Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHomunculus
Male User Gallery

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: hunter m]
    #20368153 - 08/03/14 09:12 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I will try 2g dried in pure lemon juice next weekend and I will post how it was.

--------------------
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego.”
– Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHomunculus
Male User Gallery

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Homunculus]
    #20368172 - 08/03/14 09:17 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Also one month ago I tried 1g dried in lemon juice. It was pure lemon juice made from one lemon. I put 1g of dried powdered cubes into it, stirred occasionally for 15min and drank it. This was the first time I did powdered shrooms so I did only 1g. It was no stronger than usual 1g chewed...

--------------------
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego.”
– Terence McKenna

OfflineDXMDeity
Heavy Searcher, Light Poster
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Homunculus]
    #20937490 - 12/06/14 12:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I'm going to try this today. Prior experience with the same batch was administered by chewing; 1.0g at T+0 and 1.5g at T+75. I would guess it was about a Level 2 trip. I got a lot of good thinking done but the visuals were next to none.

I'm planning to do 2.5g today via lemon tek. After reading through this thread I am expecting something between the same result and Level 4. I would be okay with either result and I'll report back.

I didn't smoke weed last time and only plan to this time if it's feeling like Level 2 after 90-120 minutes.

Love this forum so much.  :regularshroom:  :regularshroom:  :regularshroom:

EDIT: after reading some more, I'm going to do the lemon tek only after I have hit Level 4-5 without it. There is simply too high of a chance it will be either too weak or too strong. Today will be 3.5  grams powdered in dark chocolate... send good vibes.

Edited by DXMDeity (12/06/14 01:57 PM)

OfflineKMt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: DXMDeity]
    #20938181 - 12/06/14 03:00 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

subbed, will report will future endeavors.

--------------------
:adinkra:Nature's La Plug :rastafari:

OfflineKMt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: MrBreakingBad]
    #20938488 - 12/06/14 04:20 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MrBreakingBad said:
I don't know if it was mentioned here or not, but Black current juice had a similar effect for me.

I had been experimenting on methods of preservation and ingestion, and finally tried encapsulating dried, powdered mushrooms. These don't just make eating them better for those who don't like the taste, but also make them kick in a bit faster. But it wasn't till I tried black current that it blew my mind.

Despite popular disbelief, black current is a natural MAOI, and also has a low pH. 500-1000ml 45 min before ingesting and it doubles to triples your potency in my experiences. Taking your ground mushrooms with a shot of cranberry after taking black current could be almost dangerous :eek:

I'll definitely look into black currant juice. Thanks for the info.

--------------------
:adinkra:Nature's La Plug :rastafari:

OfflineHerdna
Stranger

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: MrBreakingBad] * 1
    #22866776 - 02/05/16 07:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hello there people! i have 2grams of Ecuador and cambodia but its mixed out in the bag from when i was growing :P
Anyhow my highest dose i have ever taken is 6.9 grams and under 3grams i barerly dont feel anything. im thinking of cutting my last 2grams with a scissor cause i dont own a mortel. im gonna try it with one lemon and one citric (lemon) with those 2grams.

Im gonna do this alone in my apartment but my setting will be some calm meditation music and just laying on my bed in the bedroom with the lights off and something to cover my eyes with. :smile:

unforthonatly i dont have a girlfriend to snuggle with, i will just snuggle with my pillows :laugh:

Edited by Herdna (02/05/16 07:23 AM)

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Herdna]
    #22868775 - 02/05/16 06:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Go out and find yourself a girlfriend this very minute!

Part of contributing to the lemon experience is posting pictures of copulation during the experiment.

If you cannot do this, I am afraid you may not post a successful report in this thread!

Now get out there, and be suave! Be punctual, but not arrogant or pushy. Patchouli mixed with flowery scents will draw a hippy girl in quickly.

Have fun, and be safe!

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Offlinewriterstranger
Stranger
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #23310084 - 06/05/16 10:23 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Yesterday morning I tried the Lemon Tek method described here. It had been difficult for me to experience much of a trip from gobbling 3.5g+ of dried mushrooms. Very weak visuals and almost none of the happy feelings others got. I battle depression and I wonder if this makes a difference, since serotonin receptors are involved.
So, I tried Lemon Tek. I ground up about 3g of dried P. Cubensis grown at home in my coffee grinder. Squeezing the juice (by hand) into a double-shot glass of a lemon and two limes, I added the powdered mushrooms and stirred. After letting it set for about ten minutes, I downed the liquid. Then I used cranberry juice to rinse remaining particles from the glass a few times.

Within 20 minutes, I began to feel the effects (whereas eating them straight, masticating for a few minutes first, it would take an hour or more to notice anything). It came on strong. Sight nausea; I began to worry if I had taken too much. It was fine a few minutes later. Peaked visuals and happy feelings occurred within an hour and lasted for 1-2 hours. The comedown for me was not quick and immediate. Visuals continued for approximately 3-4 hours after initiation. About 5 hours after ingestion, I began to slowly come down.

The experience was not quite as intense as a typical dose of LSD but still felt good. I was happy with this method and will continue. Some people just need a higher dose and I feel confident with 4-5g using this Lemon Tek method. Each person is different, I realize, and if eating them straight only requires 1-2g for you, it's best not to go above that.

--------------------
"...from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."- C. Darwin

OfflineSkillzd
Stranger
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: writerstranger]
    #23634138 - 09/10/16 10:08 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Just Thot id share with everyone my Lemon TEK experience.   

I agree with everyone on the lemon TEK.  Be careful.  Some people do need more  Some need less.    But my BF and I got penis envy that were popular locally for being strong so we got some to try while my cubes grow.  Hopefully.  Anyways.  He started with 1g dried with lemon juice.  I started with 1.4g dried with lemon juice.  Only soaked for a min or two and downed like a shot.  45 min and we didn't feel much  if anything at all so we said mix more and if it doesn't karate in 15 min we will take the second batch that's soaked longer.    After 15 min we noticed some minor perception changes and happy feeling and decided to take the second dose.  He took another 1g and I took another 1.4.  After about 10-15 min we started feeling it good.  He called a friend for a minute cus it was his birthday and I told him not a good idea.  Well he got anxiety and had to go outside for fresh air.    I convinced him to calm down and told him to let it flow and relax.  He did and we both started having an amazing fun trip.  But it got very intense so far that we were as one.  A bit sexual at times but never going the whole way.  We felt like a blob like we were melted together into one person and it was very sensual and strong.    I remember going from that to sweaty and hot and stretching out in bed.  Back to that sensual feeling again and a roller coaster of all those emptioms until finally he started falling asleep and then my trip turned into black and white and I Thot him falling asleep was dieing and everyone was gone in the world and I lost touch with reality for a bit and finally woke him up cus I was in disbelief and he woke a little and I felt better and slowly came to  and realized it was over.        It was VERY strong for just 2.8g for me and 2.0 for him.  He's never tripped before and I haven't in a year or two.    But damn it was strong.      From what I understand is it feels stronger and a bit different because the Lemom juice breaks down psylocybin into pscilycin before you ingest it.    Where as when you just chew them or swallow powder.  You stomach digests and turns it to pscilycin while in your tummy.      I don't know.  That may not be true.  I just remember reading something along that theory.    Wether it's true or not.  Idk.

OfflineXXfuzyxgamingXX
Bog Walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: In The Woods
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: MrBreakingBad]
    #23634259 - 09/10/16 10:42 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

was this thread the birth of the lemon tek? :shocked:  :deathrush:

--------------------

OfflineParallelTimeStamp
Time Travler
Male

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: XXfuzyxgamingXX]
    #23643138 - 09/13/16 09:42 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I want to add something to this thread,

A couple yrs ago when I lived in CA I went to see a friend and he had a coca plant and he let me chew a leaf. It was the most insane thing ive ever put in my mouth the second i bit into it I was instantly like woah. Before I could really chew it up good he stopped me, and said "Have you ever tried eating a lemon wedge with a coca leaf?" I said "I have never until now had the privilege of even seeing a real coca plant let alone chew a leaf" He then said "do you like lemons?" "OMG!, I LOVE lemons and sour shit i eat them like apples" i said. He then led me into his kitchen and cut me a fat piece of lemon. He then said "put a piece of coca leaf in your mouth chew it up, then put the lemon in your mouth and mix the juices before you swallow"
So...... I did what he said.............and.........Holy shit! Ive never felt something like that! It shot like a lightning bolt from my head to my feet. It numbed my whole body in an instant and I got very fucked up and jittery for a couple hrs all within minutes. Shit numbed my mouth for half the day, felt like I went to the dentist after my high came down. I even put the rest of the coca leaf in my pocket for later but didnt wanna go again and threw it out lol.

It was something I didnt really think of until now while reading this thread and the light bulb went off in my head and I wanted to share this bit of info and how i was effected. Ive never done it with anything else but that coca leaf and truthfully haven't even thought about it doing that with other things.
I'm a true believer that lemon juice will make anything more intense after reading this thread and my experience. I will be trying this with some cubensis here soon and will come back to relay my 2 cents on the experiment at hand.

I want to personally thank the person who started this thread and say thank you all who have taken the time to test this theory and relay the experiences you've had. I am now starting to somewhat make sense of something that happened to me. This gave me closure and showed me that something really did happen and it wasn't just because of the coca leaf or in my head.

--------------------
"Every story or tale in life came from a true source, doesnt mean that the story being told is 100% but it also doesnt mean that its not either, beware of what you get yourself into because you might find truth in a very unlikely place"

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: ParallelTimeStamp]
    #23644823 - 09/14/16 02:39 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ParallelTimeStamp said:
I want to add something to this thread,

A couple yrs ago when I lived in CA I went to see a friend and he had a coca plant and he let me chew a leaf. It was the most insane thing ive ever put in my mouth the second i bit into it I was instantly like woah. Before I could really chew it up good he stopped me, and said "Have you ever tried eating a lemon wedge with a coca leaf?" I said "I have never until now had the privilege of even seeing a real coca plant let alone chew a leaf" He then said "do you like lemons?" "OMG!, I LOVE lemons and sour shit i eat them like apples" i said. He then led me into his kitchen and cut me a fat piece of lemon. He then said "put a piece of coca leaf in your mouth chew it up, then put the lemon in your mouth and mix the juices before you swallow"
So...... I did what he said.............and.........Holy shit! Ive never felt something like that! It shot like a lightning bolt from my head to my feet. It numbed my whole body in an instant and I got very fucked up and jittery for a couple hrs all within minutes. Shit numbed my mouth for half the day, felt like I went to the dentist after my high came down. I even put the rest of the coca leaf in my pocket for later but didnt wanna go again and threw it out lol.

It was something I didnt really think of until now while reading this thread and the light bulb went off in my head and I wanted to share this bit of info and how i was effected. Ive never done it with anything else but that coca leaf and truthfully haven't even thought about it doing that with other things.
I'm a true believer that lemon juice will make anything more intense after reading this thread and my experience. I will be trying this with some cubensis here soon and will come back to relay my 2 cents on the experiment at hand.

I want to personally thank the person who started this thread and say thank you all who have taken the time to test this theory and relay the experiences you've had. I am now starting to somewhat make sense of something that happened to me. This gave me closure and showed me that something really did happen and it wasn't just because of the coca leaf or in my head.

Ok s@#$h$%d, what kind of misinformation artist are you? Who do you work for, the nazis? Because I am an Aryan prince from ancient bloodline, and we utterly despise shitball, "lower class" neo nazis who try to spread misinformation about plants and the medicines that come from them. We had these beings as slaves for many a decade by the use of these plants, because they needed them for evolution and to learn to take orders and just being overall ok with whatever.

Coca is ok, but it's not a drug. One leaf will not do much for you, fresh or dry. Thing is see, they use a base like calcium carbonate or calcium hydroxide to make the leaf active in the mouth and stomach. Acidic things do the opposite - they keep alkaloids from absorbing into the body very fast. And one leaf doesn't have enough of anything to contribute besides an unnoticeable or barely noticeable twinge.

Guys, it's funny how people like this get on here and find something to try to begin to muck up the rest of what we do. I wonder who the fuck works for. By trying to turn over on the "natural order" and just own nature by outlawing Her, and trying to substitute her medicines with a bunch of disgusting shit, they have only played the game against themselves, and will pay dearly for it.

*I am making all this up*

--------------------

InvisibleGaspard
Stranger
Male
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23645854 - 09/14/16 09:18 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I'm telling you guys, lemon tek will rock your world, don't underestimate its power.

Lemon tekking 3 grams is like eating 6 grams, i had to learn it the hard way.

OfflineParallelTimeStamp
Time Travler
Male

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Gaspard]
    #23645959 - 09/14/16 09:58 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

ServantOfBaphomet,

Seriously you troll? I'm no fucking idiot, im not standing here trying to talk people into thinking that one leaf would fuck you up, or do anything at all for that matter besides make your mouth numb, shit ive never eaten coca straight so I didn't know what the fuck to expect, and who said it was a drug? I didn't. I'm not trying to talk anyone into anything or try to tell them some scientific facts about bullshit, I was simply giving out an example of an experience I had eating a coca leaf and lemon.

I dont give a fuck if you don't believe me, im not here to impress you and besides that what the hell are you even saying? Your remark to my post sounds just, stupid, to be honest (and yes I know you'll say the same about mine so save it and spare everyone your rant, please)......Whatever go ahead rant, I don't even know why im indulging you anyway, im much more enlightened than this....... I hope you have a great Life sir and may you and your family prosper.

--------------------
"Every story or tale in life came from a true source, doesnt mean that the story being told is 100% but it also doesnt mean that its not either, beware of what you get yourself into because you might find truth in a very unlikely place"

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: ParallelTimeStamp]
    #23647627 - 09/15/16 02:11 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Ok PTS, stop PMS'ing.

I am impressed, though that might not have been your intention.

:-)

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23663906 - 09/21/16 01:02 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Wow this thread is still going.  I can remember when I tested out this experience back in 2008.  5 grams of cubes lemon tek'd along with 14 grams of amanita muscaria.  It worked for me:lol:  The strongest mushroom experience I've ever had.  I even saw entities but they were more like those sentinels from the Matrix.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinenoshroomforerror
Stranger

Re: Side effects [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #24342745 - 05/23/17 11:21 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Took 1.5 grams of leusistic (albino) Golden Teachers ground into powder and soft pieces. Dropped em in 1 oz. of fresh squeezed lemon juice for 3 minutes then topped off in glass with 25% juice grapefruit juice 8 oz.s Drank it all in one chug at 10:35 p.m.
Ide like to start off with saying i am a very experienced tripper, heroic doses of lsd arent out of my realm so i was more than prepared for a "Little shroom trip" with lemon juice. Little it wasnt lol, encredible it was....
exactly 2 minutes after injestion i got the back of the head tingles. Last weekend with the same dose chewed up and eaten as they were the same amount it took about 20 minutes for the tingle.
feelings of dissociation, confusion began at 10:48, a wopping 13 minutes after injestion! It hit so hard that I cannot tell you the exact time that they really hit, it was as if i had fallen asleep and awoke in another dimension. i dont know what a level 5 trip consists of but I had my eyes shut and was pulling energy out of my chackras and sending it our into the space in front of me and molded it into shapes with my hands so uh...yeah it was as intense a trip as eating 5 grams dried!!!! lasted 6 hours total, peak was at 12:30 midnight, fell asleep at 5 a.m.
As i said theres a blank spot between first effects and full blown peeking, i think that is definately a direct result of the lemon juice and absorbtion rate at the grinded shroom level.
In fact, I had a vision of the method mentioned here. In the vision the lemon molecules picked out the Psilocin from the psilocybin and placed it into grapfruit juice which was like a magical carrier, the carrier then delivers. kinda goofy but hey! thats what mushroom told me, you go ask her lol.
Conclusion: Holy fucking shit does this work and it definately needs to be respected as a method of injestion!!!!

OfflineQuietStyle
Stranger
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Underhillmaster] * 1
    #24805308 - 11/25/17 10:06 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

My first day joining the forums and first post, after reading and exploring a while. Enjoying the posts and experiences shared herein.

Male early 50's, 178 pounds weight

I think I'm a hardhead. I don't seem to respond quickly or to the degree others do to psychedelics I've tried (San Pedro and Salvia being the other ones). So I was quite interested in investigating the lemon juice idea with mushrooms.

Two weeks ago I made mushroom tea, approx. 2.5g steeped in Earl Grey for 15 minutes, using a common method of steeping, drinking the cup, then steeping a second cup for any residual. It was a good experience, feelings of well being, connectedness, euphoria, etc. but no visuals or other higher level indications, though it lasted nearly 6 hours. I decided to try the lemon juice based on readings in these forums.

At 2:08 pm I ingested approx. 2.5g from the same grow as above that I had soaked in 2oz fresh squeezed lemon juice. I had not eaten that day, though shortly before ingestion (perhaps 20 minutes) I ate a handful of peanuts. I sat down and played my guitar to pass the time. At 2:30 I felt some tingling in my head and realized it was time to stop playing and sit. Shortly after, I began to feel "the call" to close my eyes, which I did. Feelings of horniness started (San Pedro often causes that, too), and thoughts of a couple of female friends passed through my brain. I heard a couple of voices asking if I'm alright. I told them yes and they left. I heard the backdoor close, which caused me to snap to reality, as I was quite alone in the house. After I realized I was still alone, I closed my eyes again.

A wave floated over me and I was transported to a river bank, watching animals, deer in particular. I grunted, realizing I was the male and it was mating time (still the horniness, I suppose). Very primal. But the next wave came very soon.

About 30 minutes later:
I felt a lightness in my body, accompanied by a euphoric sense. I thought very briefly, "if this is what it's like to die, it's ok." But that was followed IMMEDIATELY by "but I don't want to die." I watched crystals, shining, reflective being assembled on their own into a large type of cathedral. It was like the entire face of the structure could wave so it was a lot like watching the sunlight on a lake as each ripple catches the light. My eyes cracked open and I saw sunlight streaming through a window and it also did the same thing. Thought I saw a movement, but realized it wasn't there. I began having what would appear to outsiders as muscle spasms, though I always felt like I was in control of them, I just wanted to flex my muscles. Lol About the same time I also began making some vocalizations, a continual low pitched moan. I knew I was smiling very broadly.

Another wave: blackness, and silence except for the sound of my own breathing and body. I was amazed at the absolute silence. I felt cold and managed to get up and walk to the kitchen (though VERY VERY slowly) and heated some water and drank it, returned to the couch and closed my eyes. More visuals. Much spontaneous laughter. Profound laughter, heartfelt laughter, soul curing laughter. I found that I had slid down off of the couch where I'd been sitting and was on the floor.

My thoughts changed to a friend of mine who had been suffering and I saw her pain and fear but realized it couldn't hurt me. I was crawling on the floor with my eyes closed mostly and was leaning against the edge of some furniture. I wanted to text my friend and tell her things are ok, but I knew I wasn't able to form words on a key pad. Another wave, more visuals, glittering, flickering, auditory illusions. Throughout all this, I still had the realization that if I needed it to end, I could open my eyes and start the journey back.

Effects began to diminish at around the 3.5 hour mark and went pretty quickly. As things returned to normal, I checked the time: 6:30pm, so about 4 hours from threshold to threshold. I had some lingering heartburn, I think from the strong lemon juice, but no adverse effects otherwise. By 7pm I was completely recovered and fixed some hot tea as I sat and contemplated my experience.

OfflineTerenceMcKennaii
Strange
I'm a teapot

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: QuietStyle]
    #24814836 - 11/29/17 04:24 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Would drinking lemon juice to the shrooms also work? I only have one dose (3,3g) left for the next weeks, and I don't wanna risk destroying the material in any way.. also I don't have a grinder, so that's a barrier too.
Would it have any effects drinking some pure lemonjuice after each shroom you eat?

--------------------

»And you can learn it from drugs, you can learn it from life, you can learn it from death, you can learn it anywhere you want, but by god - you will learn... it!
Nothing lasts...nothing...lasts. Not your enemies, not your friends, not your you, not your dreams, not your fears, not your hopes, not even yoursef...nothing lasts!«

InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: TerenceMcKennaii]
    #24883524 - 01/01/18 05:15 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/21/23 06:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract