Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLSDx
Male

Loc: Earf
Re: emotional and mental problems + doubts and insecurities + psilocybes = ??? [Re: Dedicationananda]
    #24316995 - 05/13/17 04:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
What you search, searches you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblckmynnse8
Stranger

Re: emotional and mental problems + doubts and insecurities + psilocybes = ??? [Re: Dedicationananda]
    #24317267 - 05/13/17 06:04 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

This is a tough one to give advice on, but shrooms have helped me to confront and resolve my own doubts and insecurities.

Here is what I do recommend from my personal learning experiences during difficult trips: If you start to panic keep your body still and tense all of your muscles tightly, and stay that way until it subsides. The situation will give you the will power to accomplish this. One of my preferred postures for this is a "prayer posture", on my knees with hands clasped over my heart with as many muscles as I can be aware of tensed very tightly. Chanting something like "OM" etc... in a low voice also helps. Those negative feelings will subside and you will most likely come out of it feeling very "cleansed", invigorated, and refreshed.

Now this may sound a little crazy, but doing it alone also helps, as well as being "off the radar" (not telling anyone about the trip or having anyone check up on you). Having other people around may give you some kind of point of reference that may cause you to panic and the other person to become concerned to the point where they may call for EMS/medical help... YOU DO NOT WANT THAT!!!!!!! You WILL come out of the situation without needing medical help so you want to avoid the nightmare of having paramedics coming to take you away while you are tripping balls along with the consequences which will come later.

In the end though, I have no idea whether or not you may have some sort of medical condition that would make this a bad idea. Life is a risk, and I have taken the risk and used myself as an experimental test subject with great success. But that's me, and not someone else.

--------------------

Offlineblckmynnse8
Stranger

Re: emotional and mental problems + doubts and insecurities + psilocybes = ??? [Re: fastsack]
    #24317280 - 05/13/17 06:11 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mynakedrat said:
And the amanita diet, over and over, against the advice of everyone.

Quote:

fastsack said:
Quote:

I've only had psilocybin mushrooms maybe 8 times before; cubensis variety only maybe three times.
I've had doses exceeding 20 grams dried with "bluefoot" mushrooms once before but I just felt extremely ill, afraid, and psychotic.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24225848/fpart/2/vc/1#242258

Quote:

I've taken 3 grams before, and 2 and 1.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24233318#24233318
Quote:

the smoked mushroom effects lasted about half an hour....
. The smoked mushroom experience also seemed much more manegable and calming, yet still powerful, as opposed to eating them and having a major upheaval of emotional matter, etc.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24236103#24236103

You have talked about the 5 gram trip you are constantly about to take dozens of times.  Again and again.  You make 5 gram mushroom tea and dump it out. 

You have made statements like that you see shadow people in life while sober and evil spirits mocking you.  These sound like signs of schizophrenia.  You should not do shrooms and seek professional help.

Or you are just a troll trying to get a reaction.

OK, after reading this I think maybe you might want to talk to a doctor or something to get some help. For the sake of other readers I will leave my previous post.

--------------------

Invisiblesoultripper
woods wanderer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24366010 - 05/31/17 06:48 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dedicationananda said:
Quote:

soultripper said:
and one more thing, earlier, you stated you were stronger than psychedelics, and when asked if you're naive, you said just self aware.
This tells me you have never taken a high dose before, because you have no control, you have no "self".
I don't want to feel like a fool for reaching out and attempting to assist, while ignoring people who obviously have already seen your posts before now.
But, it doesn't matter, if you're a troll, I hope shrooms does what it does, educates.
Some shroom lessons are scary and humbling, as I described experiencing as a kid.
I learned to respect them, and later in life, I learned to look to them for guidance.

i'm not a troll you fucking piece of monkey shit, fuck you

Wow, your response says you are. Everyone is right about you.
I assure you that you may say the same thing to my face as you did via internet, but in person you would only do it once.
I'm done with you. You can curse and call me names until you wear yourself out. I won't waste my time responding. You aren't worth the effort.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag