Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineexcitedzeke15
Stranger

New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today
    #24355408 - 05/27/17 11:53 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hi! So I'm new to this and I took shrooms for the first time ever today!
I was kind of underwhelmed, but I'm glad I did it and excited to do more and go up in dosage the next time.

Also, can someone guide me to where I need to go to ask a question about LSD + shroom  cross tolerance? Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: excitedzeke15]
    #24355409 - 05/27/17 11:55 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Just type it out here dawg. The pub will give you the quickest reply.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: excitedzeke15] * 1
    #24355411 - 05/27/17 11:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hey zeke, glad you tried mushrooms today, welcome to the cult.

Here's a tip bud: Mushrooms make you gay, you've been warned!

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: excitedzeke15]
    #24355416 - 05/27/17 11:58 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Theres definitely a cross tolerance between shrooms and acid. But a low dose of shrooms makes little tolerance to acid.

Dosing shrooma is tricky but overtime u will get it down.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlineexcitedzeke15
Stranger

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Sham87] * 2
    #24355427 - 05/28/17 12:02 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I must have done shrooms a long time ago then bc im gay af already

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24355435 - 05/28/17 12:11 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

What dose did you take?

My first one was just 1 gram. Just enough to get some euphoria and giddiness going. A little bit of tracers or very subtle distortions. Was my 2nd best shroom trip ever (I don't have many sadly). It was also the first time I ever did any psychedelic. I went into it with zero expectations. I was with a friend and a friend of his chilling at the beach and I wasn't gonna do them but once I saw how she was acting and how everything seeemed so magical to her, I decided fuck it I want that too.

Nothing much to really tell about the night itself except she dropped her phone on one of those outcroppings? made of huge stones where people will go fish and I think they're meant to break up waves (it's in Galveston). She had just said she shouldn't have her phone out cuz she's gonna drop it down in between all the rocks and 10 seconds later there it goes. There was silence for about 30 seconds and then me and my friend started laughing hysterically, like I couldn't breathe and my sides hurt. She wasn't pissed and didn't really cause her to end up having a bad trip or anything but she was distressed. We could see the phone, the light was even still on. It was literally like just 18 inches out of our grasp but these rocks must weigh tons so there's no way we're moving that shit we tried to improvise some things to get to it but couldn't. We eventually just gave up. The hour ride home was filled with constant references to the phone interjected randomly into the conversation by all three parties. I wish I had a  picture of her face, the story just doesn't do it justice without that look on her face :rofl:

EDIT: Actually probably everyone knows that face. It's that face of total surprise but you knew it was coming anyways and you're just staring blindingly, jaw hanging slightly open almost half smiling at the same time like "Jesus fuck, please tell me that did not just happen to me".

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (05/28/17 12:17 AM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24355437 - 05/28/17 12:11 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Time-travel shrooms!

:mindblown:

Offlineexcitedzeke15
Stranger

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Shroomslip]
    #24355441 - 05/28/17 12:21 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
What dose did you take?

My first one was just 1 gram. Just enough to get some euphoria and giddiness going. A little bit of tracers or very subtle distortions. Was my 2nd best shroom trip ever (I don't have many sadly). It was also the first time I ever did any psychedelic. I went into it with zero expectations. I was with a friend and a friend of his chilling at the beach and I wasn't gonna do them but once I saw how she was acting and how everything seeemed so magical to her, I decided fuck it I want that too.

Nothing much to really tell about the night itself except she dropped her phone on one of those outcroppings? made of huge stones where people will go fish and I think they're meant to break up waves (it's in Galveston). She had just said she shouldn't have her phone out cuz she's gonna drop it down in between all the rocks and 10 seconds later there it goes. There was silence for about 30 seconds and then me and my friend started laughing hysterically, like I couldn't breathe and my sides hurt. She wasn't pissed and didn't really cause her to end up having a bad trip or anything but she was distressed. We could see the phone, the light was even still on. It was literally like just 18 inches out of our grasp but these rocks must weigh tons so there's no way we're moving that shit we tried to improvise some things to get to it but couldn't. We eventually just gave up. The hour ride home was filled with constant references to the phone interjected randomly into the conversation by all three parties. I wish I had a  picture of her face, the story just doesn't do it justice without that look on her face :rofl:

EDIT: Actually probably everyone knows that face. It's that face of total surprise but you knew it was coming anyways and you're just staring blindingly, jaw hanging slightly open almost half smiling at the same time like "Jesus fuck, please tell me that did not just happen to me".

whaaat thats a crazy story. All I did was go to the mall lol!
I took just 1.5 g's, but I eyeballed it. But it was around there. My friend and I bought 3 g's and I think she had most of it lol. I had around 1.5ish, maybe a little less.

OfflineM44
Ballbagasaurus

Loc: Up the woowaa
    #24355457 - 05/28/17 12:36 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Have more next week and report back!

--------------------
... White trash get down on your knees...
... It's time for cake and sodomy...

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24355471 - 05/28/17 12:46 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

excitedzeke15 said:
whaaat thats a crazy story. All I did was go to the mall lol!
I took just 1.5 g's, but I eyeballed it. But it was around there. My friend and I bought 3 g's and I think she had most of it lol. I had around 1.5ish, maybe a little less.

Lol, you really have no idea what you're in for at higher doses cuz that story ain't shit compared to a lot of the crazy shit I've read here over the years. I'm not talking about bad experiences just pure wild fucking adventures.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Shroomslip]
    #24355522 - 05/28/17 01:23 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Malls are not happening on a regular dose. 3.5 woodlovers and my playlist,bowls loaded,smokes rolled,toys out,lights set, ect better be lined up because when i step into the matrix functioning in my house let alone in public is out of the question. on my property or way out in the mountains are the only places i feel safe. Setting is the fastest buzz kill in my opinion.

Not suggesting you bump up to 3.5 cyanescens just relaying my point of view.

Welcome Friend.

Malls ain't happening period in my world, not even the food court.

--------------------

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: NothingsChanged] * 2
    #24355565 - 05/28/17 02:11 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck the mall

And seriously spend the $6 online and get a scale. Dont eyeball doses. And next time id say take 3.5 grams, have a sitter and either go to the forest during the day,  or inside a familiar house.

Remember to wait at least 2 weeks between doses due to immediate Pysilocybin tolerance.

Have fun

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

#24355697 - 05/28/17 04:22 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

excitedzeke15 said:
Hi! So I'm new to this and I took shrooms for the first time ever today!
I was kind of underwhelmed, but I'm glad I did it and excited to do more and go up in dosage the next time.

Also, can someone guide me to where I need to go to ask a question about LSD + shroom  cross tolerance? Thank you!

They're just drugs. You get what you put in.

--------------------

Invisibleoontribe
Male User Gallery

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Deathby69]
    #24358837 - 05/29/17 12:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yea i would suggest 3.5g dried of cubensis, good set and setting and you will know what magic mushrooms are.

And wait 2 weeks between trips (even if you had tripped on lsd and going to trip on shrooms next).

Imo, psilocybin mushrooms are one of the most beautiful things on this planet.

:heart:

OfflineUglyCasanova
Stranger
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #24358869 - 05/29/17 12:14 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

NothingsChanged said:
Malls are not happening on a regular dose. 3.5 woodlovers and my playlist,bowls loaded,smokes rolled,toys out,lights set, ect better be lined up because when i step into the matrix functioning in my house let alone in public is out of the question. on my property or way out in the mountains are the only places i feel safe. Setting is the fastest buzz kill in my opinion.

Not suggesting you bump up to 3.5 cyanescens just relaying my point of view.

Welcome Friend.

Malls ain't happening period in my world, not even the food court.

Cant agree with this more.
I seldom do shrooms or acid these days because its rare that I find the proper setting. Maybe some time in the future

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: UglyCasanova]
    #24358893 - 05/29/17 12:23 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Its far, far, FAR better to be underwhelmed than overwhelmed my mushrooms.

Please realize that if you take thew same amount the next times, the same dose will become far more intense and immersive in subsequent sessions because you learn how to make the most out of your trip.

You will get higher and higher as you learn how to trip so dont make the rookie mistake of escalating your dose untilo you get e bad trip.

Weklcome to the most enticing community the web has to offer!
We look forward to your contributions.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Asante]
    #24358900 - 05/29/17 12:28 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Its far, far, FAR better to be underwhelmed than overwhelmed my mushrooms.

Please realize that if you take thew same amount the next times, the same dose will become far more intense and immersive in subsequent sessions because you learn how to make the most out of your trip.

You will get higher and higher as you learn how to trip so dont make the rookie mistake of escalating your dose untilo you get e bad trip.

Weklcome to the most enticing community the web has to offer!
We look forward to your contributions.

Quoted for truth, except realize that if you do make that rookie mistake it won't kill ya' :wink:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Maverick]
    #24358911 - 05/29/17 12:33 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Not agreed Maverick. Once the bad trips start, they tend to be there to stay and that is what makes many people quit. Its vital to hold off the onse6t of bad trips until you have learned the merit of psychedelics and how to get out of trouble.

My one regret with psychedelics was taking too much, too soon. I went into the deep end before i could swim, almost drowned, and have remained apprehensive of high doses ever since.

I want to spare others that fate.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Asante]
    #24358921 - 05/29/17 12:42 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know, I've had my bad trips, I've had my good trips.  I don't know many people who've had chronic Bad trips, just people who give up after a single bad trip.

And a bad trip won't kill them (unless they do something to themselves during the bad trip)... so I stick by that.  All he has to realize is he's going to be fine, it's not going to destroy his brain and leave him in a permanent mind-trip, nor is it going to kill him.  I'm not recommending he does a large dose, just letting him know that if he or a friend does it and has a bad trip the world isn't going to end.

Invisibleoontribe
Male User Gallery

Re: New to the website and took shrooms for the first time today [Re: Maverick]
    #24358985 - 05/29/17 01:19 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

One of my friends tripped on 3.5g (MOST pf the people in here including myself agrees that its a moderate dose) and he decided that he will never take psychedelics again, it was also his first psychedelic trip.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag