipa's pellet tek

Offlineunder-b
Male

Re: I'm wondering why my oster is getting black in my media culture ? [Re: EdiblesOnly]
    #24488922 - 07/17/17 07:52 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

i'm using both a knife and a plier...and yes both of them are soaked in alcohol and being flammed, let cooled and used...
Does the oyster mushrooms needs any special ingrédient in the medium?
my med was: Potato boilling - agar - sugar - acid citric - yeast boilled - egg shield.
If there anything special i should add, please let me know it

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms