Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineConnoisseur
Late Night Chat :)
    #24445639 - 06/29/17 07:57 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

evening fam!

just chillin with some of the homies in the chat room

relaxing and getting high with some good shroomerites is always a favorite pastime!

what are yall up to tonight?

anyone down for a chat here or in the room?

if so post and let me know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCookies
Female
Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24445649 - 06/29/17 08:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

it depends...:stoned:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24445652 - 06/29/17 08:03 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I'm reading and listening to drone music and posting obnoxious shit in the shroomery

Drank a little coffee. Got the AC going and a fan on my balls. Lavender scented candle. Took a bath earlier. Listened to DJ Spooky.

Probably take a piss shortly.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Offlinemushroom_therapy
Apprentice
 User Gallery

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #24445660 - 06/29/17 08:07 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

^^^thaefakesunra knows whats up...thats a fuckin party

me? what am i doing you ask? at the library about to head out, pick up a redbox (get out) drink a bottle of champagne with some ice cream and go to sleep.

--------------------
Speak to me in energy, that way I can understand you better.

ALSO...check out this fellow shroomites dope tunes...
LOBIS' soundcloud playlist

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24445663 - 06/29/17 08:07 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

One of my roommates has a toddler they have partial custody of, his gf(who is not the child's mother) also lives here and I'm good friend's with them both.

He's been working his ass off, and the kid's mom is going off the deep end so he's just been chillin' with us here a little more than usual - I love having him here because I can play with him but my other roommate(his 'stepmom' who takes her job VERY seriously :grin:) has been working from home as a result, so there's little to no actual responsibility for me.

I feel a little bad for smoking weed in the basement and my room and sometimes outside but our house is huge, and the kid has no idea - and he loves having a friend to watch Scooby Doo and make dinner for him - when I'm actually the person in charge and babysitting I don't do it, so it's not like..terrible right? If he has no idea? My roommates know and have no problem with it and no one ever smokes openly infront of this kid.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #24445685 - 06/29/17 08:13 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
One of my roommates has a toddler they have partial custody of, his gf(who is not the child's mother) also lives here and I'm good friend's with them both.

He's been working his ass off, and the kid's mom is going off the deep end so he's just been chillin' with us here a little more than usual - I love having him here because I can play with him but my other roommate(his 'stepmom' who takes her job VERY seriously :grin:) has been working from home as a result, so there's little to no actual responsibility for me.

I feel a little bad for smoking weed in the basement/my room but our house is huge, and the kid has no idea - and he loves having a friend to watch Scooby Doo and make dinner for him - when I'm actually the person in charge and babysitting I don't do it, so it's not like..terrible right? If he has no idea? My roommates know and have no problem with it and no one ever smokes openly infront of this kid.

70's scooby-doo or a pup named scooby doo?

don't gotta play chauffeur tomorrow, so i'ma keep sipping on this rye.  had a nice dinner of the remaining pulled pork, with sauteed broccoli and yellow squash (from the garden).  got my grandparents caught up with the garden-work, weeding and blanching/canning green beans this afternoon.  think i'ma do some house-cleaning tomorrow, and hopefully head up to KY on saturday (though it's not looking likely, but i'ma keep hoping)

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: demiu5]
    #24445697 - 06/29/17 08:17 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

It was Scooby Doo and the Lochness Monster tonight - so I guess 70's scooby doo.

He likes that, and Moanna...a lot. He also OD's me on Cartoon network(particularly Teen Titans), I don't even have to go into the office tomorrow if I don't want to - but I might just to avoid Cartoon Network for the day.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #24445699 - 06/29/17 08:18 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
It was Scooby Doo and the Lochness Monster tonight - so I guess 70's scooby doo.

He likes that, and Moanna...a lot. He also OD's me on Cartoon network(particularly Teen Titans), I don't even have to go into the office tomorrow if I don't want to - but I might just to avoid Cartoon Network for the day.

fuck teen titans, set that kid up with boomerang

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#24445708 - 06/29/17 08:22 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I don't see any problem with burning a spliff. It ain't your kid. You get the fun part. Shit that's fair. I used to love cartoons when I used to get high. The Smurfs especially. I miss weed but it's not time these days.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#24445714 - 06/29/17 08:24 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

had a nice dinner of the remaining pulled pork, with sauteed broccoli and yellow squash (from the garden).

Nice. My wife came home with big ass crab legs!

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24445716 - 06/29/17 08:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Sup heathens, doing paper work in a bit, reading now

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24445721 - 06/29/17 08:28 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Put the work away bro

It's sundown

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

#24445723 - 06/29/17 08:30 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

had a nice dinner of the remaining pulled pork, with sauteed broccoli and yellow squash (from the garden).

Nice. My wife came home with big ass crab legs!

if they're big, i assume they're king-crab....?  king-crab always struck me as bland, compared to smaller, sweeter crabs such as snow or dungeness

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 1
    #24445726 - 06/29/17 08:31 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

boomerang? I was the baby in my family and neighborhood growing up, I'm new to this :frown:. And also slowly indoctrinating my nephew with a good musical taste(he's like 3 months and I live a couple hours away, so it's slow going)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I don't see any problem with burning a spliff. It ain't your kid. You get the fun part. Shit that's fair. I used to love cartoons when I used to get high. The Smurfs especially. I miss weed but it's not time these days.

I really don't think so either.

My roommate, this kid's dad, and his crazy mom are still going through their divorce and while they've been relatively cooperative it's still a hard process and the courts are involved so my roommates have chosen to abstain from weed for the time being(our state only VERY recently went medical, it's decriminalized but the attitudes are still...no bueno). They're trying to get 2/3 custody of the kid, he's almost at the age where he should be in kindergarten and they want him with them  when he hits that age.

We're not sure to what extent the courts will go - I told them to let me know if they needed me to stop if the courts are going to go to the extent where even I'll be under scrutiny - - we're all potheads, but we'd never smoke openly infront of this kid or to the extent where he'd be for some reason endangered(like driving or something), but they're both abstaining in preparation for a potentially nasty custody battle.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: demiu5] * 2
    #24445728 - 06/29/17 08:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah king crab

I ain't complaining

Crack it open all that tender meat

I like any kind of crab. It's a treat. I like the smaller ones too.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

#24445732 - 06/29/17 08:34 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
boomerang? I was the baby in my family and neighborhood growing up, I'm new to this :frown:. And also slowly indoctrinating my nephew with a good musical taste(he's like 3 months and I live a couple hours away, so it's slow going)

boomerang was/is an off-shoot of cartoon network that shows mostly old-school cartoons, with some cartoons up into the early 90's.  it used to be a premium cable channel, so we never had it growing up.  i saw an ad for it the other day that they now have an app for it.  i assume it's still a channel on expanded cable/satellite, but i could be wrong about that

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

#24445734 - 06/29/17 08:34 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Put the work away bro

It's sundown

I'll compromise by getting drunk  first

Man crab sounds good right now

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#24445740 - 06/29/17 08:37 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

That's too bad

I ain't gonna judge since this casual time

I just say I wish folks with kids would try to keep it behind the scenes if they fighting so the kid don't see

And just work it out

Just put the kid first

I'm not saying their not but damn

We never had kids

I didn't want one.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Late Night Chat :) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24445747 - 06/29/17 08:39 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Put the work away bro

It's sundown

I'll compromise by getting drunk  first

Man crab sounds good right now

I can't drink no more

Almost killed myself with it

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineConnoisseur
    #24445764 - 06/29/17 08:48 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

aw the few people i was chattin with left the room

yall are welcome to come in!

https://tinychat.com/room/dtchat

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds