Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
mescaline question
    #2436338 - 03/15/04 06:56 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

i was going to get some fresh san pedro soon and i want to move away from my old method of ingesting. this method is eating "cactus jerky"...and man it can be really hard to get down. i had read a while back about a way to prepare a potent syrup from the cactus and i had also heard of teas. could anyone share any recipes or methods of preparation? i'm not looking for a heavy duty extraction using chemical solvents or whatnot, just a simple yet effective recipe  that isn't too timely and wouldn't result in a potential loss of alkaloids. thanks to all.........

peace
psilostylin :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: mescaline question [Re: Psilostylin]
    #2436496 - 03/15/04 07:33 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

My Method
Here's how it goes.

1) Powderize some dried peruvian torch. The finer it is ground the better.

2) Soak powder in 190 proof alcohol for 2-3 days or more. Shake every now and then. Just whenever you think about it. Let sit in a warm place in a sealed container.

3) Filter off the alcohol and save it. Then add more alcohol to the cactus powder and repeat the soaking step. You can do this as many times as you want but I believe that three times is all it takes. Start letting the alcohol from the first batch evaporate while you are doing subsequent new extractions.

4) Once you have filtered off all of the alcohol combine all of the batches and throw away the remains of the cactus. It no longer contains the mescaline.

5) Evaporate all of the alcohol away and you are left with some plant fats and mescaline, and a little water. I like to put it in a desiccant chamber for a little while to draw out most of that water but it's not necessary.

I had the best mescaline experience yet using this method and the results were experienced by another person as well. The taste is bad but a glass of water will wash it away easily. Be careful to not let it get stuck to the roof of your mouth like I did. That made it a little tough. If it's too thick you can just add a little water to thin it up to taste.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: mescaline question [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2436685 - 03/15/04 08:12 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

wow, how much of residue do you consider enough for a good experience?

FH

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: mescaline question [Re: felixhigh]
    #2436744 - 03/15/04 08:23 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

felixhigh said:
wow, how much of residue do you consider enough for a good experience?

FH

This is where you are going to want to know the weight of the material that you begin with and you are going to have to gauge the potency of the particular cactus you are using. Potency varies so much that it's hard to say what a universal dose would be. Your cactus may be stronger or weaker than mine. I usually go with a dose equivalent to 50 dried grams, but that may be more than you want to take.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Anonymous

#2436774 - 03/15/04 08:28 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

50 dried grams= how much wet cacti?

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: mescaline question [Re: fee]
    #2436857 - 03/15/04 08:45 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

fee said:
50 dried grams= how much wet cacti?

I'm not sure. I buy it dried.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2436872 - 03/15/04 08:48 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

where do you buy it dry?

Offlineboomer420
liquid blue
Male
Loc: show me
    #2436948 - 03/15/04 09:02 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

do you just scoop the residue up in a spoon and eat it,,,can it be capsulized?

Can you do another extraction on the residue?

--------------------
Shit house mouse

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: mescaline question [Re: boomer420]
    #2437044 - 03/15/04 09:20 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Yep. I just used a regular teaspoon and one was enough.

Fee... check your PM's

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2437123 - 03/15/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

My method:

Take about a foot of cactus and cut the meat off the core. Throw away the core.

freeze the rest overnight, and defrost in the microwave until hot. put in a blender with a splash of vinegar and pulverize.

Mix this in a big pot with some water and boil for an hour. Strain the pulp with a strainer and set the water aside. in another pot add the pulp and some more water. boil both pots for an hour.

strain the second pot and throw away the pulp. boil both pots down untill it starts to get thick.

Be careful at this point not to let it burn, which it will do easily. combine both pots together and cook on low untill it becomes the consistency of applesauce. at this point spread it out on a plate and set it on some wax paper in front of a fan for several hours untill it turns into a hard putty at which time you roll it into about 15 pill sized balls. Put it back under the fan untill the balls form a solid skin over them.

When you are ready to take it, just eat about one pill every 5 minutes untill you get it all down. No taste, no nausea.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2438346 - 03/16/04 07:19 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Hey dude. There is a 32 pictured step by step process posted here for the preparation of San Pedro by mjshroomer at this site. Look it up.

mj IT gives you a whole good method for preparing gthe cacti.

if you cannot find it it is also at mycotopia (ask hippie3) and at nans nook in the Tales of the Sroom forum in the Journals section of the nook..

mj

mjshroomer

Anonymous

Re: mescaline question [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2439311 - 03/16/04 12:43 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
Re: mescaline question [Re: fee]
    #2439478 - 03/16/04 01:26 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

thanks for all the replies! i was suprised to see so many in only a day...really cool. this is a great website.. Mj, i like your tek but i don't think i'll throw in the waxy skin (the shit pisses me off and contains no mesc.), i usually just ingest the dark green flesh with maybe a little bit of the light green/white flesh. i can't use the core because my source of pedro is a really old one and the core is extremely woody, almost impossible to cut through. this cactus is like 15-20 years old with about 20 branches... all roughly around 6 feet each (some a lot bigger)--a very wise and POTENT specimen.

Ekstaza, your recipe sounds really good but i can't get my hands on any alchohol (i'm only 20). it sounds like it would work preety good though.

thanks again! i really don't even wanna try to get down a 5 ounce ziplock bag of "cactus jerky" so it'll be chillin to try something new.

peace and love
Psilostylin :beer:

InvisibleDieCommie

#2440119 - 03/16/04 04:04 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I think the reason he keeps the waxy skin is the mescaline is just underneth it so, you dont want to risk cutting it out....also peeling it is a bitch i hear... maybe he will post with his advice...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder