Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMoonsailor
Student
Female User Gallery

Noob questions, diy fruiting chamber, needles etc.
    #24425408 - 06/21/17 10:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, hello guys I'm doing my first grow and I have a few questions

1.) I have 3 jars of WBS waiting to be knocked up but I have a problem but possibly a solution.
I don't have a torch or flame lamp to sterilize the needle in between jars, but I have a ton of pre sterilized packaged needles that I could just use a new needle out the package each time but the needle is about half the size of my regular spore needle and I don't think it will be long enough to reach the WBS. Is that ok since I don't have to penetrate a verm layer?
<br>
<br>
2.) I'm going to need something to fruit my casings in and I was going to go with the clear mono tub with 4 hole stuffed with polyfill thing with the lid closed but I was wondering if I can just put the whole tray just sitting inside the tub. Also I have this plastic bag with a zipper and its transparent. It's from when I bought my giant blanket. You know those 5 piece bedding set bags? I was wondering if I could use that with some pipes or something to hold the structure of the bag up and keep it from collapsing instead of a monotub and do the holes with polyfill thing? (I have a large one and a mini one)
<br>
<br>
3.) I have these black Plasting Togo bowls with clear lids that I wanted to use as a tray for my casing but the top is wide and it becomes narrow towards the bottom. Is this ok? Or does the bottom width have to be the same as the surface width (top of the bowl) ...... You know what... I'm gonna post some pics of the things I'm speaking of. Also when I spawn to my casing do I just cover with the lid a poke a few holes for FAE or do I need to cover with something that doesn't allow light until the case is fully colonized ? I'm sorry for so many questions but I swear I've been reading for 2 months and some things I can't fully understand yet.
<br>
<br>

--------------------
If you meditate and connect with the creator directly, you wouldn't have to go to church and pay the pastor to be the middle man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinein_dot
Shake N' Bake
Male

Loc: East Coast
Re: Noob questions, diy fruiting chamber, needles etc. [Re: Moonsailor]
    #24425480 - 06/21/17 11:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It's best to flame sterilize between each inoculation.  You can use something as simple as a cigarette lighter.  Just will take longer to get red hot.  As for the monotub, look up Bodhisatta's unmodified monotub tek.  It is great for starting out.

--------------------
Loneliness is a term used by those that aren't comfortable with themselves
Once one conquers loneliness, others are never needed to find happiness

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Noob questions, diy fruiting chamber, needles etc. [Re: in_dot]
    #24425539 - 06/21/17 11:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

nice kitchen.

that chamber is wack. but you can easily spawn to those containers with some coir
and put the containers inside a proper chamber. that thing you got is a literal coke bag.

check my making shoeboxes

but pretend the shoebox is the plastic containers you have. same concept. different shape.

and

OfflineMoonsailor
Student
Female User Gallery

Re: Noob questions, diy fruiting chamber, needles etc. [Re: in_dot]
    #24426948 - 06/22/17 03:46 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks i got one of those torch lighters today. Time to knock Em up! I'm pretty nervous! Wish me luck!

--------------------
If you meditate and connect with the creator directly, you wouldn't have to go to church and pay the pastor to be the middle man.

OfflineMoonsailor
Student
Female User Gallery

Re: Noob questions, diy fruiting chamber, needles etc. [Re: Moonsailor]
    #24426952 - 06/22/17 03:48 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Mush, those shoe boxes look awesome! Love it! Kinda disappointed the bag won't do... Thought it was a similar concept to the Martha but smaller...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale