Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Catfish Swiming]
    #24469792 - 07/09/17 10:55 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Catfish Swiming said:
there must bee a balance of good in the world. not saying heroin is bad. i just mean drugs themselfs are not bad. but they way they are used can be bad. heroi is all part of the balance of our existence. if heroin didnt exist nothing may aswell exist. its a part of everything

Drugs are bad mmmkay. Heroin is an excellent pain reliever and cough suppressant. But people will abuse the fuck out of it.

And it's not like you can buy fda you know what you're getting stuff. I've just lost 2 more friends. It's so sad. Not inherently bad people just lost souls and I used to be one of them. So it does strike a string in my heart.

If I didn't have people that cared my life would be long lost. You don't care about anything when your deep into it and wake up sick every day.

My thoughts.

I take long breaks from this site because of the glorification of drug use. It's not good. None of it. But I've been here so long. I signed up for this account when I ate mushrooms for the first time at 18. I'm 26 now and sometimes I just need to talk to someone to not use. Simple as that.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (07/09/17 11:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: greencrush420] * 1
    #24470843 - 07/09/17 06:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
1. Yeah, that's a fucking communist Marxist ideal. Move to Russia.

Achieving the greater social good is a communist idea? Aren't you implying that capitalism is socially harmful in that case? :flowstone:

Quote:

2. Nobody knows what is causing it, because they won't do a fucking study to find out.

I thought you just said a double-blind study was done?

For the record, a lot of studies have been done. Hundreds, probably even thousands.

The funniest one was when anti-vaxxers accidentally funded a study proving there was no link between autism and vaccines: https://richarddawkins.net/2016/10/anti-vaxxers-accidentally-fund-a-study-showing-no-link-between-autism-and-vaccines/

This was not a study funded by Big Pharma or the CDC. It was funded by you guys, the anti-vaxxers.

Quote:

2a. See vaccine inserts citing encephalopathy and other Neurological diseases as potential side effects. (You can Google and download these.)

So you believe the CDC is attempting to cover up vaccines causing autism, but they will openly and willingly admit that there are side effects such as encephalitis and seizures?

Why on earth would they do that? Why even admit that vaccines cause seizures and encephalopathy, if you're trying so hard to cover up other medical risks from vaccines?

For the record, there is no completely 100% safe medical procedure. You know what the risk is for going under anesthesia? Seizures and sudden death. Joan Rivers died of a simple surgery like that. You know what the risk is for taking psychoactive drugs? Psychosis, seizures, overdose, panic attacks, etc. YOU have to be the one to weigh the risk and benefits and decide for yourself which medical operation and which drugs are right for you.

Vaccines are certainly not without risk, as I mentioned previously you can get fevers, seizures, etc. The risk is relatively low, just like dying under anesthesia or having an allergic reaction to a pharmaceutical drug is relatively low:

Quote:

3. You're still trying to deflect and shift the burden of proof. Prove they are safe. Just one double blind study. Please.

As I already stated previously, a double-blind study is not necessary with vaccines. All you would have to do is look at the vaccinated vs unvaccinated population, and decipher which group has more of which diseases.

Please explain to me why a double-blind study would even be necessary? It would simply be costly, and you would only be able to use a limited number of patients in a double-blind study, so the data would not be nearly as good or accurate as simply looking at the vaccinated vs unvaccinated population.

And in fact, there have been many, many studies out there using this methodology who have not found any such correlation: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/113/2/259.long?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR%3a+No+local+token

Here's a study using over 1 million people, which is so much better and accurate than using a controlled double-blind study with a much, much smaller population: http://gizmodo.com/study-of-1-3-million-kids-reveals-vaccines-arent-associ-1577691180

Quote:

4. Doctors write medical exemptions for vaccines all the time. The medical community does not agree on the safety of vaccines.Get a clue.

Yes, for autoimmune diseases. Which makes perfect sense doesn't it, because vaccines work on the immune system. Vaccines can also interfere with some medications as well.

An entire field of experts does not agree on everything 100%, there are also climatologists who don't believe in global warming.

Quote:

Another logical fallacy with the seatbelt bullshit, we know that seatbelts prevent death due to scientific data. We know vaccines decrease the incidence of disease due to scientific data. What we don't know, is how often vaccines cause other harm, because nobody will collect the ducking data.

There has been NO controlled, double blind study proving that seatbelt work. That was my point. You don't NEED a double-blind study to prove that something works.

Invisiblegreencrush420
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: greencrush420]
    #24470935 - 07/09/17 06:48 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Good night, I'm not even going to bother pointing out your poorly developed arguments anymore. Its getting tedious.
1. I never said we need studies to prove vaccines work. I said we need studies to determine the cause of negative side effects, and improve the medications in order to reduce the incidence of said negative side effects.
2. The study you are citing as disproved due to fixed results, showed that vaccines were safe. The CDC released the study, and then the lead scientist on the study came out and admitted they they had excluded participants from the results in order to make vaccines appear safe. Read up, dummy.
3. Also, thanks for admitting that vaccines cause lifelong neurological disease, which leads to dependence on pharmaceutical chemicals to improve quality of life. I win. Because that is what you were arguing against. See original quote below.

4. Final point, I'm NOT and "anti-vaxxer, I AM pro-vaccine safety. You keep blindly following the masses. I want improvement.

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Poison your own Children with big pharmas vaccine poison. No way they're peddling their poison in my home.
Synthetic chemicals to "protect" you from eradicated diseases, actually producing new diseases which lead to a lifetime dependence on other chemicals. $$$$cha-ching

See how you admitted that I was right about vaccines causing disease, and pharmaceutical chemical dependence, which these companies will cash in on for a lifetime? Sucker. Can't see the trees for the forest.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#24470966 - 07/09/17 06:58 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Good night, I'm not even going to bother pointing out your poorly developed arguments anymore. Its getting tedious.
1. I never said we need studies to prove vaccines work. I said we need studies to determine the cause of negative side effects, and improve the medications in order to reduce the incidence of said negative side effects.
2. The study you are citing as disproved due to fixed results, showed that vaccines were safe. The CDC released the study, and then the lead scientist on the study came out and admitted they they had excluded participants from the results in order to make vaccines appear safe. Read up, dummy.
3. Also, thanks for admitting that vaccines cause lifelong neurological disease, which leads to dependence on pharmaceutical chemicals to improve quality of life. I win. Because that is what you were arguing against. See original quote below.

4. Final point, I'm NOT and "anti-vaxxer, I AM pro-vaccine safety. You keep blindly following the masses. I want improvement.

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Poison your own Children with big pharmas vaccine poison. No way they're peddling their poison in my home.
Synthetic chemicals to "protect" you from eradicated diseases, actually producing new diseases which lead to a lifetime dependence on other chemicals. $$$$cha-ching

See how you admitted that I was right about vaccines causing disease, and pharmaceutical chemical dependence, which these companies will cash in on for a lifetime? Sucker. Can't see the trees for the forest.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Because you've made several strawmans, and made responses to arguments that I never made.

1. I never disputed or even mentioned that vaccines work to fight against disease. YOU were the one that said that there was a double-blind study proving that vaccines cause autism; so show your sources, if they're not imaginary that is.

2. How were participants deliberately excluded, when if you had read the study I posted, you would have clearly realized it was done on Rhesus monkeys? Either you're either a retard like most anti-vaxxers are, or you have reading comprehension problems. It's pretty obvious you read NONE of the links I provided. How ironic that you tell ME to "read up, dummy." Follow your own advice.

3. I never stated that vaccines are without risk. No medical procedure or medication is without side-effects. We were however, arguing about vaccines specifically causing AUTISM, weren't we? Follow the fucking conversation.

4. Why don't you answer why the CDC is going to such great lengths to cover up that vaccines cause autism, yet they are openly willing to admit that vaccines cause seizures and encephalitis and other side-effects? Why on earth would they do that? Why even admit that vaccines cause seizures and encephalopathy, if you're trying so hard to cover up other medical risks from vaccines?

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Crystal G]
    #24471006 - 07/09/17 07:15 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Stupid fucking idea. Humans are entitled to do whatever they want to their bodies.

Harmful or not, its their choice

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Ant89]
    #24471025 - 07/09/17 07:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ant89 said:
Stupid fucking idea. Humans are entitled to do whatever they want to their bodies.

Except that vaccines only work when enough people take them

Between 1918 and 1920, roughly 75 million people died from the flu

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24471046 - 07/09/17 07:36 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

Ant89 said:

Except that vaccines only work when enough people take them

Between 1918 and 1920, roughly 75 million people died from the flu

I actually don't believe in the flu vaccine. Because the flu vaccine is some experimental new strain that they come out with each year, and the long-term consequences of each one is basically unknown.

But vaccines like polio, tetanus, DiP, ones where we know the long-term safety of, those are fine.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24471056 - 07/09/17 07:40 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

One could speculate that hygiene has played a bigger role in preventing the spread of the flu

But I've worked in the food industry (warehouses / restaurants / grocery stores) long enough to know otherwise :lol:

The least among us are largely responsible for sanitation

Not to mention that many people cannot call in sick until its too late to prevent contamination, and they cant take off long enough

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #24471235 - 07/09/17 09:04 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
One could speculate that hygiene has played a bigger role in preventing the spread of the flu

But I've worked in the food industry (warehouses / restaurants / grocery stores) long enough to know otherwise :lol:

The least among us are largely responsible for sanitation

Not to mention that many people cannot call in sick until its too late to prevent contamination, and they cant take off long enough

That's always been a weird thing to me. Most places Ive worked are just breeding grounds for sickness. All though they say don't come to work if you're sick.

Ya right I can't afford that. So we all just pass around illness. :lol:

We don't get sick leave in America but most first world countries do.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleRevok
I Am OTD
 User Gallery
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24471245 - 07/09/17 09:12 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I voted yes because kids should do heroin at home.

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Revok]
    #24471317 - 07/09/17 09:40 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

id wanto say fuck off to whoever

Invisiblegreencrush420
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #24471361 - 07/09/17 10:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Crystal g- I'm not anti-vaccine, for the 1 millionth time. Vaccines work, to a degree, they also cause other illness. You already conceded this point, which was my whole arguement. Stop building straw men, not to mention the continuous ad hominem, and making me repeat myself. You're boring, intellectually unrefined, and otherwise unworty of my time. :wow: Bye.

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

#24471420 - 07/09/17 10:59 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Calling this a vaccine further reinforces the idea that addiction is 100% a "disease". It's not a vaccine it's a long term nalexone shot and addiction is not a virus or disease in the way that Hepatitis or autism is. There are choices involved.

Widespread drug use is a symptom of the populations environment. How many upper middle class neighborhoods do you see ravaged by heroin and meth use (yes, the suburban middle class kids these days are getting heavily into hard drugs, but that is also a symptom of their environment. That's another story).

Attempting to fix the opiate epidemic with these kinds of things is completely backwards. It's like trying to solve your fruit flie problem by killing all of them instead throwing away the banana on the counter. People that live in poverty will always be turning to these drugs and it is a strong possibility that our own government (as well as other governments) are directly involved the drug trade. U.S. soldiers guarding poppy fields anyone?

If you want to mandate an effective heroin vaccine then go ahead but the root problems will still be there!

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#24471563 - 07/10/17 12:45 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Crystal g- I'm not anti-vaccine, for the 1 millionth time. Vaccines work, to a degree, they also cause other illness. You already conceded this point, which was my whole arguement. Stop building straw men, not to mention the continuous ad hominem, and making me repeat myself. You're boring, intellectually unrefined, and otherwise unworty of my time. :wow: Bye.

Actually, the argument was whether vaccines specifically cause AUTISM or not. Learn to follow the conversation.

I pretty much backed you into a corner, and you spout off nothing but ad hominems, while hypocritically and vehemently accusing others of doing exactly what you're doing. You're a joke. Maybe learn to debate before feeling too proud of yourself.

You're literally the epitome of the dumb hippie meme :lolsy:

Edited by Crystal G (07/10/17 12:51 AM)

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24471569 - 07/10/17 12:50 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
That's always been a weird thing to me. Most places Ive worked are just breeding grounds for sickness. All though they say don't come to work if you're sick.

Ya right I can't afford that. So we all just pass around illness. :lol:

We don't get sick leave in America but most first world countries do.

Hah, back when I worked in the restaurant business, a lot of places I worked at will get mad at you if you take too many sick days. Especially on busy days like Fridays and Saturdays. They pretty much tell you to come in while sick anyway, which is completely unhygienic and probably unethical of them to demand that.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24471579 - 07/10/17 12:57 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

And definitely illegal, but thats the biz

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#24478908 - 07/12/17 08:10 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Every company doesn't like it when people take too many sick days.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #24478927 - 07/12/17 08:18 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

Its like the thing to do these days. Everyone is always calling out

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: Ant89]
    #24478932 - 07/12/17 08:20 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I've also known people with decent careers to come back into work on broken legs because they're threatened with losing their jobs and dont want to wind up homeless

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: The Heroin Vaccine: Would You Give It To Your Kid? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #24479314 - 07/12/17 11:08 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

Yes, that's true, but at the same time the food industry simultaneously says that if you're sick, you must stay home, because it's a public health hazard if you're sick and touching food.

I had a manager who would get mad at me if I showed up to work while sick, because it was "disgusting." Then when I took sick days off he would get mad at me for taking time off. I couldn't win.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains