Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMystiqueMushroom

Loc: PNW
The truth about DMT and other psychoactives
    #24420380 - 06/20/17 12:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I am not gonna answer a lot of questions on here as I don't have the time. But I will continue to say this.
Those that seek the truth and have started reading comments before they actually watch the documentary are
being manipulated into not watching the documentary. Why? Because there are a lot of people who want to
deceive you from the truth. So what I ask you to do is watch the film and use your own critical thinking
and logic to discern what is truth.

--------------------
https://youtu.be/np5Oi1dyO1k

Edited by MystiqueMushroom (08/05/17 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomekalb96
abyss wonderer
 User Gallery
Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #24420656 - 06/20/17 02:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I know most people wont appreciate this post, But thank you brother for sharing the light of the creator.

End prophesies are happening, from the destruction of the planet/body and its revolting(IE earthquakes/temperature rising ext.) As well as the return of the Mark of the beast.

Christ(and Christ consciousness) has returned and his kingdom is already at hand. have faith, pray and be at peace with your fellow brothers and sisters. The body is a temple and the house of god.

The best gift we can receive as well as give others is understanding. and that can be found through scripture. we are all part of the infinite nature of god, the light from where we came we shall return, Do not fear death or hold hate, the body is temporary and the soul is forever with god.

No need to wear the crown of thorns as Christ did this for us and died for our sins. having faith in your path, and in the righteousness of Christ, as well as his sacrifice and forgiveness is all that we need

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: MystiqueMushroom] * 2
    #24420734 - 06/20/17 02:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Kill yourself

InvisibleStaplerhead
Phanner

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #24420885 - 06/20/17 03:28 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Made it 38 seconds...

--------------------
You know It's gonna get stranger, let's get on with the show

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: Staplerhead] * 1
    #24420969 - 06/20/17 03:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Kill yourself

You are very angry when something doesn't align to your beliefs..why don't you take a walk down to the church with your poster board and magic markers? I don't believe a word of this video but telling people to kill themselves is just ridiculous.

OP, I don't believe that psychedelics are evil or opening you up to any kind of manipulation. If anything they let you realize your rightful place in the universal rythym and reaffirm you as an individual. When you have dogma to begin with, psychedelics may take whatever shape of the container (person's mind) they're given. This can actually strengthen delusions rather than open your mind.

--------------------
:dawerp::awepreciation::trippinbawelz::raveface::aweyeah::awecid:

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." - Jim Hightower

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: AstralAndrew]
    #24421043 - 06/20/17 04:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AstralAndrew said:
You are very angry when something doesn't align to your beliefs..

This has nothing to do with my beliefs or alignment with ideologies that work for me no this has nothing to do with me. This video and this message is simply objectively retarded. Stop projecting your own selfishness and arrogance, not everyone is as obsessed with their own paradigms as you think. You're trying to seek out and fix your own flaws in others Andrew.

Quote:

I don't believe a word of this video but telling people to kill themselves is just ridiculous.

How is it ridiculous? And why do you take hyperbole so seriously?
Again I can only assume this is due to your persistent self-projection. Your whole point of view on this seems colored in the most cynical way because culture hasn't been good to you. How about you drop all of these immature and cynical assumptions about me and be a realist for 5 seconds.

Quote:

OP, I don't believe that psychedelics are evil or opening you up to any kind of manipulation. If anything they let you realize your rightful place in the universal rythym and reaffirm you as an individual. When you have dogma to begin with, psychedelics may take whatever shape of the container (person's mind) they're given. This can actually strengthen delusions rather than open your mind.

^I don't even know why you're bothering to waste your time with this guy ha.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: shroomekalb96] * 2
    #24421122 - 06/20/17 04:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shroomekalb96 said:

The best gift we can receive as well as give others is understanding. and that can be found through scripture.

No need to wear the crown of thorns as Christ did this for us and died for our sins. having faith in your path, and in the righteousness of Christ, as well as his sacrifice and forgiveness is all that we need

Actually, the best understanding comes from Gnosis, direct experience. NOT from scripture, if you think scripture holds the key, you're an idiot lol. And yes, Christ Consciousness is needed, Jesus is not real, Christ is and it's within us.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: Sabnock]
    #24421129 - 06/20/17 04:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Bullshit video, this whole demonic thing is retarded and not true. Gfy.

I'm really getting tired of people being wussies and afraid of some stupid "demonic threat" that doesn't exist.

Like, "Psychedelics are evil/demonic, turn to Jesus!", gfy.

--------------------

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #24421150 - 06/20/17 04:41 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Quote:

AstralAndrew said:
You are very angry when something doesn't align to your beliefs..

This has nothing to do with my beliefs or alignment with ideologies that work for me no this has nothing to do with me. This video and this message is simply objectively retarded. Stop projecting your own selfishness and arrogance, not everyone is as obsessed with their own paradigms as you think. You're trying to seek out and fix your own flaws in others Andrew.

Quote:

I don't believe a word of this video but telling people to kill themselves is just ridiculous.

How is it ridiculous? And why do you take hyperbole so seriously?
Again I can only assume this is due to your persistent self-projection. Your whole point of view on this seems colored in the most cynical way because culture hasn't been good to you. How about you drop all of these immature and cynical assumptions about me and be a realist for 5 seconds.

Quote:

^I don't even know why you're bothering to waste your time with this guy ha.

And I'm wasting my time? It's one short ass paragraph.. :lol:  you constantly belittle people on this forum and you only saying "kill yourself" is childish, end of story..and in that case you better get going on all the other objectively retarded threads.:lol No obsessing over my own problems or projecting them, only seeing you being a dick, as per usual.

--------------------

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." - Jim Hightower

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#24421197 - 06/20/17 04:57 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think this thread should be deleted, and i think people like this should really learn a thing or two rather than falling back on some man made creation because they feel more comfortable in belief rather than knowing what actually is.

I've come across quite a few people who claim to have used Psychedelics but went back to Jesus and christianity because it's the "only true way". These people know nothing, and i challenge them to stop being pussies and to actually learn some things from these Entheogens. All this stuff is within ourselves, the Entheogens just help us to access it. Nothing is "out there", it's all within.

--------------------

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

#24421304 - 06/20/17 05:27 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
I think this thread should be deleted, and i think people like this should really learn a thing or two rather than falling back on some man made creation because they feel more comfortable in belief rather than knowing what actually is.

I've come across quite a few people who claim to have used Psychedelics but went back to Jesus and christianity because it's the "only true way". These people know nothing, and i challenge them to stop being pussies and to actually learn some things from these Entheogens. All this stuff is within ourselves, the Entheogens just help us to access it. Nothing is "out there", it's all within.

I know this chick who was quite religious and she did mushrooms once and abandoned all religious beliefs haha it was pretty awesome until she started fucking everyone with a day in between guys and whatever other blasphemous stuff you can think of, guess Jesus was Holdin her back:shrug: :lol: I've seen others change their mind on religion but usually from acid, which I can totally understand given the analytical nature of it. What shocks me is it seems that OP grew to believe that video over time from being somewhat indifferent, that's how it sounds anyway, like "oh if only someone had told me this stuff years ago" :lol:

Psychedelic delusions can be plenty enough reason for lots of individuals to reinforce beliefs further. Self manifesting Christ imagery because of strong theistic belief is by no means unheard of. I'd bet money that people who are certain that christ exists, or people who are uncertain that he doesn't are the only people who might see religious icons. When people are confident there AREN'T things like demons out there, they're gonna have the least demons bothering them in the DMT/Mushy realm. Even things like astral projection, Catholics and Christians sometimes say the same thing about possession, demons, etc.

For the record I'm with your idea on the inner self actually being the Christ archetype, or him being the personification of enlightenment. Or some branch of that idea, haven't made up my mind but definitely no magic guy for me either.

--------------------

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #24421310 - 06/20/17 05:28 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This video is really from 2010.

--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#24421345 - 06/20/17 05:37 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AstralAndrew said:
And I'm wasting my time? It's one short ass paragraph.. :lol:

Dude once again you're taking simple hyperbole seriously. Calm down.

Quote:

you constantly belittle people on this forum and you only saying "kill yourself" is childish, end of story..

Actually that being labeled as "childish" is simply an opinion, seems like you need a lesson in relativism. I am not "constantly belittling" people that is such BS and you know it. You simply can't admit that you have a personal animosity against me and will try to use any opportunity you can to clarify how much you hate me. YOU'RE the one who fetishizes belittling people, I simply dropped off my heavily implied opinion right at the front door but you're the one who actively tries to accentuate this affliction and make it inherently personal.

I think the fact that you're trying so hard to ignore context here proves my point perfectly :grin:

Quote:

and in that case you better get going on all the other objectively retarded threads.:lol No obsessing over my own problems or projecting them, only seeing you being a dick, as per usual.

Again you avoid context like it's cancer :lol: Be objective and be a realist. Maybe look up the definition of realism if you have to.

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#24421363 - 06/20/17 05:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Actually, the best understanding comes from Gnosis, direct experience. NOT from scripture, if you think scripture holds the key, you're an idiot lol.

This

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24421392 - 06/20/17 05:46 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:

Actually, the best understanding comes from Gnosis, direct experience. NOT from scripture, if you think scripture holds the key, you're an idiot lol. And yes, Christ Consciousness is needed, Jesus is not real, Christ is and it's within us.

.....All this stuff is within ourselves, the Entheogens just help us to access it. Nothing is "out there", it's all within.

:werd: 

Well said brother!

:heart:

-OM

--------------------

Offline277volt808

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: openmind]
    #24421604 - 06/20/17 06:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I can agree as well.

I have 2 super-evangelical friends whom I have had this discussion with. My friend asked me to read a book supporting his side, which I did, and I asked him to try something in return. I asked him to make time for silence. Instead of being pumped full of other people's information all day, I asked him to take some time to generate his own. After all, if you are Christian you can identify with the notion that we are made in the image of our creator. I think we have the gift to create. I think we can tap into the Source using things like meditation. By connecting on that level we are manifesting or allowing to manifest-depends on which way you wan't to look at it- a higher power within. To me that is a 'direct experience'. We can't have direct experiences by having other people trying to dictate or control the flow of the Source for us 24/7.

Edit: I also think there can be wisdom in scripture. I just don't feel compelled to put any person's writings above my own personal connection [with God].

--------------------
Fav Threads:

Stories from the Psychedelic Underground (dwpineal)

My LSD Trip That Lasted 8 Months (dwpineal)

The "THUMBPRINT" (Learyfan)

I think not to wander so far down the path that we can't find our way back. -Northerner

Edited by 277volt808 (06/20/17 06:34 PM)

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: MystiqueMushroom]
    #24422645 - 06/21/17 01:23 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The cool thing about demons is, if you don't believe they are real, they have no power.

OfflineASecretLizard
Strange
Male

Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #24422734 - 06/21/17 03:19 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I wonder what happened to this person in the years where they disappeared before returning to make two nightmarish end of the world posts

--------------------

Invisiblewolfiewolfie
Just wingin' it.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: ASecretLizard] * 1
    #24422783 - 06/21/17 04:11 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This thread should be called "Somebody's truth about DMT and other psychoactives that I agree with."

The 'truth' about these substances is subjective. Their purpose, application and experience of are different for every individual so there are potentially 7 billion + 'truths' that are all just as valid as eachother.

Think of it like this; two different people go on the same rollercoaster ride.

One person has a great time, absolutly loves it and leaves with a belief that rollercoasters are positive, fun and exciting.

The other person has a bad time, hates every minute of it and leaves with a belief that rollercoasters are negative, scary and dangerous.

Which belief is 'true'?

Both... and neither.

The rollercoaster itself isnt good or bad, fun or scary. It is just a rollercoaster, anything else is just a label the individual applies to the experience based on their subjective experience.

Same goes for DMT and other psychoactives, what they are and what they aren't are just labels based on individual beliefs, subjective understanding and perspective.

Just because you find other people/material that reinforces your own belief doesn't make it 'truer' than anybody elses.

Find your own 'truth', one that serves you and benifits your life no matter what it is or what anyone else says and follow that, but also respect other's beliefs no matter how different.

Diversity is a wonderful thing :smile:

--------------------

The only reason why T-rex's can't walk backwards is because they're extinct, which perfectly explains why there are no headaches in the rainforest; The parrots eat 'em all.

My Drawings

Offlinedhype773
Enter the Void
Male User Gallery

Loc: Valhalla
Re: The truth about DMT and other psychoactives [Re: wolfiewolfie]
    #24422810 - 06/21/17 04:31 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Perception is EVERYTHING.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order