Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

Weird Feeling
    #24354340 - 05/27/17 03:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Its a long time ago i tripped on my first mushies. (1.5 years)

As in several threads i opened time ago i explained what happened on that trip.

My entire world broke together and i thought i got stuck on that high , it changed my life.

My awareness shifted to something less then usual , seeing the world from the same perspective as the bad moment i had in the trip.

It hadnt changed. I went to the ward , found nothing and quickly i left .

After 1 year of constant thinking and not living i decided to give it a try again as my last resource.

Nothing else would make me feel as i used to.

I tripped recently on 5g dried . . The shrooms are good because my other ones were tripping balls.

What i was looking to achieve is that my perspective would shift and i could live as i used to or better.

I have barely noticed anything from it and i am very disappointed and sad .
I cant put in words how sad i am because my mind is a mess.

That first experience broke my complete live because of dumb deicisions , ignorance and a bad setting.

I would like to know if someone has felt similar ?
Or what i should i do ?

It has changed so much that it doesnt allow me do things i used to do , basically living normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Trippedytrip]
    #24354391 - 05/27/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

if you didnt feel 5g something is fishy - or do you mean you felt something but it didnt fix your problem?

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #24354400 - 05/27/17 03:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What medications are you on?

If you're looking for normality, you might want to reconsider taking something that brings about the abnormal.

You say you got stuck in the bad part of the trip. How do you view this bad part today, and what have you learned from it?

5g is a lot to a greenhorn, especially as to not feel anything at all.

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Adden]
    #24354408 - 05/27/17 03:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Code:

Quote:

polaritymind said:
if you didnt feel 5g something is fishy - or do you mean you felt something but it didnt fix your problem?

I have felt bodily sensations but no visuals nor nothing.

Quote:

Adden said:
What medications are you on?

If you're looking for normality, you might want to reconsider taking something that brings about the abnormal.

You say you got stuck in the bad part of the trip. How do you view this bad part today, and what have you learned from it?

5g is a lot to a greenhorn, especially as to not feel anything at all.

I dont take medications since 1 year. I took them when i was in the ward for 2 weeks.

What do you mean "something that brings the abnormal" what would that be?

Yes , during that first trip i felt as if something went really south , i felt a abrupt movement in my head and everything stopped . After some time i realised more and more what happened but i was completely a mess.
It has been a long journey my friend. I have gained a lot of knowledge about myself , the world , my expectations and how i want to manage it but the problem is i cant live free.
I just cant in this situation.

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Trippedytrip] * 1
    #24354537 - 05/27/17 04:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think your shrooms must have been bad, has this ever been heard of someone not noticing anything from such a high dose? I've heard it happen with psychedelics, when people *really* resist it, but never thought it could be this extreme! but then again my first 15g bought amsterdam mexiacana truffles experience i was convinced i wasnt feeling anything until after the trip I realized what had been different -  I think you need to work on actively letting go and allowing the experience, doing some contemplative self reflextion and dont shy away from anything but examine and work through it poatiently and try again and maybe next time to a shroom tea and be sure to have an empty stomach and during the epxerience to only lie down and cover your eyes or be in a dark room and listen to some pleasannt slow music and just observe your thoughts and feelings and see what kind of ideas and or associations you get and if that doesnt work then report back, that would mean that something more fundamental is going wrong here and its harder to find what it is than it seemed at first

--------------------
-Albert hofmann

Edited by polaritymind (05/27/17 04:42 PM)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Weird Feeling [Re: polaritymind]
    #24354678 - 05/27/17 05:49 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Great post.

There are some people that just can't trip. Either they're lying or lying about medications, or in the rare instance very hard headed. I gave a coworker a half ounce of azures for Christmas, he ate them all and saw some minor color distortions. I ate 6 capsules off the same homogenized batch and got superfucked. I dunno.

But OP if your question is will the things that broke you fix you, I don't know man.

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

#24355373 - 05/27/17 11:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

thanks mate :wink:

--------------------
-Albert hofmann

InvisibleMike O. Phile
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canterbury, New Zealand Flag
    #24355527 - 05/28/17 01:25 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear things are bad for you. Like Adden suggests, I'm not sure it's a good idea to try fix the problem with the thing that caused the problem. Psychedelics just ain't for everyone, same as how coke and MDMA and meth don't agree with everyone.

If you're not on any medication, and you are unable to function normally, it might be worth considering it, if you have access to it. Just to manage the immediate symptoms while the underlying cause/s are resolved. Of course, like any other drug, psych meds aren't for everyone. But if you haven't tried them, it might be worth a shot?

Your sadness is palpable and I feel for you. For what it's worth, I'm sending my good vibes your way. Is there ANYthing you enjoy or makes you feel ok about life? When I was in a bad space, every night, I forced myself to think of 3 things I was grateful for. Sometimes those things were kinda lame; grateful for my cat. Grateful for my beer. If I couldn't think of anything else I'd be grateful for having full use of my limbs, or not being homeless, things like that. I often had to force myself, but slowly, surely, it started to turn my thinking around. It became easier to think of things to be grateful for. Sometimes I didn't even wait til night to do my gratitudes, because I was more attuned to the good stuff around me.

This helped me; I'm not saying it will magically cure you, but trying it might help. Life can be really, really shit. But it can, and often does, get better. All the best :smile:

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

#24355764 - 05/28/17 05:28 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for replying.

I really was trying to letting go for about 2 hours listening to some Pink Floyd and other stuff.

I came to points where i really was tuned with the present moment and i saw the world different as i have used to since the last trip.

But i didnt notice what i was expecting to happen. The big bam that would make me get high and fly again happily.

Since that trip i feel a slave of my own mind , that i am trapped inside of me. I am neither desilusional or thinking about it . It is how it is and ive been in this situation since 1.5 years , passing horrible times after, the ward , with medication wich didnt help..
The antipsychotics made me feel worse , and the doctors didnt have any clue what was hppening neither did I.

I surely had a good time and felt different during this trip but i want to fly again and be able to live normally .

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

#24355767 - 05/28/17 05:34 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

There are some people that just can't trip.

Either they're lying or lying about medications, or in the rare instance very hard headed

But OP if your question is will the things that broke you fix you, I don't know man.

I did trip the first time ever but then i got that panick situation during the tripwich brought up these consequences. I smoked cannabis 4 years. before and i always got a good high. Now i dont even get high on cannabis after this.

It comes from my heart mate . Last meds i took were in the ward , now 1 year ago.

I expected this trip to be magical and i really had hope on them.

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Mike O. Phile]
    #24355775 - 05/28/17 05:40 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thats the worst thing dude , ive tried everything out .
Ive been doing constantly sport , hobbies and just meditating and having a calm mind and learning over time what had happened. But nothing has changed.

I had a lot of trust in mushrooms ,if they changed it dramatically to bad because of my actions another trip could show me the world again.

Medication wont help .They helped me calm down when i was constantly in my mind thinking about what had happened and about everything that was going to happen because of this .

They really killed my emotions and they didnt solve anything .
But what are the underlying causes , nobody knows that.

Ive been in that space of negativity and sadness a lot , since i decided to change and make my life liveable although i always have in my mind im. ever going to be normal because i dont feel FREE .

It has helped me apprecite the little things we have , 2 limbs , a healthy body and so on , there are so many things we should be happy about.

Thank you

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Trippedytrip] * 1
    #24355785 - 05/28/17 05:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

There is indeed something more Fundamental to this .

No doctor could find anything ,a lot of scans and body tests provided us the info that i am 100% healthy.

I know it is something wich happened in the first trip wich did it because i can feel the same exact as that time.

Some would call it just getting stuck in the trip but i dont believe in that.

I want to be Free again and feel the Universe and be able to go outside without shyness.

I have such a big heart and so many good ideas and i bring everyone to smile when i
am with them .

It is just so sad and i feel this as such a hard time and if it wouldnt change i wouldnt know what to do because i am such a sensible person to what has happened and i thought many times of killing my self although that wouldnt be a solution.

I really dont know how my future would be if im staying like this forever , i cant be Who i really am from my heart like this , this sucks .

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

#24360305 - 05/29/17 10:26 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

do some therpy - working thru this shit alone is just too hard and frustrating - find a therapist who doesnt judge you and that you can talk about the idea of positivey using psychedelics to get out of this and you will be set - its actually easier than you think, peoople interested in psychology are often surprisingly aware

--------------------
-Albert hofmann

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24360506 - 05/29/17 11:54 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'm so sorry. I'm going through somewhat of the same and it's not easy at all. All I know is that time heals and breaks our situations. Gotta make it work how you can :heart: much luck friend.

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

#24360691 - 05/30/17 03:06 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Ive done a lot of therapy with my loved therapist , she knows all our life.

It has helped to get it all out but nothing more . It is something more fundamental going on wich i dont know how to solve it

Peace

OfflineTrippedytrip
TrippedyTrip
 User Gallery

Re: Weird Feeling [Re: Otto Man] * 1
    #24360695 - 05/30/17 03:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im sorry for that .

I also believed time heals but it has been so long since then , now 1.5 years .

Ive gotten better but the basic problem in wich i believe is there persists.

It is no desilusion or imagination of my mind , there is just something wrong .

Feel free to message me

Offlineyoosername
Lab Member

Loc: Terra Fracta
    #24360704 - 05/30/17 03:20 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Consider your exposure to environmental toxins.  Mercury, still common in dental fillings, can cause all sorts of neurological damage and has the potential to interfere with every metabolic pathway in the human body.  I recommend you at least check your symptoms against those of mercury poisoning.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Weird Feeling [Re: yoosername]
    #24360895 - 05/30/17 06:19 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

And fluoride and chemtrails and cesium from Fukushima... cmon now. Even state dental insurance isn't as piss poor as to still use mercury fillings. You may as well stop eating food or drinking water or breathing air.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals