Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

candyflip live trip report * 1
    #24354175 - 05/27/17 01:46 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

100ug of acid and 3-4 hours later (not sure yet about this, depends on how I'm feeling) 150mg of molly followed by booster 75mg 1 hour later depending on mindset. I've done psychedelics plenty of times but yet I STILL GET NERVOUS! This is my first time candyflipping and I've never mixed Acid with anything except weed... even though I've done 3 300-400 ug trips before...

Anyways at 4pm I'm gonna take the hit of acid.

I'm not gonna smoke weed with lsd this time (maybe)... I hoping it makes me less anxious...

I drank a beer to calm myself for the come up.

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 10:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: ayshuca]
    #24354179 - 05/27/17 01:48 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Make sure you are in the right state of mind.  Candyflips can get you really far out.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

InvisibleHugeShroom
Muschis ftw
 User Gallery

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
    #24354187 - 05/27/17 01:52 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Alright mate, groovy! You´ll sure have a smashing ride  :chesire:

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: HugeShroom]
    #24354207 - 05/27/17 02:04 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

just took the 1 hit of 100ug acid.

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: sunshine]
    #24354208 - 05/27/17 02:05 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

One thing I don't like about MDMA is how unpredictable it is. I think it's really unpredictable.

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 02:06 PM)

InvisibleHugeShroom
Muschis ftw
 User Gallery

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
    #24354264 - 05/27/17 02:28 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

mdma = Men don´t masturbate.. xD

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354284 - 05/27/17 02:39 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

been almost 35 minutes I think... I feel pretty peaceful.. no visuals but peaceful/mild intoxicant feeling that I usually get from lsd...

This is a really smooth come up...
Usually I am very nervous anxious I took a lower dosage than I usually do but maybe smoking weed makes you more anxious?... weed can give me anxiety if I smoke it by itself... but I smoke it all day anyways.

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354293 - 05/27/17 02:45 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

the power shut off to my house about 1 minute after writing last post... good it only lasted 5 minutes... I would hate to be in a house with no power on. I'm feeling this acid a lil stronger now.

15 minute update.... feeling nauseous.

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 03:03 PM)

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
    #24354347 - 05/27/17 03:11 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Positivevibrations:acidfire:

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354431 - 05/27/17 03:52 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

just made myself throw up... i feel better... i'm having a mild level 1 trip right now... i think this acid might be underdosed... either way its about 2 hours in and its only one hit 100 mics... so I'm not gonna be tripping too hard anyways.
hmmmm an hour left till i swallow the molly.

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354460 - 05/27/17 04:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm yes this is probably equivlent to maybe 1g 1.5g mushroom trip... not scary at all... its funny how anxiety creates your own trips.
just feeling weird. strong body high... not much of a trip.

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 04:07 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24354575 - 05/27/17 05:02 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ayshuca said:
One thing I don't like about MDMA is how unpredictable it is. I think it's really unpredictable.

How so?...

MDMA is very predictable and very consistent in its effects for me.

I've never had MDMA hit me in a way that I wasn't expecting, and I've never had MDMA give me effects that were peculiar or not like the times before.

When I take MDMA I expect to "roll"...I feel calm & tranquil but simultaneously filled with energy, euphoric, bursting at the seems with love, silky smooth, like bliss in the wind.

MDMA has never given me an experience that was different from the usual or unexpected....if it did, I'd suspect that the drug I took wasn't MDMA....If mdma is unpredictable for you, maybe some of the times you've taken MDMA it wasn't actually mdma.

Anyway...hope you're having a good one man :wink:, I'm assuming you're probably peaking right around now. The dosage you took of both and the timing of dosing is pretty much exactly how I go about it when I combine the two (though occasionally a bit more of both depending on the setting).

-OM

--------------------

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354597 - 05/27/17 05:10 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

just took 150mg of molly.

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: openmind]
    #24354620 - 05/27/17 05:20 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

the first 2 times i took good ecstasy took 4-5 hrs to hit fully but when it hit (very strange i know that it took 4-5 hr)... it was absolutely magical... extreme total euphoria... best way of describing it... if i took just a little bit more mdma and got a little more euphoric I would reach this next level of euphoria where you can't possibly get anymore euphoric IT WAS THAT GOOD... I have never been that euphoric before from any drug or anything that even comes close....

Nowawdays when i take ecstasy

it takes 1 hour to take full effect.. and the euphoria is good but NOTHING like those first 2 times...

Maybe it had something other than mdma in it?

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 05:23 PM)

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

#24354822 - 05/27/17 07:01 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

ugh my conclusion is that candy flipping is overrated... if you believe that its gonna get you more euphoric then just acid or mdma its not...

Offlinetheshrumnub
God
Male User Gallery

Loc: florida Flag
    #24354930 - 05/27/17 07:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i'm actually off 100ug and some mdma right now. goodluck

--------------------

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: theshrumnub]
    #24355255 - 05/27/17 10:19 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

theshrumnub said:
i'm actually off 100ug and some mdma right now. goodluck

It made me nauseous not horribly but I threw up like 3 times... 2 drugs fucking with my serotonin did that...

Personally I found they didn't combine well... at least not in a "traditional internet knowledge" sense... You want to keep your mdma dose fairly low because I think it can overpower your lsd experience.

Looking back its not so much that A candyflip wasn't good but just that there were a few fundamental flaws..

I should of viewed the MDMA as supplementing the acid trip... 150mg was too much mdma.... 100ug of lsd too little? I would take maybe 50-75 mg 3 hours later.. Either that or candyflipping isn't worth it imo...

Edited by ayshuca (05/27/17 10:21 PM)

OfflineTheHunt
Known To Disturb An Ego
 User Gallery
    #24355265 - 05/27/17 10:27 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i like to start the MDMA firt before the L.

--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24355560 - 05/28/17 02:01 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ayshuca said:

It made me nauseous not horribly but I threw up like 3 times... 2 drugs fucking with my serotonin did that...

Personally I found they didn't combine well... at least not in a "traditional internet knowledge" sense... You want to keep your mdma dose fairly low because I think it can overpower your lsd experience.

Looking back its not so much that A candyflip wasn't good but just that there were a few fundamental flaws..

I should of viewed the MDMA as supplementing the acid trip... 150mg was too much mdma.... 100ug of lsd too little? I would take maybe 50-75 mg 3 hours later.. Either that or candyflipping isn't worth it imo...

I totally agree with you about mdma potentially overpowering, or as I've called it "washing out", the lsd or the pure psychedelia aspect of the experience.

I mean I'm certainly "high" in a 1+1=3 sorta way when I combine them, but I do feel that a wee bit too much mdma easily overpowers the L & psychedelic aspects. If I'm at a festival I'll prefer to dose a lil' heavy on the MDMA side for dancing and interacting with peoples (100mcg or so of L & 175mg to 200mg of mdma), but if I'm indoors at home just trying to melt and have a more inward experience then I'll go a lil heavier with the L (150mcg to 200mcg of L & 100mg to 125mg of mdma).

I highest I've ever been in my life was the time I took around 250mcg to 300mcg of L, then 3 or 4 hours later about 250mg of MDMA...Long story short is that I wasn't planning on it taking those quantities of each, but it happened. I don't regret the experience and I absolutely did not have a bad time :lol: ....But it's totally unnecessary, fuckin' eh lol . The epitome of being "LIT" .

MDMA has made me puke one time, other than that I've only had brief nausea during the come up a few times...I know it's not unheard of though with mdma or L (def more common with M tho), I can totally see coming up or peaking on the combo of those two "shocking" your system a bit and throwing up.

Quote:

ugh my conclusion is that candy flipping is overrated

I agree there too :yesnod: .

I don't dislike the combo of LSD & MDMA, at all. I'm not a big fan of it but I do enjoy it....

....though when it comes to the combination of an MDXX/"empathogenic" drug with a classic psychedelic drug, my favorite two together are Mushrooms & MDA :heart: . I think maybe the reason I agree with you saying a candyflip is overrated is because I enjoy mushrooms & MDA so much more :grin: .

For the longest time I didn't like combing mushrooms with anything, but over the past 3 or 4 years now I have fallen in love with the combo of mushrooms & MDA. I've taken the two together while camping a few times as well as indoors at home with just a friend and chill tunes, and in those settings it was way mellow, so sublime and chill. The MDA has an introspective & self analytical aspect to it that isn't there as much with MDMA (for me at least), I find MDA to be more "personal" than MDMA. MDA also has more of a classic psychedelic head-space and visuals compared to MDMA.

When I've taken mushrooms & MDA together at a festival, in that setting I'm zinging with energy...but it's a lot "smoother" and more "sensuous" than the sort of energy or stimulation L gives me. L makes me feel kinda shaky/tense/rigid/electric at times...Mushrooms and/or MDA makes my body feel and move like silky fluid.

anyway....ramble ramble ramble...

-OM
:stoner:

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: candyflip live trip report [Re: openmind]
    #24355617 - 05/28/17 03:02 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I got zero interest in MDMA for the simple fact that I am ultra sensitive to come downs off of it -- and really any drugs with a crash period

I couldn't fathom experiencing an MDMA crash on an LSD trip

I have read where people say that the acid either minimizes the mdma come down or negates it altogether -- but I have no interest in ever finding out for myself

LSD by itself (and maybe a little bit of weed) is all I need

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds