Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Convenience Stories
    #24418949 - 06/19/17 08:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I was just at 7-11 and there was a woman who was buying a 24-can case of Rollin Rocks.

The cashier asked "You having a party?". The woman says "No".

:datass:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (06/19/17 09:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #24418962 - 06/19/17 08:42 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Cool story, bro. :pilkington:

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24418966 - 06/19/17 08:44 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I got a couple stories too but can't remember em atm.. I'd have think back and I'm just trying to live in the moment right now.. Watching blood diamond..

Ca
Guinness blonde, first time trying these, meh they're pretty good..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinedjbluntmagic
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: zZZz]
    #24418968 - 06/19/17 08:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

fuck is a convience story?

OfflineVoodoojuju
Natural Remedy

Re: Convience Stories [Re: djbluntmagic]
    #24418987 - 06/19/17 08:56 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I too was at a 7-11 once and a brown guy walks in looking disheveled AF. He asks the cashier if he could get a coffee on a tab to which the cashier replies no. The man states that he will be getting paid at midnight and that he was good for it. (Its was 2 in the morning at that point) Still the cashier refused. The brown guy started freaking out and starts screaming that his mom owned that store and that they were all fired and needed to leave immediately. He then proveeded to leave and the cashier turns to me and says "the owner is the whitest lady ive ever known". Lol

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

Loc: MIDWEST
Re: Convience Stories [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #24418994 - 06/19/17 09:00 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you, come again!

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: Voodoojuju]
    #24418998 - 06/19/17 09:01 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

lol, a brown guy? where are you from?

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

OfflineVoodoojuju
Natural Remedy

Re: Convience Stories [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24419017 - 06/19/17 09:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Lol it was the only way to describe him so that the story made sense haha

OfflinePartoftheSource
NAUT GUILTY
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: Voodoojuju]
    #24419023 - 06/19/17 09:13 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'm trying to imagine a brown guy... what did he look like? African american? Middle Eastern?

--------------------
Shroomery Stickers!

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #24419032 - 06/19/17 09:18 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Guinness blonde, first time trying these, meh they're pretty good..

guinness is horrible and a piss-poor excuse for a "stout"

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: demiu5] * 1
    #24419041 - 06/19/17 09:24 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I stopped at the 7-11 last night and got some melon for my tortoise because it was too late to get dandelion greens. That is my most recent story.

Once I was leaving a store and a ghetto 2 year old was mad at his bother and the 2 year old said to his brother, "suck my dick." He was literally 2 or 3 years old.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24419056 - 06/19/17 09:29 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:incredible:

Thats what happens when u give a two year old a smart phone.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Convience Stories [Re: demiu5]
    #24419062 - 06/19/17 09:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:chutup:

I went to my local 711 trippin once and while I was I buying my shit the clerk who was an old school Chinese guy, very nice dude, anyway his head turned into a red tomato and i almost burst out laughing right in front of him but held it in..

Another time, the first time going into a 711 high af, all the sodas and bags of chips were like giant, just like in that scene from half baked, it was pretty awesome and I figured that where they came up with the idea in the movie..

--------------------

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24419067 - 06/19/17 09:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

all hydro grow store owners are chill ass people. ive been buying random parts at this one store for a couple years, the guy knows me as one of his customers. He lets me have fairly expensive stuff for free some times when his credit card system is down or soemthing, which is seems to be often. the other day he was like "ah fuck it, systems down.. get me back next time" and then he was like "lol i wont even remember" let me take the stuff for free. ill defs pay him back tho

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #24419081 - 06/19/17 09:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

One time I went to a chinese restaurant and ordered to go, then sat at a table to wait. A couple came in and they were both pretty much blind and both retarded. They sat down at my table and didn't know I was there and started talking about personal stuff. I was really high and didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if they knew I was there and didn't want them to feel like they had to move. Then my food was ready and I had to scoot out and they didn't know I was there. It was awkward.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #24419094 - 06/19/17 09:42 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

I went to my local 711 trippin once and while I was I buying my shit the clerk who was an old school Chinese guy, very nice dude, anyway his head turned into a red tomato and i almost burst out laughing right in front of him but held it in..

you can only be mad at yourself for buying/having horrible taste in beer

also, there are millions of things i "almost did but didn't do." none of them warrant being shared as "stories"

--------------------

Offlinecheesesteakalike
Porcasso
 User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Convience Stories [Re: trees] * 1
    #24419096 - 06/19/17 09:43 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I was about 25 mins into dosing and accidentally spit out my tabs onto the floor of a convenience store whose tile floor was nothing but a bunch of black and white speckles.

Spent about 5 minutes on my knees squinting at the floor before i really started tripping and gave up.

--------------------

Do exactly as you would do if you felt most secure.

Meister Eckhart

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Convience Stories [Re: cheesesteakalike]
    #24419110 - 06/19/17 09:50 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

demiu5 said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

also, there are millions of things i "almost did but didn't do." none of them warrant being shared as "stories"

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: Convience Stories [Re: zZZz]
    #24419115 - 06/19/17 09:53 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

demiu5 said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

you almost had a good comeback but didn't

why don't you tell us a story about it?

:smirk:

--------------------

OfflineCanadian Jesus
I'll Be Back. I'm Back.
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Convience Stories [Re: demiu5]
    #24419256 - 06/19/17 11:07 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I used to work at a large convenience store/gas station at a busy intersection in a small town. The guy who worked at the Subway which was inside the store would always be lit as fuck at work. He shared lines of coke with me many times. I would be ringing people through so fast and they obviously new I was high as shit. I was the customer's favorite worker though. They were all so friendly to me. I used to run both cash registers at the same time to get people through faster. I'd just do the paperwork for both at the end of the night.

Also, my boss let me smoke weed on the job and I'd regularly go outside and smoke joints with customers showing up. I obviously smelled like weed the whole time I was working there.

I also got drunk with my Subway buddy on a New Year's Eve once while on the job. The customers thought it was hilarious that I had beers in plain sight behind the counter.

I also know a lot of people from that town and they would show up to the store to buy shit and I'd ask them if they could bring me weed and I'd buy weed while behind the counter in full view of the cameras.

I also sold smokes to 17 and 18 year old's that I knew. I told them to just show me their student card :lol:

That was from a really fun time in my life. The second most chill job I've ever had next to my very first job washing dishes at a restaurant where I was first introduced to shrooms and was allowed to trip on the job and smoke weed under the hoods in the kitchen.

Ahh the memories. It would be great to be a teenager with no responsibilities again...

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates