Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next > | Last >
OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24490616 - 07/17/17 11:41 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
This is probably the worst trouble I've seen Floyd in.

At 0:08 he hit with a big shot and then at 0:58 he gets nailed with a mammoth shot. He didn't go down but he was wobbly.

He would ultimately go on to win a lopsided decision.

Look how far away their hips are in the clinch. Im so excited! Just a month or so now.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethelastoneleft
Stranger

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Matt87]
    #24490641 - 07/18/17 12:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

This one to watch, it takes be back and this is years ago in a bar fight, olympic gold medalist got his as rocked to hell by a stand up boxer, Floyd dances, McGregor is going to have to pull off ballet.

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24490663 - 07/18/17 12:46 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
This is probably the worst trouble I've seen Floyd in.

At 0:08 he gets hit with a big shot and then at 0:58 he gets blasted with a mammoth shot. He didn't go down but he was wobbly.

He would ultimately go on to win a lopsided decision.

Thats not too bad of a situation really

Clinching is dull

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24490767 - 07/18/17 01:36 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:

Thats not too bad of a situation really

Yeah it's pretty mind boggling to think that's possibly the worst trouble he's ever been in inside a boxing ring. And it is arguably. Most boxing fans cite that sequence as the most he's ever been visibly shaken.

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
    #24490787 - 07/18/17 01:43 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

My money is on the black guy.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #24491311 - 07/18/17 09:35 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
My money is on the black guy.

Thats how my wife picks fights lol. She always picks the most ethnic looking of the two guys to win.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Matt87]
    #24491551 - 07/18/17 11:58 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

McGregor is gonna come out with his aggressive style and try to control the fight.  Most likely trying to keep Mayweather moving backwards and possibly corner him.

I hope McGregor doesn't play Mayweathers cat and mouse game.  That'd be a typical Floyd fight and it'd piss everyone off.  Of Course, that is Floyd's style so who knows.

Floyd knows one thing and that's defense, he can cover his face and sides effectively.  Conor needs to open him up and hit the button.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #24493185 - 07/19/17 12:27 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
To my knowledge Floyd Mayweather Jr. has never even been genuinely knocked down, let alone KO'd. I think he's been officially down (once in his career I think?) by his glove touching the canvas, but in 49 career pro fights he's never even been put on his back.

There's a first time for everything.

--------------------

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Shroomism]
    #24493902 - 07/19/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I like Mcgregors response to that.

"They could of let Floyd ride off into the sunset 49-0.  How the fook did they let me roll up in here?"

Somethin along those lines.  It was funny though.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Shroomism]
    #24494039 - 07/19/17 11:34 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
To my knowledge Floyd Mayweather Jr. has never even been genuinely knocked down, let alone KO'd. I think he's been officially down (once in his career I think?) by his glove touching the canvas, but in 49 career pro fights he's never even been put on his back.

Could it happen? I mean sure, crazier shit has happened I suppose. It's possible that any of us could win the next powerball drawing too. In fact I think it will be a lot like that come fight night...just like when someone buys a lotto ticket and is optimistic like, "hey somebody has to win...why not me". Until they start actually reading the numbers off one by one that is and you realize that you really had no chance from the moment you bought the ticket.

My thing is, all these dudes I've been mentioning, like Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao, etc. were all beasts, man. World class, elite, the best of the best of their sport. And spent their whole lives perfecting one single craft -- punching. Solely the art of punching. For MMA guys, punching (or striking as they call it) is just one aspect of what they do. Top tier boxers are all vastly superior punchers than any of your absolute best MMA punchers. Their skill set in that aspect is in a entirely different stratosphere. If MMA guys were at a top tier professional boxing level when it came to punching -- they'd be boxing. Flat out. Boxers have always made significantly more money that MMA guys. Go check the biggest boxing purses in comparison to UFC purses. It's night & day. And don't tell me MMA guys do it for the love of the sport...lol it's called prize fighting for a reason, and you're gonna go where you can earn the biggest prize. Even McGregor himself has said something to the effect of, "get in, make as much money as possible, and get the fuck out".

I read somewhere that you have to put something like 10 grand on Mayweather just to make $1,500 bucks. There's a reason for that. Seriously if McGregor won it would be the biggest upset in the history of combat sports. It would be bigger than Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson. Waaaaaaaayyyyyy bigger.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#24494040 - 07/19/17 11:36 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Lol I'm sorry I've been a huge wet blanket this entire thread but I just can't see any possible way, I think it was Rep or someone earlier in this thread who said that Floyd would have to trip and fall on Conor's fist for it to happen...lmao I really don't think that's far from the truth. Either that or Floyd would need to literally fall asleep in the middle of the ring.

edit: and for the record if this shit was flipped and it was in an octagon, I'd of course be saying the same things in favor of Conor

--------------------

Edited by Nifflerz (07/19/17 11:52 AM)

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #24494250 - 07/19/17 02:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

But it wont be this time. Hes not even fighting a professional boxer...

Gonna be a white wash, or a really good act by both fighters

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #24494279 - 07/19/17 02:24 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Watch both fighters bet their fortunes on the less likely of the two then stage the fight :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #24494288 - 07/19/17 02:28 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Could it happen? I mean sure, crazier shit has happened I suppose. It's possible that any of us could win the next powerball drawing too. In fact I think it will be a lot like that come fight night...just like when someone buys a lotto ticket and is optimistic like, "hey somebody has to win...why not me". Until they start actually reading the numbers off one by one that is and you realize that you really had no chance from the moment you bought the ticket.

My thing is, all these dudes I've been mentioning, like Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao, etc. were all beasts, man. World class, elite, the best of the best of their sport. And spent their whole lives perfecting one single craft -- punching. Solely the art of punching. For MMA guys, punching (or striking as they call it) is just one aspect of what they do. Top tier boxers are all vastly superior punchers than any of your absolute best MMA punchers. Their skill set in that aspect is in a entirely different stratosphere. If MMA guys were at a top tier professional boxing level when it came to punching -- they'd be boxing. Flat out. Boxers have always made significantly more money that MMA guys. Go check the biggest boxing purses in comparison to UFC purses. It's night & day. And don't tell me MMA guys do it for the love of the sport...lol it's called prize fighting for a reason, and you're gonna go where you can earn the biggest prize. Even McGregor himself has said something to the effect of, "get in, make as much money as possible, and get the fuck out".

I read somewhere that you have to put something like 10 grand on Mayweather just to make $1,500 bucks. There's a reason for that. Seriously if McGregor won it would be the biggest upset in the history of combat sports. It would be bigger than Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson. Waaaaaaaayyyyyy bigger.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24494292 - 07/19/17 02:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Lol I'm sorry I've been a huge wet blanket this entire thread but I just can't see any possible way, I think it was Rep or someone earlier in this thread who said that Floyd would have to trip and fall on Conor's fist for it to happen...lmao I really don't think that's far from the truth. Either that or Floyd would need to literally fall asleep in the middle of the ring.

edit: and for the record if this shit was flipped and it was in an octagon, I'd of course be saying the same things in favor of Conor

:lol: 

Wet blanket. That cracked me up. Personally I've never paid for over charged pay per view. There's plenty of bars or ya know. The internet.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: musiclover420]
    #24494315 - 07/19/17 02:43 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Watch both fighters bet their fortunes on the less likely of the two then stage the fight :lol:

If Conor wins, then you were right

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Offlinethelastoneleft
Stranger

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Ant89]
    #24495209 - 07/19/17 10:30 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Floyds too fast, sure he plays defense, was the game just come out punching.. no, Mcgregor will figure this out fast, after he get rocked a few times in the head.

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: thelastoneleft]
    #24495213 - 07/19/17 10:33 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yall should probably eat some :taco:'s while watching the fight, but to be honest who needs an excuse or an occasion to eat some :taco:'s, definitely not me! :taco:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 1
    #24495224 - 07/19/17 10:41 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreeTheSoul said:
Yall should probably eat some :taco:'s while watching the fight, but to be honest who needs an excuse or an occasion to eat some :taco:'s, definitely not me! :taco:

I love tacos but burritos are where it's at mayne

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: So it looks like Conor McGregor/Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. And I got some advice for you. [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #24495229 - 07/19/17 10:43 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:

This would apply if the fight were held in a cage. Or the streets. But it's not. It's a boxing match. Under boxing rules. So outside of being able to throw punches with your left and right hand, everything else is completely useless. Because you can't do anything else.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder