Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
We are all humans
    #2441082 - 03/16/04 08:40 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Regardless of what country you come from, your religious background, your personal life orientation, your decisions, your personality, your vices, and everything else condensed into this slow vibration called the 3rd dimension.

We all share one common trait, we are all human, and that is enough of a reason to unite and celebrate our diversity.

...Until we split into factions.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: We are all humans [Re: Shroomism]
    #2441117 - 03/16/04 08:49 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

everyones blood is blue, NO NEED TO DISCRIMINATE

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: We are all humans [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2441207 - 03/16/04 09:11 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I don't, I hate everyone equally.

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #2441216 - 03/16/04 09:13 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

People seem to forget that we are animals too. It's not because we have superior intelligence that we can escape from the rank of "animal" and declare ourselves supreme-being and the only advanced civilization in the universe.

Hahahaha I can't stand when people say that we're alone in the entire universe. There are loads and loads of extra-terrestrial beings, intelligent or not.

But they're goddamn fuckin' far away.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: We are all humans [Re: Snape]
    #2441305 - 03/16/04 09:41 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

We're not animals, we are humans.
But that does not make us superior to animals. If anything, animals are superior to us, simply because they live in harmony with nature and their instincts.
But personally I think that humans and animals are equally important in the "grand scheme of things" and neither one is more important or special, just different, serving different functions.

They may be far away, but we haven't exactly mastered space travel yet to determine how possible or impossible travelling that far is.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2441376 - 03/16/04 10:04 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

We are....

...the laughing stock of the universe.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: We are all humans [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2441381 - 03/16/04 10:06 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
We are....

...the laughing stock of the universe.

Really? How many aliens have you consulted about this?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: We are all humans [Re: silversoul7]
    #2441398 - 03/16/04 10:13 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I've asked a few, and the rumors are true.
Well not so much the laughing stock, moreso than a very interesting movie.
We are the premier feature in this galaxy. Everyone's watching to see what will happen.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2441404 - 03/16/04 10:16 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I've asked a few, and the rumors are true.
Well not so much the laughing stock, moreso than a very interesting movie.
We are the premier feature in this galaxy. Everyone's watching to see what will happen.

But the aliens you've talked to are obviously more sentient than us, or you wouldn't be able to communicate with them. Surely there must be some alien civilizations that are just as bad.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2441421 - 03/16/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah sure, in the past... and there have been others that were even worse. But generally human civilization tends to follow a distinct pattern. Once you reach the industrial and technology age, splitting the atom and beginning space travel, it is only a matter of time until the planet learns the lesson of 3D and ascends into the next dimension, or destroys itself.

This has happened many times throughout the history of the universe. We are at that point right now, except there is another factor involved... our rate of evolution is increasing exponentially.. which has never been seen before. So that makes it ten times more interesting.

But we really are the focus of this galaxy right now. There are other "undeveloped" or "developing" civilizations that are being observed, but none of them are on the same threshold that we are standing on. We are at that certain point. Not to make us sound important or special or anything, no ego talking here.. but we have a lot of beings on the edge of their seat. They are in extreme anticipation of whether we are going to figure it out all of sudden and make peace with each other, or destroy ourselves into oblivion like so many civilizations before us.

And that's the whole thing with free will and non-interference. Even if they see it happening and they know how to prevent it, they can't. That would be interfering with our own free will. Until we embrace each other, will we be able to "see" them, and accept their wisdom and advice, without it interfering with our free will.

--------------------

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2441461 - 03/16/04 10:37 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
We're not animals, we are humans.
But that does not make us superior to animals. If anything, animals are superior to us, simply because they live in harmony with nature and their instincts.
But personally I think that humans and animals are equally important in the "grand scheme of things" and neither one is more important or special, just different, serving different functions.

They may be far away, but we haven't exactly mastered space travel yet to determine how possible or impossible travelling that far is.

We are all interwoven into the cosmos of the universe, we aren't our bodies. Thats just what our brains like to make us think we are. If by "far away" you mean physically, well i personally don't know about that.

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: We are all humans [Re: Jenny]
    #2441469 - 03/16/04 10:39 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

We are all interwoven into the cosmos of the universe, we aren't our bodies.

Yes and no. We are our bodies, yet we aren't just our bodies. Our bodies and the rest of the universe are all one. Basically we are existence.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2441479 - 03/16/04 10:41 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

They are in extreme anticipation of whether we are going to figure it out all of sudden and make peace with each other, or destroy ourselves into oblivion like so many civilizations before us.

Stay tuned for the startling conclusion in 2012...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: We are all humans [Re: Jenny]
    #2441504 - 03/16/04 10:50 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I believe that humans have human souls, and animals have animal souls.
One is not better then the other, they are just different methods of experiencing life. All as equally important as the rocks and plants and water and air.
I believe in reincarnation, but I do not subscribe to the notion that a human can reincarnate as an animal or vica versa. They are separate paths in my eyes. I do believe that a new soul can "go through" animal perceptions in order to gain some survival instincts and grounding on physical reality... some native americans call them our spirit animals. This is done before a physical incarnation. I also believe that animals can pick up human traits from being around humans. After all, we are "sharing" this reality, but I do not think that animals can reincarnate as a human, animal soul is an animal soul, human soul is a human soul.

Eternal damnation only exists within one's own mind, if one allows it to.

This is just what I believe. It's not proven scientific fact.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2441505 - 03/16/04 10:50 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

In 2013 I'm gonna buy a motorcycle.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2441568 - 03/16/04 11:09 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

I believe that humans have human souls, and animals have animal souls.

Can you tell me at what point humans ceased to be animals? And how did we evolve to have different souls?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2441580 - 03/16/04 11:14 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Can you tell me at what point were humans ever animals in the first place? And when did we ever have the same souls?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2441585 - 03/16/04 11:16 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Can you tell me at what point were humans ever animals in the first place?

Would you classify apes as animals?

Quote:

And when did we ever have the same souls?

We don't have the same souls. We have the same soul. We are all one. Our separateness is merely an illusion.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2441607 - 03/16/04 11:27 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Yes I would classify apes as animals.
Perhaps there were some humans, in the distant past, that were genetic enhancements of some ape-like creature, but they were still human. While there may be many similarities to them and us there are also many very big differences. I would also consider dolphins to be animals, but at the same time I consider dolphins to be wiser and more evolved than most current earth humans.

We don't have the same souls. We have the same soul. We are all one. Our separateness is merely an illusion.

Ahh yes very good point. But at the same time the separateness is quite real, because we experience it as such, isn't that the nature of physical reality.. to experience a separation from the source... an individual experience.. a subjective reality? Through our subjective experiences we eventually come to the same objective place. On the tree there are many different leaves, but they are all part of the same tree. That does not mean the different leaves are all the same, but they are part of the same source, with their individuality.. at the source, they are all the same soul, but they very much manifest as seperate things from the same creation. The sunflower has many seeds, all separate, but all with the same code.

Erm.. what I really mean is that yes, we are all one... on the nth dimension at the center of the universe at the end of time... there is only one soul..one energy.. one force of creation and divine wisdom.. but currently, we are very separate entities, living different lives, at different points in our paths of evolution, eventually headed for the same goal, though we may not even be aware of it right now. But we are interacting, just like the planets and atoms and all of creation, and I love it.

--------------------

Offlineceephax
Tapeworm

Loc: Gastrointestinal track
    #2441624 - 03/16/04 11:32 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Ive been reading into some quantum physics as of late and after having a relatively long discussion over it while under the influence of MDMA, I've come to some (in)conclusions. The universe is seemingly infinite, inconcievable to us, but yet at the same time it is finite. Out of all those infinite possibilities - there has to be the possibility of a reality (the universe, whatever) that is finite - ours. The human mind and perception serves as a limit to the infinite possibilities and if it didn't - well... I'd be on psychedelic drugs.
In some ways, ego loss can be related to a glimpse of the infinite - that which has no name or that which cannot be concieved. I'm gonna stop trying because this exact dilemma hass caused many people to go "insane."
Also, I don't know what this has to do with the original thread.
I guess this could tie into the whole "we are all one" statement, but we aren't due to our minds.

--------------------
What am I saying? I'm not even Chinese!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder