Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoebiustrip
coincidencefrequencyanalyst
Loc: Way, way out there.
Visionary dose of THC
    #2435227 - 03/15/04 02:06 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I'm a big fan of the Shroomery but this is my first time posting.  I'll get right into it.  Approximately 1/2 oz. of choice buds were smoked in 4 simultaneous blunts between myself and three others in a rather enclosed area.  Upon completion, I closed my eyes briefly and, to my surprise, saw a band of color across my darkened field of view.  The band opened up, as an eye would, into a remarkable sight: a flourescent yellow-orange sky with billowy white clouds.  This shocked me and I opened my eyes to describe it but words wouldn't come.

A bit later, I was sitting uncomfortably in a chair while my friends bantered about who-knows-what.  My back was stiff and after much shifting around I finally managed to put forth the effort to crack it.  Instead of popping a few times with relief, though, every vertibrate cracked loudly and what felt like a hard calcified shell shattered off into nothing-ness in my back.  I suddenly felt quite aware of my surroundings (as opposed to the previous disorientation).

My friends were discussing something quite strange, I realized, but I dismissed it, as we were about to visit a local restaurant.  We were seated near the bar and as I went over the menu in my head, someone behind me seemed to be commenting (in a rather biting manner) about what I was thinking.  This, aside from confusing me greatly, prompted me to ask in thought if he could hear me.  Yes, came the reply, along with some comment about my ignorance.  I observed for a few minutes and there seemed to be 3 or 4 people conversing in this manner.  Two of the waitstaff, the gentleman who didn't seem to like me, and myself.

I then percieved someplace that seemed disjoint, but overlapping with the world in which we live.  It was a blue-green crystalline matrix of human souls, or so goes my best attempt to describe it.  (I read elsewhere on the boards about a similar experience someone had with salvia, but they were completely removed from reality.)  The sight seemed quite sensical at the time and I thought, "So that's how it is?" and the perviously unfriendly man gave an affermative.

I wasn't really confused anymore after that point, and the people I seemed to be able to communicate with went from neutral or harsh to open and friendly.

My crackpot (no puns :grin:) theory is that I shifted, albeit temporarily, to a higher density level.  What I really want though are your crackpot theories and any similar/dissimilar experiences.  The loonier the better  :crazy2:

By the way, anyone know how to get strikethrough for my sig?

--------------------
not-2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: moebiustrip]
    #2435258 - 03/15/04 02:17 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds like you smoked some really potent sativa. :nut:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2435406 - 03/15/04 02:56 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

sounds like a lot of good weed yeah :grin:

how the hell do you fot 14 g in 4 blunts :eek:

or did you mean 4 blunts each?

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: stefan]
    #2435574 - 03/15/04 03:31 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

its possible to fit 14g in 4 blunts. my friends love making 4 g blunts all the time

Offlinemoebiustrip
Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: stefan]
    #2435830 - 03/15/04 04:44 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

1/8th oz x 4 blunts / 4 people. Only 1/8th a head.

--------------------
not-2

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2436310 - 03/15/04 06:52 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

next time just make the bud into some brownies if your using that much per person. i guarantee you will get way higher then you would by smoking all of it.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: Infrared]
    #2436337 - 03/15/04 06:56 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

and how, I remember last time I ate bud  :nut:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: gdman]
    #2436358 - 03/15/04 07:03 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i ate 7 grams last time i did, and it was like i ate some shrooms.... the ground kept shifting and i couldnt walk :eyemouth: eating bud is way crazier

--------------------

Offlinemoebiustrip
    #2436841 - 03/15/04 08:41 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I would tend to agree with you but that's how these guys operate.  I indulge them from time to time, as they are my friends, but I prefer my own style: Experimental Smokology. :grin:

--------------------
not-2

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2436900 - 03/15/04 08:53 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

man my friend of a friend (really a foaf) had  abig shoebox full olike overflowing with dried trimmings and bud leaves, they made it into ONE batch of browines, needless to say I ate like 3 and a hal fbig ones, not knowing how strong they were. Woah mamma  :3rd_eye: :nut:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinehairs
old hand
    #2436949 - 03/15/04 09:02 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

that very magical stuff, communicating without talking, after the astonishing discovery of "mind reading" it now makes me uneasy as i realized i do not want to know what others are thinking. Marijuana enhances this but when me and a friend first realized it, we were both stone sober. very magical  :mushroom2:

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2437128 - 03/15/04 09:41 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Umma Gumma  :3rd_eye: :stash: :alert:

--------------------

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2437161 - 03/15/04 09:51 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Yes, eating pot is good :thumbup: we make chocolate cakes, yummy :smile:

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
    #2437731 - 03/16/04 12:51 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

are you sure you didn't smoke Salvia instead of Sativa? I have smoked WAY more then that in one sitting, it was REALLY good chronic too, humm, I have ate brownies, I have been really high like that before but you make it sound like you ate some shrooms or some cid to me...

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: tom234my]
    #2438147 - 03/16/04 05:17 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

sounds like an eye opener to me :thumbup: enlightment choose's us,continue on my freind and im sure you will reach higher levels in due time

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2438330 - 03/16/04 07:13 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

There are approximately 35-40 joints in a dried oz of majijuana. You are talking to someone who use to roll joints when pot was ten dollars an ounce. That was up until about 1978 or so. I could still find c good Mexican for that cheap price.

Never liked high grade home grown. Just good dirt weed.

mjshroomer

My attitude was if I get o high on a hald joint or less thanh the pot is good enough for me. Fuck that one toke eat twenty dollars of food to come down on bad vibed high grade bud.

I really cannot call someone a friend that wants $200 to $500 and ounce or more for weed. Those are no friends of mine.

mj.

IO am a Haight-AShbury pot head.

mj

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2438392 - 03/16/04 07:34 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
next time just make the bud into some brownies if your using that much per person. i guarantee you will get way higher then you would by smoking all of it.

I always find that I get really uncomfortable upon eating so much bud... it's certainly a "trip", in a sense, but a very uncomfortable one for me... i much more enjoy taking it slow and easy with the ganga.

--------------------

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2438760 - 03/16/04 10:21 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

to reach the visionary stage on pot;

you should consume it once a week,alone in silentdarkness,large doses...then
:nut:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Visionary dose of THC [Re: Krishna]
    #2438977 - 03/16/04 11:20 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

yea, it sure does get uncomfortable at high doses. but if you want a "visionary dose of thc" then thats what you should do. smoking it is a completely different experience

--------------------

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2439169 - 03/16/04 12:08 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Isn't THC vaugely simular but less complicated than Salvinorin? I've always (as long as I've known them) thought of these plants as being somehow related. Like gifts from the gods for humanity's sake. Missionaries of plant consiousness, on a different frequency than ayahuasca. There are some other lesser known plants that seem to fall in an odd chemical class along the same lines, like Tagetes lucida and Sinicuichi...which I'm looking forward to trying some time.
Either way, pot deffinitely has magical powers..its such a crazy plant, so efficient, so robust, such awesome looking buds that burn so nicely.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order