Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Ethnobotanical's?
    #2446841 - 03/18/04 01:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hi there, I am new to the whole herbal world (other than marijuana) and not very well versed about any legal entheogens/botanicals. Salvia being the only legal herb I have tried thus far. What I am here to ask is; is there any other legal herbs, entheogens, etc that will give you noticeable effects? Please list them with a brief description of the effects of each. Thank you to anybody who takes the time to help me out. It is appreciated.  :heartpump:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
Re: Ethnobotanical's? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #2446865 - 03/18/04 01:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org

not trying to just dump a link, but erowid is a great research source listing literally of hundreds of known ethnos, along with a plethora of other things.

peace

--------------------

- USA -

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #2446948 - 03/18/04 01:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I know of Erowid, thank you.. I was looking for more personal experiences and opinions from people here at the forums.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #2446975 - 03/18/04 01:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This is a decent list with a bit of info.
Legal Highs

There are to many plants to mention mate. Browse around the forum and your bound to find something that grabs your interest.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2447209 - 03/18/04 03:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I used to be a really heavy researcher, but untill I order books I'm asking the friendly people of the shroomery for answers. I'm sick of searching around for answers, cant anyone just give matzzdope a little list, I mean you guys did have the patience to click into this thread. As for myself I have no idea....

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #2448008 - 03/18/04 06:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This will get you started:
Ipomoea violacea
Rivea corymbosa
Argyreia nervosa
Banisteriopsis caapi
Psychotria viridis
Mimosa hostilis
Trichocereus pachanoi & peruvianus

This is a VERY short list. Now you can do some of your own research to figure out what they fuck I just listed here and what they do. Also you might add a few plants to the list. Next time if you seem like you've done a little more work on your own I promise that people will generally be a little bit more forth coming. :smile:

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Ethnobotanical's? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2448080 - 03/18/04 06:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I know of everything you listed there Mr. Minds Eye, and there SUPPOSED effects. I would like to hear from Shroomery members their "PERSONAL EXPERIENCES" of these different herbs, and whether they felt any effects or not. Sorry I didnt specifically put down JUST FOR YOU that I have done my homework and researched various different entheogens and wasn't satisfied with what I found. I am the type of person who wants to hear "Yes, there are definate effects". Some people's own imagination get's the best of them (placebo effect) and that's why I dont trust the many ""reports"" out there on various different entheogens, chems, etc.. There are many knowledgeable people on the Shroomery, and I trust many (definately NOT ALL....) of their opinions, and many of them know the difference between genuine effects and their own minds playing tricks on them. "In my opinion I think you are a dick Mr. Minds Eye.". No offense intended, and no I am not flaming. If you do your research Mr. Minds Eye, you will see that I am just excersizing my first amendment right. No ill feelings, and you have a very nice day Mr. Minds Eye...  :grin:

Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A
    #2448198 - 03/18/04 06:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

do a search. all of those are very potent as far as effects. there are soem that are weaker but all those are proven contain things from LSA DMT and MAOIs all very strong

--------------------
http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A
    #2448199 - 03/18/04 06:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

do a search. all of those are very potent as far as effects. there are soem that are weaker but all those are proven contain things from LSA DMT and MAOIs all very strong

--------------------
http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
    #2448270 - 03/18/04 07:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
What I am here to ask is; is there any other legal herbs, entheogens, etc that will give you noticeable effects? Please list them with a brief description of the effects of each.

what you are asking for is already done. simply do a search for what you want to know about.

your basically asking people to reprint all their reports in this thread so you dont have to search or what?

most every ethno listed here or on erowid will "give you effects"

simply choose the ones that interest you the most, than go ahead and experiment with them. maybe you can add your own trip report -- one that you 'trust"

btw -- if you really knew of everything mr minds eye listed -- your not a noobie -- also you wouldnt have had to make this post. - as he lists for you some of the most dopest, proven ethnos out there.

peace

--------------------

- USA -

Edited by plura16 (03/18/04 07:06 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden