Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #24430580 - 06/23/17 11:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This is why we need to keep the muslims down, cant fight a fullscale conventional war on two fronts

Rememher the Alamo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Repertoire89] * 2
    #24430696 - 06/24/17 12:43 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I hope you're joking! Muslims are normal ass people same a Christians. Some Christians rape children, some Muslims bomb people. It's a big thing that people are fucked up.

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: DeesKnots]
    #24430699 - 06/24/17 12:46 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Black mamba snake or a Polar bear

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: DeesKnots] * 5
    #24430711 - 06/24/17 12:55 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I was joking about the tigers and the alamo

:pokerawe:

OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24430728 - 06/24/17 01:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:cruelworld:

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24430922 - 06/24/17 05:58 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Haven't been back, I don't know how expensive it was. I rented rooms off people and lived in a tent for a month. Got free food from the restaurant I worked in at night. Skiing was $4 for a half day at snow king.

--------------------

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24433450 - 06/25/17 01:40 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What's up with everybody picking a tiger on land?  Not to many aggressive strong fighters in here weighing 220+lbs or what?

3 or 4 tigers, yeah you might get killed. 

But 1 tiger, face to face, c'mon....

You have to just ignore the claws which are gonna cause some serious surface damage but not kill you, and solely use your limbs and strength to focus on his head, because that's what will kill you. 

If you're face to face, and it jumps at you, you need to ignore the claws and let it dig them into you, while you quickly and immediately use both your arms, hands and head bobbing to block his head and mouth from getting anywhere near your neck or head.  Briefly hold it's neck hair, use Sumo slaps, punches, etc., while you ASAP look for your first chance to get one of your arms and jam it all the way down it's throat up to your shoulder.  It's extremely uncomfortable and not a common thing for them to experience ever, and it's like an instant checkmate for the big cat, because it's mouth is it's main kill weapon.  They will instantly throw themselves off of you 99% of the time and either run off, or decide if it want's to try again.  If you can't get an arm down their mouth then you go for eye gouges.  Many people have saved themselves from big cat and bear attacks by shoving their arm down it's throat.  Remember that....  You have to fight hard, smart and fast no matter what.  To many people who are killed in those types of attacks are so shocked and horrified that it's happening that they don't even put up a fight, and just give themselves up while in fear, and pray that it will stop.  Keep prayin'.......

...which leads me to the animals I would hate the most to encounter cuz that arm trick ain't working for shit and will actually speed up your demise, it's a toss up, I don't know what is worse, but my 3 are...

Medium or big shark

Hippo

Large Crocodile

All in water obviously...and only one main sole defense pretty much applies for each of those 3, you go for eye gouges immediately.  No wussy gouges either, you dig 2 fingers into that socket and you pull that eye out like a booger.  If it doesn't let go after you take one eye out, you go for the other eye.  No time for worrying about morals and compassion for this animals future when you're about to die.  And that's coming from a vegan.

I'd rather fight a land animal any day than a trash compactor with a giant mouth of teeth which will drown you as it eats you, in an environment you move like a snail in.

OfflineBird_Guts
Ser Peniswrinkle
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Cold 9 months out of the ... Flag
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: wakeINpeople] * 1
    #24433471 - 06/25/17 01:53 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

^^lol yea, great advise...

Just let a pure killing machine aka tiger get his 4 to 5 inch claws into you, won't do much damage, only rip your entire face off

--BG--

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #24433561 - 06/25/17 04:06 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Here ya go, Wakein.  I guess you never saw the first clip. Theres also tiger vs bear and your huge croc is in there too. Not to mention a scene that trumps the t rex jeep scene in JP

Edit: reply fail

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Edited by birdeatingspider (06/25/17 04:09 AM)

InvisibleJonBongGroovy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #24433592 - 06/25/17 04:42 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Jewbacabra

--------------------

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Bird_Guts]
    #24435379 - 06/25/17 08:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bird_Guts said:
^^lol yea, great advise...

Just let a pure killing machine aka tiger get his 4 to 5 inch claws into you, won't do much damage, only rip your entire face off

--BG--

Wow, very informative, constructive and thought provoking response there...

Dude, we're talking about a worse case scenario, and what you should do if you're stuck in it no matter what, and you're gonna have to fight a big cat with no weapons except your hands and feet. 

Well John Rambo, let's hear what your answer is for what to do in that situation?

Let me guess?

You'd probably try to run, which would provoke an immediate chase and attack? Then you'd start screaming and crying like a little bitch while the animal's dragging you off while you're too afraid to fight back, while thinking to yourself "why me god", while doing nothing to help yourself, while you pray for the animal to finish you off quick?

Everything the National Parks and Services recommends that you DON'T do in this situation.

I posted that long informative post earlier to inform and help people of how to possibly save their lives while in a life and death situation (with similar answers to what wildlife experts recommend), and since you tried to ridicule me, laughed at me, and basically called me an idiot, without offering any other advice which you or other people have tested out to be more effective, I'd really love to hear what you would do in this situation. Let me hear it....

I can't stand people like you.

Edited by wakeINpeople (06/25/17 08:56 PM)

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #24435392 - 06/25/17 08:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

WTF does that video have to do with my earlier explanation of how to possibly save your life in a dangerous situation with a big cat?

Has everyone and their mother lost the ability to think and hold a normal conversation which somewhat stays on topic?

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #24435420 - 06/25/17 09:07 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This world has a very scary epidemic of people who just wanna put chinks in the armor of logical people, and try to drag down ANYBODY who tries to do good or help people.

Very frightening.

Misery loves company.

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#24435453 - 06/25/17 09:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Bird_Guts made a good point.
Ignoring the claws of a tiger is a mistake.  Those are literally daggers. You can't ignore a weapon like that. 

Do you think a tiger will let you put your arm down its throat?  Of course not.  It will just rip you apart with its claws.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #24435587 - 06/25/17 10:20 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If you're initially unarmed your best bet is probably an extremely swift environmental response, like finding a combination of obstacles/cover and environmental weapons like a nice sized stick to use to your advantage. Still will probably be fucked, but it could also potentially help you stay at range without risking your limbs quite so much... (maybe).. since there's very little you can do against godlike strength, gaping maw + 2 5 bladed scimitars all in combination.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineDeadCrow
Stranger
    #24435609 - 06/25/17 10:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Personal opinions are swayed by experiences. I have an existing bee allergy and undesirable experiences. So if i like "tripped" and fell into a log that busted open with a swarm of african killer bees, i would expel every fluid from my body at once, hopefully dying from fear before they actually get to me.

OfflineDeadCrow
Stranger
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #24435611 - 06/25/17 10:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

falling into a pit full of millions of hungry army ants

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: wakeINpeople] * 5
    #24435628 - 06/25/17 10:44 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:
What's up with everybody picking a tiger on land?  Not to many aggressive strong fighters in here weighing 220+lbs or what?

3 or 4 tigers, yeah you might get killed. 

But 1 tiger, face to face, c'mon....

You have to just ignore the claws which are gonna cause some serious surface damage but not kill you, and solely use your limbs and strength to focus on his head, because that's what will kill you. 

If you're face to face, and it jumps at you, you need to ignore the claws and let it dig them into you, while you quickly and immediately use both your arms, hands and head bobbing to block his head and mouth from getting anywhere near your neck or head.  Briefly hold it's neck hair, use Sumo slaps, punches, etc., while you ASAP look for your first chance to get one of your arms and jam it all the way down it's throat up to your shoulder.  It's extremely uncomfortable and not a common thing for them to experience ever, and it's like an instant checkmate for the big cat, because it's mouth is it's main kill weapon.  They will instantly throw themselves off of you 99% of the time and either run off, or decide if it want's to try again.  If you can't get an arm down their mouth then you go for eye gouges.  Many people have saved themselves from big cat and bear attacks by shoving their arm down it's throat.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Yeah one 500 pound tiger is nothing, what was I thinking :rofl:

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: What would be the most frightening animal in the world to cross paths with in the wild? [Re: wakeINpeople] * 5
    #24435630 - 06/25/17 10:46 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:

Well John Rambo, let's hear what your answer is for what to do in that situation?

Let me guess?

You'd probably try to run, which would provoke an immediate chase and attack? Then you'd start screaming and crying like a little bitch while the animal's dragging you off while you're too afraid to fight back, while thinking to yourself "why me god", while doing nothing to help yourself, while you pray for the animal to finish you off quick?

Everything the National Parks and Services recommends that you DON'T do in this situation.

I posted that long informative post earlier to inform and help people of how to possibly save their lives while in a life and death situation (with similar answers to what wildlife experts recommend), and since you tried to ridicule me, laughed at me, and basically called me an idiot, without offering any other advice which you or other people have tested out to be more effective, I'd really love to hear what you would do in this situation. Let me hear it....

I can't stand people like you.

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:
WTF does that video have to do with my earlier explanation of how to possibly save your life in a dangerous situation with a big cat?

Has everyone and their mother lost the ability to think and hold a normal conversation which somewhat stays on topic?

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:
This world has a very scary epidemic of people who just wanna put chinks in the armor of logical people, and try to drag down ANYBODY who tries to do good or help people.

Very frightening.

Misery loves company.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24435632 - 06/25/17 10:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Dude a tigers claws are 4 inches. It can easily disembowel you.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]