Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

The Seeker's Guide to Enlightenment
    #2436340 - 03/15/04 08:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Lesson One
Know thyself, not only know thyself but understand yourself entirely, for only when people understand themselves and their own motives, can they truly begin to have empathy and compassion for others.
Lesson Two
Listen to Your heart. The Brain is the organ of Knowledge, but the heart is where all true wisdom lies.
Lesson Three
Question everything, even this advice, because it is only with questions that one ceases to seek out others tell them to find, and begins to figure out what whisphers of their hearts, tell them to seek.
Lesson Four
Ignore all who claim that their way is the only way; each being has their own road to enlightenment. Their way may be the the only way for them, but it does not mean that it has to be the only way for you.
Lesson Five
Listen to the sages, mystics, and prophets of old and new, you will know them because they love questions, and encourage them to be asked. They all have the same message-everything is one, because everything is love or a product made out of love.
Lesson Six
Find the Love in everything, including fear, anger, and doubt. For all things have their purpose. Negative emotions can be signals to those needs that we seek to deny- such as safety, abundance and love.
Lesson Seven
Empathy is the universal language. These are also the lessons of my tears. What I mean by that is this- anytime you have felt agony or ecstasy, remember that another being somewhere has felt the same. Even the Creator has known pain, remembering this especially when you see another in pain, can help you to unlock the very secrets of the universe itself.
Lesson Eight
Free yourself from all that limits you. All beings surround themselves with limits. Find out whatever beliefs or thoughts of yours no longer serve you and set them free.
Lesson Nine
You are no less important in the grand scheme of things than the Creator because the Creator dwells within you, and yet you are no more important than the tinest subatomic particle.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The Seeker's Guide to Enlightenment [Re: ]
    #2436420 - 03/15/04 09:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"Empathy is the universal language"

Kinda like MArkos is always saying god IS compassion, which is very much the same as empathy(right?).

By helping others, you are practicing the universal truth, putting others before yourself, and bringing about possative change in them, but most importantly, you.

Anonymous

Re: The Seeker's Guide to Enlightenment [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2437232 - 03/16/04 12:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kinda like MArkos is always saying god IS compassion, which is very much the same as empathy(right?).

correct  :thumbup:

i like to say, god is love.  but you cant show love without compassion :wink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology