Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineazurescens
The northeast is bursting with 'em
    #2437395 - 03/15/04 10:58 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I am not offering them to anyone or saying they are for sale...let's get that straight but I happen to know that the northeast is seeing a very good early season. SOmeone must be doing alot of mycological research. Also, if anyone is from the NE, come late spring or early summer, head to Walden Pond in Lincoln, MA and go off the trail alittle bit and if you know what you're looking for(please make sure you do) there are plenty of 'em. Just be sure to leave some for the rest of the kind folks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: azurescens]
    #2438196 - 03/16/04 06:06 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

if only i knew what i was lookin for :/

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinephishphan420
Stranger
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: Locus]
    #2438211 - 03/16/04 06:13 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Yay im from the northeast too bad only liberty caps grow around here you have to get so many of them to-er for proper mycological research!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: phishphan420]
    #2438316 - 03/16/04 07:08 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Liberty caps grow in the fall in upper state New York, Not completely in the NOrtheast. They also grow in Nova Scotia, northern Quebec, Newfoundland and on P. E. Island.

But they do not grow now.

mj

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2438397 - 03/16/04 07:35 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

MJ - is there a spring season for LC's as well, or only the fall season? From what I know, in Scandanavia they grow in the fall and not in the spring... but maybe I'm wrong

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: Krishna]
    #2438784 - 03/16/04 10:28 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Some how you ar a long long way formt he NE of the USA. Very far northeast.

Libs are a fal mushroom Later July through Sept-Octrober-November until the freseze comes and then they are usually gone for the year.

In Eugene, Otregon they grow until January if there is no freeze while thay usually disaapear in December in Seattle, usually at the end of the year.

This last year we had a few setbacks such as two snows and an early theree day minor freeze.. Luckilly some cam,e up, but not as like the years before. But they came up.

mj

In Scandinavia they are still a fall shroom.

mj

Offlineazurescens
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2439014 - 03/16/04 11:30 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

MJ. I hope that you are not implying that shrooms do not grow in MA because I will have to tell you that you are misinformed. And I dont think that they are liberty caps either but I'm not sure. Whastever they are, they bruise blue and provide very nice prints and I can assure you that they are psychoactive as can the people that know about them and their location. I would be so inclined to call them cubes if I didn't know better. I will send you pictures and prints/samples this summer from what is found at Walden Pond. Unless you'd like to come and visit and can see for yourself. Remember these things are being found all the time in new places and different types of strains.

OfflineSYCOdelik
Trippy
Male

Loc: where am i again?
    #2439344 - 03/16/04 12:55 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

I know where walden pond is, its like a 30min drive from my house, Im goin this weekend.

--------------------

~Life is one long ride, make it the best ride you can.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: SYCOdelik]
    #2439377 - 03/16/04 01:03 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

SYCOdelik said:
I know where walden pond is, its like a 30min drive from my house, Im goin this weekend.

I bet Thoureau was eating these bad guys while writing "Walden"..  :smile:

--------------------

Offlineazurescens
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: SYCOdelik]
    #2439642 - 03/16/04 02:09 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Dont go with hopes on finding any this early. Wait until May-July pending on how the winter affected them which I really dont know much about. I do know that I have gone in the middle of June and encountered a few others also on the path and we have all found our share. You'll have to do a little searching whereas most people dont know about them and the ones that do aren't very eager to tell the location. IM in the summer and I'll let you know where they are to be/should be found.

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #2439689 - 03/16/04 02:20 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

just so you all are aware, you're not allowed to give specific locations on this site. you can, if you'd wish, share you're spots to people via PMs.

good luck

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Offlineazurescens
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2440017 - 03/16/04 03:32 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Where in the rules does it say that you cant give out locations where they grow naturally for mycological research. This forum, although great for info has all types of people that act as little censors. Worry about yourself and stop spreading your ill-fated attempt to control people. It's people like you that have caused such hysteria about certain Gaia given gifts. If you'd like to tell people what to do then either be a politician or a cop.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2440698 - 03/16/04 07:06 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Dude, just chill - even if wrong, psilly is trying to be helpful - rules are in place that state "no sources" -- and you can debate whether or not that applies here (for example, I think what you did is fine, although I'm not an admin/mod, so...) -
but she wasn't playing cop, she's trying to look out for the integrity of the forums.
Trust me, she's cool and was polite about it.

So just relax and present your points, don't go off so quickly. :shiftyeyes:
Perhaps we'll get to hang out at Walden Pond some day and enjoy the fruits of the area.
I always wanted to do so. ;-)

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Offlineazurescens
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: valour]
    #2441036 - 03/16/04 08:26 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

My comment wasnt aimed only at Psilygirl. This is like the 10th time someone has decided to voice what the rules are and they were/are wrong. that's why there are moderators so that THEY can decide what is and is not against the rules. I'm just becoming tired of people telling other people what the rules are. I believe that everyone in this forum can read, I know I can and the rules are clear. Not toomention that I PM MJ to ask him. I dont mean any hostility, it's just that I do not respond well to attempted control.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2444596 - 03/17/04 07:17 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

if i only lived near there...

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: The northeast is bursting with 'em [Re: vade]
    #2444716 - 03/17/04 07:50 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

wish there were some in South Carolina...i havent EVER seen ANY field in this whole damn state

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract