Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Testing LSD with a Blacklight???
    #5091631 - 12/21/05 11:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hello everyone...I was wondering, I have a friend who gets alot of liquid Acid...He puts it on sugar cubes to sell it...My question is He says he uses a Blacklight to either show you the hit on the cube or too show you that it is real Acid...What's up with this blacklight test????Anyone heard of this method before...And if so what's the Truth behinde it???
Well, Shroomery
Thanks Again.... :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDragonaut
Fire Marshall

Loc: Burn Ward
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: superbob57]
    #5091645 - 12/21/05 11:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

try Other Drugs discussion forum.

--------------------
:dragon: See all my Favorite Threads (lots of info)

:alert: ATTENTION NOOBS: ASK ALL YOUR CULTIVATION QUESTIONS HERE :alert:

buy my impulse and vacuum sealers  :pm: <--click

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Dragonaut]
    #5091668 - 12/22/05 12:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

took your advice this can know be found there.....

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #5093296 - 12/22/05 12:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

You can't see it much on the blotter because evrything white glows in black light, but you can see it rub off on your fingers.. However it's bad to touch acid so I'd say the black light method is almost useless..

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #5095421 - 12/22/05 09:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yes LSD does glow in a blacklight, I read about it and tried it on a sugar cube I KNEW had LSD. Other chemicals also glow in blacklight Harmaline from syrian rue is one of them.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #5095436 - 12/22/05 09:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

No, there isn't enough LSD in liquid or on blotter for this to work. Very pure crystal LSD will glow and emit flashes of light, but not too many people get to work with crystal.

--------------------

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5095756 - 12/22/05 10:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

As I said, you can see it rub off of blotter on to your fingers.. trust me..

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #5097551 - 12/23/05 01:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

You must have damn good eyes to see a few micrograms rub off some hits...sure it couldn't *possibly* be particles of the paper rubbing off?

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #5097564 - 12/23/05 01:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=3013

5-MeO-AMT will glow in blacklight as well...no doubt many other chemicals would too (DOB, DOI, DOC come to mind)

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Organic]
    #5097751 - 12/23/05 02:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

ive heard that blacklight exposure decreases potency... so be careful to not put your entite vial tjere for an hour figuiring if it glows or not

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: leafing]
    #5104743 - 12/25/05 02:02 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if this will help out anyone, but here's an experience that i've had several years ago...

I was at a rave with a friend...neither of us did drugs of any kind in those days (not even drink). Some crazy looking lady came up to both of us and handed us a small 3x5" notecard with a sticker on it. I assumed it was some kind of drug right away, hearing that acid could be put on the back of stickers/stamps.

My friend at the time had a small handheld blacklight for dancing around with, and I peeled back the sticker and low an behold there was a smattering of phosphorescent powder. It was glowing quite alot, a greenish color. It was obvious there was "somthing" on the back of that sticker.

Later that night we saw kids putting some kind of drug in liquid form into their eyes. Acid was all over about 7 years ago here.

Offlinesourc3d
Stranger
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: Organic]
    #24442216 - 06/28/17 03:52 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I can confirm that the RC's DOB & DOI both reflect quite brightly under a blacklight, so be careful trying to base your test off just this method. The most cost-effective and accurate way to test what you have is to just buy yourself something like an Elrich testing kit online. A kit should last you quite a while as you don't need more than a drop per test. Don't just go off what the person who gave the tabs said, that's actually quite dangerous in today's day and age of so many hard hitting RC's being used in lieu of LSD-25 due to the sheer price difference and availability.

Regarding the use of a blacklight to test blotters for the presence of LSD, if you have decent paper with 100+mcg, you *should* be able to see mostly a bright blue light up on the paper with small darker spots where the liquid didn't saturate as much. There are instances I've seen where the whole paper is lit up, but this is usually more on "hero doses" with 250mcg+. If you have a 75mcg paper and its fully lit up blue, its most likely due to the brighteners used in the paper manufacture process. Which if this is the case, the person isn't using quality blotter paper. Real blotter paper soaks up much better than just any normal paper you can buy at the store, and is not treated with harsh chemicals the way normal computer paper or card stock is. Using the wrong type of paper will usually equate to uneven dosing. I've got some actual blotter paper (specifically made for dropping on) that doesn't have anything dropped onto it and upon shining a blacklight on it for comparison, its clearly MUCH duller than ones that I know for sure have L on them with at least 100+mcg.

I know this is an old ass post, but I figured someone may find this information useful even now. Maybe even more than before, given the assortment of RC's being passed off as actual L. Stay safe everyone, and do your research before just taking something!

Offlinesourc3d
Stranger
Re: Testing LSD with a Blacklight??? [Re: sourc3d]
    #24442220 - 06/28/17 03:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Btw, this is what LSD looks like under a blacklight in concentrated liquid form:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience