Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

sending drugs through the mail overseas...
    #24415573 - 06/18/17 04:25 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

A friend wants to send me something that isn't legal from another country. What realistic precautions should I take? For starters I was going to suggest FedEx, shipping envelopes, nylon wrap, not to put his actual return address on it, but to actually send it directly to my address with my name on it.

Edited by Anonymous (06/18/17 05:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCall-Me-Bob
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24415688 - 06/18/17 05:29 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I can help more if I know what you're receiving

But clear your house of anything illegal before hand... I believe a drug package with your address on it is enough for a warrant to search you, your house and car... when the package arrived, don't sign for it(that's just admitting your knowledge of the package)...

If you have nothing on you, and you admit to nothing, the police most likely have nothing against you

--------------------
Call Me Bob

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Call-Me-Bob]
    #24415996 - 06/18/17 07:27 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It's powder.

I have mushrooms on me usually. Assume that I'm not going to have my apartment clear of mushrooms.

Anonymous #1

#24416861 - 06/19/17 04:21 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I can neither confirm nor deny that it would be cocaine powder :laugh:

Anonymous #2

#24417512 - 06/19/17 11:34 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Not a good idea. Why would you risk your freedom so your friend could get high...

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24417861 - 06/19/17 01:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'll agree. The more I think about it the riskier it sounds.

And it's so I can get high, not him. Its coming to me. He seems to be risk free in the situation if he puts a real but false return address on the envelope.

I don like dealing with coke dealers at all. I've never met a nice one or one without a gun that I didn't want to murder for being such a hard cunt.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24417983 - 06/19/17 02:44 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Don't use FedEx, ever. Use USPS so you have 4th amendment protections. You'll probably have to do express or priority specifically for international postage.

Don't send it with books, they look like plastique on an X-ray (fun fact from TSA documentary!). Don't send stuffed animals, because large, light, box = weed.

Apart from that, Generic mailing precautions apply:

Don't sign anything. If they ask you to sign, claim ignorance and tell them to return to sender. Let the package sit undisturbed by the door for a few days/week in (the highly unlikely) case they have active surveillance with a trip trigger in the packaging. If anyone knocks, tell them unwanted package, return to sender, I didn;t get around to calling the post office yadda yadda. I'd use not your real name, but a close misspelling, depending on how well you know the mailman. That way you can plausibly deny involvement by inventing a roommate, while plausibly denying involvement in illegally opening packages addressed to someone else as well. If the mailman knows you/your lack of roommate pretty well, that's gonna be noticed by them.

InvisibleCall-Me-Bob
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24417989 - 06/19/17 02:46 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Not a good idea. Why would you risk your freedom so your friend could get high...

He has a point

But if you're going to do this anyway,
Have your buddy vacuum seal the coke (in a way that when it's put it in a postage envelope, it looks and feels like regular junk mail)

He should also handwrite your address and return address... which should have your real full name... ensure everything is valid

Also, he should wash the vacuum sealed bag and shouldn't get any drug residue on envelope

But with all this, I really don't recommend putting your freedom in the hands of a coke addict(i'm just guessing)

Edit: also can I ask where you live and where you're receiving from?

--------------------
Call Me Bob

Edited by Call-Me-Bob (06/19/17 02:50 PM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Call-Me-Bob]
    #24418345 - 06/19/17 05:06 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

have it sent to your real name, the mailman may send back anything if he does not recognize the recipient. your name being on it proves nothing. first class letter with the sealed packet between sheets of paper should work. unless there is a noticeable lump and even if there is, it should get through ok. then leave by door marked return to sender, etc

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24418797 - 06/19/17 07:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

South america to the states.

So many people are like usps good/bad and FedEx good/bad.

I don't think either of us are coke heads. It's been a minute for me.

Anonymous #3

#24420726 - 06/20/17 02:30 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Definitely use a letter, a box from South America will likely get opened.

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24425473 - 06/21/17 11:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah if I could figure out how to get a box over here that would be wild :laugh:

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
    #24425921 - 06/22/17 06:58 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

fed ex and ups can open anything with out a warrent. Make sure it meets all requirements for the particular envelope used(Size thickness ect. Make sure theres enough postage but don't over do it. Print the labels with real adress's or the sorting machine will flag it and a human will handle it. same goes for more than a 1/4 inch variance in thickness. Fill the voids so it's even all the way across.

Theres a bunch of good reads but you need to type them into the search bar.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #24430875 - 06/24/17 04:37 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I've read up on it on here. There is some good stuff.

My car ran off the road yesterday. I'm fine, but I forgot what assholes cops could be and how the system doesn't give two shits about you if you're not rich. They got me for so much shit like no insurance and expired tags. The cop was a total farva except he was in charge. My friend had aaa on the way and this asshole said 30 mins was too long of a wait and now I'm out 200 bucks that I don't have for wrecking my own fucking car. I've never hated humanity so much. I couldn't imagine going to jail and having to put up with an entire instution built by these dickbags. I swear to god whoever invented money and this fucking system was the closest thing to the devil.

Anonymous #3

#24430912 - 06/24/17 05:37 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe you don't need any cocaine right now.

Anonymous #4

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #24431941 - 06/24/17 02:47 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Off the road?
No insurance?
No tabs?

What do you expect him to do. If you can't handle the basic requirements of owning a car, Well you get it.

You are right about being fucked up, You need to cover your ass with the basics to avoid this shit. It only snowballs and gets much worse.

Anonymous #1

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #24444632 - 06/29/17 01:24 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah... Well I'm showing up in court next month with everything in order and hopefully the judge will let the tickets go.

Apparently in other countries they require an id for even sending a letter or envelope and the guy sending it to me isn't willing to take that risk. Would I have to sign for it once it gets here??

InvisibleCall-Me-Bob
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#24444953 - 06/29/17 03:25 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Would I have to sign for it once it gets here??

No

--------------------
Call Me Bob

InvisibleDr.Satan
Mad Professor
I'm a teapot

#24447164 - 06/30/17 01:51 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Would I have to sign for it once it gets here??

Being asked to sign for it is a tell tale sign that the guy at your door is a cop. Hence the people saying "Don't sign for anything" and "tell them to return it to sender, you weren't expecting anything". Nobody sending drugs to you is going to ask them to have you sign for it.

--------------------

Anonymous #3

Re: sending drugs through the mail overseas... [Re: Dr.Satan]
    #24447374 - 06/30/17 03:16 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Satan said:
Nobody sending drugs to you is going to ask them to have you sign for it.

One time I  bought Ketamine and I had to sign for it.    Came in the mail from India.  I guess they sent it in a way that required signatures so they could tell if it was really received.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order