Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlunterHunter
Beer Drinker
I'm a teapot

Loc: Neverland
Should i roll in verm if my cakes are already pinning ?
    #24442987 - 06/28/17 09:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Guys i have looked a bunch with the search option of this site as to be respectful and try and find out myself before posting but i couldnt find a solid answer. So i have 8 brf cakes now fully colonized and they are doing great i have them sitting for an extra week to get fully condensed and they have all started pinning, so my question is should i still roll in fresh verm if they have pins or no ? the pins are small but im leaving them in the jars for about 3 more days before i birth them.
Should i Roll in dry verm after dunk if the cakes are pinning ?
You may choose only one
Yes
No

Votes accepted from (06/28/17 02:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Should i roll in verm if my cakes are already pinning ? [Re: BlunterHunter]
    #24443008 - 06/28/17 09:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BlunterHunter said:
Hey Guys i have looked a bunch with the search option of this site as to be respectful and try and find out myself before posting but i couldnt find a solid answer. So i have 8 brf cakes now fully colonized and they are doing great i have them sitting for an extra week to get fully condensed and they have all started pinning, so my question is should i still roll in fresh verm if they have pins or no ? the pins are small but im leaving them in the jars for about 3 more days before i birth them.

Dunking and rolling brf cakes with pins is perfectly fine. Handle them from areas where you feel like you have less pins.

I've had pins grow overnight during their dunk!

PLEASE roll the cakes after the 12-24hour dunk in fine vermiculite. Wait to mist the cakes for a day or so-that way you don't accidentally mist off the vermiculite.

The vermiculite is very important! The dunk is very important!

Don't skip either regardless if you have pins or not!

:cheers:

OfflineBlunterHunter
Beer Drinker
I'm a teapot

Loc: Neverland
Re: Should i roll in verm if my cakes are already pinning ? [Re: morty422]
    #24443104 - 06/28/17 09:49 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Thankyou So much for the help i really appreciate it !

--------------------
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

Invisiblemorty422
Wuba-luba-dub-dub!
I'm a teapot

Re: Should i roll in verm if my cakes are already pinning ? [Re: BlunterHunter]
    #24443155 - 06/28/17 10:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

No problem friend...

Welcome to the Shroomery!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation