Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenappy420
Stranger
outside growing, need help
    #2434426 - 03/15/04 10:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok Im new to this site, and i have seen almost everything this site has to offer. I LUV IT! but what i really want to know is how grow shrooms in your own back yard without the using spores.sme of you are going to say the answers are on this site, but just hear me out and the problems im facing.) Im kinda young (TEEN) and money is kinda a problem. and im sure if i have mushrooms growing in my room my parents will no. and i cant find or trust ne one that sells. and i have no way of getting ne spores. so,,i have a huge back yard, with trees and lots of molch. so is thier an easy way to grow them right in my back yard? also the wether is nice. its March here. i know im going to hear "dont be so cheap and buy them" but put yourself in my shoes. i have done tons of research on shrooms and i really want to try them. PLEASE ne help or ne ways on how to grow them outside without spores i would appericate it.

THX

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: outside growing, need help [Re: nappy420]
    #2434440 - 03/15/04 10:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

immpossible
and you have to be 18 to be here
and if your growing on someones land and they dont know about it no one is going to help you

Anonymous

#2434622 - 03/15/04 11:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i was a kid once too. do a search for moe's outdoor tek. that should get you started. you'll need jars, a syringe with spores some vermiculite and brown rice flour. also, you'll need to figure out how to sterilize the jars, so maybe a big pot. do some reading around here and you'll figure it out.
as for growing on someone else's land: go for it. plausible deniability is admissable in court if the guy were to ever get raided, which he won't in a million years. the last thing cops look for is outdoor mushie patches. good luck man.

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #2434652 - 03/15/04 11:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nappy420 said:
its March here.

crazy... its not march here.... :tongue:

but in all seriousness, i wouldnt do it, just wait till you get a little bit older and move out, no need to get in trouble from the parents.

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: outside growing, need help [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2434797 - 03/15/04 12:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psilygirl said:
Quote:

nappy420 said:
its March here.

but in all seriousness, i wouldnt do it, just wait till you get a little bit older and move out, no need to get in trouble from the parents.

LOL...i rolled when i read that too.

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
Re: outside growing, need help [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2434825 - 03/15/04 12:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Here on the East coast its June.

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: outside growing, need help [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2434843 - 03/15/04 12:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

im in august...

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: outside growing, need help [Re: MilkVein]
    #2434867 - 03/15/04 12:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MilkVein said:
Quote:

Psilygirl said:
Quote:

nappy420 said:
its March here.

LOL...i rolled when i read that too.

Ditto

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale