Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
Rotten or Not?Thats the Question.
    #2434313 - 03/15/04 09:44 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I was at my friends house and he showed me his shrooms and asked if they were ok to pick.When i looked in all the caps were very dark .I went to pick one and the cap came off in my hand,really just about fell off,and the inside of the mushroom is Dark dark blue,not black but very dark blue.all of them were like this.
I dont know enought to tell him whether he can eat them or not,there are no signs of contams on his cake,but i dont know.He didnt really take care of it,i gave it to him and he just put it in a glad dish in the cupboard.Wouldnt listen to any of my grow advice.
Is it rotted?He says he doesnt care if they are rotten or not he is drying them and eating them.Will he get sick?Cause if he will and thats whats wrong ill go over there lar=ter and throw them away,i dont wanthim getting sick even if he is an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Rotten or Not?Thats the Question. [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2434345 - 03/15/04 09:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Very over ripe by the sounds of them.
I wouldnt use them myself. but thats about all i can add.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract