Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTRS
The SneakyMastermind
whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside?
    #2221999 - 01/06/04 12:03 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

whats better, night time outside, night time inside, daytime inside, daytime outside? im gonna trip in a few days and i was thinking about doing it in a park type or surrounding, you know, green grass, trees, duck pond etc. should i go during the day or night?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: TRS]
    #2222015 - 01/06/04 12:15 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i would say day if you want a good trip.. i dig spiritual trips and a day in the park is heaven for that.

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2222063 - 01/06/04 12:31 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've personally only tripped at night. I would love to try the daytime, but I live in the city where there are lots of people about, so I suspect I would get paranoid.

I think someday when I have the space and privacy I will try tripping outside during day. But for right now...night is beautiful and utterly perfect. The moon at night.. *happy sigh* priceless.

truly,

ShadeGirl

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: MOTH]
    #2222070 - 01/06/04 12:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yeah if ur gonna go outside in the day to trip make sure ur still in control of yourself.. dont get outta hand!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #2222094 - 01/06/04 12:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hello TRS,hello guys,
                            noone can tell you the perfect setting because it's different for every person. Some standard cool set(tings) are - day,in a big beautiful wild park- or - night in a forest with a couple of very good friends-. Try to be far away from other people and of course be with very close friends!
The key is your mood.

Have fun :grin:

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: Hamurabi]
    #2222557 - 01/06/04 08:40 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I agree. I think that any of these settings can be great. I find that in the daytime it is great because there is a lot of visual stimulus. At the same time, the dark can be great, as darkness leaves your mind alot of room for creativity. As far as indoors or outdoors, I usually prefer outdoors if possible. However, I have had outdoor trips that were kinda paranoid due to the presence of many other people. Indoors can be great with the right lighting, and good trippy music. Also usually easier to smoke ganj inside without fear of being caught, unless you are somewhere fairly remote.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outs [Re: TRS]
    #2222698 - 01/06/04 09:35 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I have tripped outside during the day and at night, and I have to say that I love both settings. I find that during the day if the sun is out things can get very beautiful, and awespiring. but then again the same can happen at night when you're looking out into the moon and stars.

I really prefer tripping outside more than inside, because indoors you can feel really confined to the space you have. I would rather trip inside during the day, than at night because the indoors atmosphere at night can get pretty spooky while tripping.

If i were you I would make plans to trip during a nice day, a nice night, and indoors.

The only thing that it comes down to is the mood you're in. Also, if there are alot of sober people around that you dont klnow, shit can get pretty freaky...

Just try to find a place thats away from alot of people!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2222715 - 01/06/04 09:53 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: Annom]
    #2222722 - 01/06/04 09:56 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Old, but very good, post of mjshroomer:

Quote:

Well the Mazatec Indians have been doing them in the dark of their thatched roofed huts for more than three mellenia.

There must be a reason for that.

See one of the special powers of the mushrooms is to induce visions into the minds and eyes of those who take the mushrooms.

ANd light distracts fromt he visuals and makes it almost impossible to visualize them if there is too much light in the room.

This is one of the reasons for taking the shrooms is to see the many things the mushroomd present to you while on a journey into their world.

In the light the visuals are minimal and very scarce.

Of course with Eyes Closed you can still see some of them , especially if you cup your hands over your eyes after you close them

Over the years I have met with thoudans of shroomers who would confess to me that as many times as they have taken mushrooms,m they have never seen anything while on them.

This can be explained in two specific terms of use.

One. They did not eat enough of the mushrooms so they only enjoy a subthreshhold dosae of the shrooms. Thatmeans 1-2 dried grams of material.
Two. They took the mushrooms in daylight or with lights on in their homes.

Again, as I noted above. This distracts the visuals and you really will not get the benifit of them.

Now In Australia, New Zealand, Bali and Hawaii, many surfers, since the early 1970s, have enjoyed eating a small amount of mushrooms and love to surf on them.

Lickilly no one has ever reported to casualty, an accident which may or may not have occurred while a surfer was surfing on shrooms. Yet this is done in the daylight and is considered a normal pasttime inthe Hawaiian Islands and is still common oon the North Shore of Oahu Island.

Int he daytime.

I suggest, stay home, p[lay good music, take warm baths, if you are with your girl friend you mught get layed for several hours at a time. Multiple orgasms for women and do them in the evening in your home with as little light as possible and you will see many things.

AS for those thosands of shroomers whom I have met during the last 25 years who told me that they never see anything whil on the mushrooms. My response to them is that

"maybe they aren't meant to see anything."

I only say that because of the way they take and do their shrooms and where they are at has a lot to do with what they may or may not see.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2222724 - 01/06/04 09:57 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Outdoors in the day is definitely my favorite, because of the colors. Same applies to acid.

On the other hand, a clear night sky is awesome while tripping!!

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2224050 - 01/06/04 07:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've tried day time outside and I didn't like it. I've done shrooms late night while inside and my trip was just all "thinky" and no visuals. For me, the best trips with the most visuals are outside at night with your best of friends. I love to talk about memories and good times with all my friends while I am on shrooms and I love to be outside at night.

One really cool thing I have noticed with my shroom trips is at night when I am peaking the sky turns a dark red. It's awesome to look at. I always describe it as "The world is bleeding."

--------------------
LSD Fiend

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
    #2224988 - 01/07/04 02:26 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

outside during night always seems to be the best setting for me.  Leaves more for the imagination to contemplate and thus allows for me to get lost in a land of melting patterns. :laugh:

Bacha

OfflineHATU
Gonzo Reporter

#2225025 - 01/07/04 02:50 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It's too cold to even be thinking about tripping at night (here at least)
But always outdoors! I prefer an hour before sunset, but like I said it's
too damn cold. The day is cool an' all, but the moon, stars, and glowing
clouds keep calling my name.

Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: Annom]
    #2438598 - 03/16/04 09:14 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
Old, but very good, post of mjshroomer:

Quote:

Well the Mazatec Indians have been doing them in the dark of their thatched roofed huts for more than three mellenia.

There must be a reason for that.

The reason is they believed that eating mushrooms during the day makes you go insane!

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offlinepsychonauty
Dr_Cubensis

Loc: England UK
Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: particlezen]
    #2438626 - 03/16/04 09:28 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I prefere to trip at night time, indoors, lights low, incense burning, some weed, and ozric tentacles flowing through my speakers. :thumbup: :smile:

OfflineLuciferSam
no turn leftunstoned
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sconny Botland
Re: whats the better setting, daytime/nighttime, inside/outside? [Re: psychonauty]
    #2439201 - 03/16/04 12:16 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

it's where your at in your head - that is the only location you need to be!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom