Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50
Offlinecombover
faking it
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pale Blue Dot
Still very little pinning ... [Re: Fungi Rogers]
    #27320937 - 05/24/21 10:19 AM (21 days, 20 hours ago)

Four weeks since the dunk n' roll ... very little pinning.

Wondering if this is simply characteristic of this strain?
(Psilocybe Cubensis : Penis Envy Spore Syringe)

Or perhaps FC has issue, wrong light, too dry, too wet?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelopsidedear
Stranger
Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27326374 - 05/28/21 09:52 AM (17 days, 20 hours ago)

This was so helpful. Thank you for posting it and keeping it as a sticky.

OfflineThreads2theSoul
Inquirer
Female User Gallery

Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: lopsidedear]
    #27331365 - 06/01/21 01:51 PM (13 days, 16 hours ago)

bodhisatta - This not-quite-a-n00b finds your teks easy to follow and super informative. Can you share your personal task flow, what you do when, to keep this cycle going? Do you have something like this or something like this or this we can follow? I'm very interested in how YOU do it.

--------------------
Granny's Awesome LAGM21

Offlinekidcharlemagne
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: Threads2theSoul]
    #27331402 - 06/01/21 02:30 PM (13 days, 15 hours ago)

Hey bod, if you have a second, would you mind checking out my follow up question to your answer here?  You seem to be the only one with a take on this.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27329927

Thank you sir!

OfflineSoze
Stranger
Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27335904 - 06/05/21 04:16 AM (10 days, 2 hours ago)

Hey Bod,

I have been at this for two years now with some breaks.  I have been really struggling with contam.  I mean literally in everything I do.  I’ve used MS into grain jars and get contam to the point I get no grow.  I have lucked up a few times and gotten fruits and tried to clone those to agar and none of those grew clean.  I have tried going MS to agar and could get no clean myc.  I mean I have no idea what it’s like to do this with clean myc.  But I want to.  After two years I am starting to get discouraged. I feel so desperate right now but can you please help me?

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: Soze]
    #27335915 - 06/05/21 04:39 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

Go back to the beginnings.  Make agar dishes, keep one to the side as a control, put spores to agar and see what goes on, make a transfer or two, confirm it's clean, then make spawn jars keeping 1 to the side again as a control jar.  Drop agar wedge to jar, keep moving along.

Your spawn is not clean, your fucking up before you spawn to bulk, guaranteed.

InvisibleGoatriderS
Rhythm Guitarist
Male

#27335920 - 06/05/21 04:43 AM (10 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

Soze said:
Hey Bod,

I have been at this for two years now with some breaks.  I have been really struggling with contam.  I mean literally in everything I do.  I’ve used MS into grain jars and get contam to the point I get no grow.  I have lucked up a few times and gotten fruits and tried to clone those to agar and none of those grew clean.  I have tried going MS to agar and could get no clean myc.  I mean I have no idea what it’s like to do this with clean myc.  But I want to.  After two years I am starting to get discouraged. I feel so desperate right now but can you please help me?

Better start your own thread mate.
This here isn`t for cultivation issues.
Move to the Mushroom Cultivation board.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: PreparationH]
    #27335982 - 06/05/21 07:46 AM (9 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
Go back to the beginnings.  Make agar dishes, keep one to the side as a control, put spores to agar and see what goes on, make a transfer or two, confirm it's clean, then make spawn jars keeping 1 to the side again as a control jar.  Drop agar wedge to jar, keep moving along.

Your spawn is not clean, your fucking up before you spawn to bulk, guaranteed.

Bingo

OfflineSoze
Stranger
Re: [STICKY] ⚠ Where to Start Flow Chart, QnA, and helpful links ⚠ [Re: Goatrider]
    #27336252 - 06/05/21 01:39 PM (9 days, 16 hours ago)

My apologies I thought this was the thread to chat with Bod instead of PM.  I can start my own thread for this I guess.  I know I had posted some of my issues to other relevant threads and it seemed like conversations just happened around my post so that you to all who replied to my cry for help lol.  I am determined to get this.

OfflineSoze
Stranger
    #27336254 - 06/05/21 01:42 PM (9 days, 16 hours ago)

So I have been trying this.  I only have access to MS so I tried to put that to agar using Bods agar teks with a SAB. My control plates stayed clean but I couldn’t get a single clean plate with growth on it.  I will be starting my own post for this so this will be my last post to this thread.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
    #27336384 - 06/05/21 04:22 PM (9 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Soze said:
My apologies I thought this was the thread to chat with Bod instead of PM.  I can start my own thread for this I guess.  I know I had posted some of my issues to other relevant threads and it seemed like conversations just happened around my post so that you to all who replied to my cry for help lol.  I am determined to get this.

Says Q&A right in the title

Offlinecswizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27348114 - 06/14/21 06:08 PM (12 hours, 21 minutes ago)

Hey Bod! Can't seem to find anyone who's attempted Pan Cyans in your unmodified tubs but I thought I'd ask if you had experience with it before I (potentially :grin:) waste a bunch of time/spawn. Planning on trying a modified and unmodified tub side by side with the same substrate/ratios/depths etc to see which performs better. If I go ahead with my plans I'll be sure to post about it! Cheers

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started