Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: Peteyboy]
    #24342600 - 05/23/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:
None of these terror attacked ever end up being committed by refugees.

Really, so this want committed by refugees?
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

lol Jesus Christ, you guys are going ape shit about kids touching another kid "innapropriately" we're taking about kids playing doctor and we've criminalized that. Get over yourself. That case is a joke "In fact, police and prosecutors said, there was no rape, no knife was present, and the incident involved young boys"

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: koods]
    #24342604 - 05/23/17 10:17 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Does that matter?

Muslim migration, whether by refugees or other migrants, are clearly the cause of a FUCKLOAD of terrorism in Europe

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: Cyrus19] * 1
    #24342606 - 05/23/17 10:17 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cyrus19 said:
Quote:

koods said:
The other day, some guy ran over 25 people in Times Square. The story was news for a few hours because he wasn't Muslim. If he was Muslim, we'd still be obsessed with it. The only crime that matters to right wingers and even the media is crime committed by Muslims

I'm not a right winger. When Muslims commit atrocities like that they are part of a terror cell. If we would stop trying to coddle Muslims and actually focused on preventing these attacks we would be safer. Also generally letting a mass amount of muslims into your country without allowing them to assimilate is just going to create problems.

On what planet do you live where the west coddles Muslims? Lol

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: koods]
    #24342612 - 05/23/17 10:19 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Cyrus19 said:
Quote:

koods said:
The other day, some guy ran over 25 people in Times Square. The story was news for a few hours because he wasn't Muslim. If he was Muslim, we'd still be obsessed with it. The only crime that matters to right wingers and even the media is crime committed by Muslims

I'm not a right winger. When Muslims commit atrocities like that they are part of a terror cell. If we would stop trying to coddle Muslims and actually focused on preventing these attacks we would be safer. Also generally letting a mass amount of muslims into your country without allowing them to assimilate is just going to create problems.

:lolsy:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24342616 - 05/23/17 10:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:

Does that matter?

Muslim migration, whether by refugees or other migrants, are clearly the cause of a FUCKLOAD of terrorism in Europe

And gun fetishism, whether by second amendment nuts or gangbangers, are clearly the cause of a FUCKLOAD of murder in the US. Why don't you worry about what's happening in your own country?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (05/23/17 10:21 AM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24342617 - 05/23/17 10:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Why is it you guys care so much about mass murder in Europe but don't give a shit about mass shootings in the US? They both emanate from a perverse right wing ideology. One is about worshiping Allah, and the other is about worshiping the gun. Is it because you agree with the American right wing nut jobs who worship guns?

I agree but it's not a worship of guns. It's a worship of violence. Of a lack of purpose. Of an ideology that seeks answers though the stick instead of the carrot. That seeks order through punishment instead of reward.

In that way we are not all that different. Only things that keeps us from becoming Iran or Afghanistan is our government, our technology, and our drugs. We have millions of people on antidepressants for a reason. And it's not just sheer over prescribing, it had to start with those people being unhappy.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: koods] * 1
    #24342620 - 05/23/17 10:21 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Cyrus19 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Many European governments go out of there way to avoid offending muslims even to the detriment of public safety.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trumperica! Flag
    #24342629 - 05/23/17 10:28 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:

lol Jesus Christ, you guys are going ape shit about kids touching another kid "innapropriately" we're taking about kids playing doctor and we've criminalized that. Get over yourself. That case is a joke "In fact, police and prosecutors said, there was no rape, no knife was present, and the incident involved young boys"

I dont know about you, but none of the girls i played "doctor" with cried after, nor did i practice the common medical procedure of pissing in the girls mouth. If that was your daughter how would you feel?

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: Peteyboy]
    #24342632 - 05/23/17 10:31 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:

I dont know about you, but none of the girls i played "doctor" with cried after, nor did i practice the common medical procedure of pissing in the girls mouth. If that was your daughter how would you feel?

He's the type of guy that would tell them to "stop being a bigot" if they didn't like it

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#24342637 - 05/23/17 10:32 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

koods said:

Does that matter?

And gun fetishism, whether by second amendment nuts or gangbangers, are clearly the cause of a FUCKLOAD of murder in the US. Why don't you worry about what's happening in your own country?

Why do you hate facts?

If you wanna talk about fun violence, in the USA, start a thread on it

This thread is about Muslim terrorism, which is REAL, whether you like it or not :shrug:

--------------------

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #24342638 - 05/23/17 10:33 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Check out this list of Islamic terror attacks in Europe over the last couple years...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/recent-major-attacks-in-europe

Oy. Geezer. We don't even know the name of this suicide bombing cunt yet, let alone his religion.

It just so happens to have occurred on the 4th anniversary of the murder of Lee Rigby on the streets of London, when a pair of idiot christian dipshit cunts, converts to Islam, intentionally ran down an off duty soldier, got out of their car, and attempted to cut the poor fuckers head off.

These slag arsed bastards are trying their best to cause an internecine war between the indiginous populations of Europe and their Moslim inhabitants.

I'm thinking, maybe we should all visit our local Mosque this Friday. Though I believe in no gods myself, as far as I'm concerned all sky fairy worshipers are fucking morons, as an act of solidarity. Maybe we should all do so. Solidarnosc. :salute:

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24342642 - 05/23/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fun violence

Nice Freudian slip

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#24342647 - 05/23/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

fun violence

Nice Freudian slip

Yeah a typo, you know what I meant;

nice way to ignore the WHOLE FUCKING POST

Keep your head in the sand kudos

--------------------

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: deucedbi9]
    #24342650 - 05/23/17 10:37 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Check out this list of Islamic terror attacks in Europe over the last couple years...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/recent-major-attacks-in-europe

Oy. Geezer. We don't even know the name of this suicide bombing cunt yet, let alone his religion.

His name is known, and being reported by the media.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: deucedbi9]
    #24342652 - 05/23/17 10:37 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:

It just so happens to have occurred on the 4th anniversary of the murder of Lee Rigby on the streets of London, when a pair of idiot christian dipshit cunts, converts to Islam, intentionally ran down an off duty soldier, got out of their car, and attempted to cut the poor fuckers head off.

These slag arsed bastards are trying their best to cause an internecine war between the indiginous populations of Europe and their Moslim inhabitants.

I'm thinking, maybe we should all visit our local Mosque this Friday. Though I believe in no gods myself, as far as I'm concerned all sky fairy worshipers are fucking morons, as an act of solidarity. Maybe we should all do so. Solidarnosc. :salute:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/23/manchester-terror-attack-suspect-identified-as-salman-abedi.html

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: Peteyboy] * 2
    #24342657 - 05/23/17 10:38 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Quote:

koods said:

Stop being so fucking self righteous. The ONLY reason you care about this story is because the the kids are refugees. You don't give a flying fuck about all the gang rapes committed by white American boys. Never seen you post anything about that. Doesn't fit into your narrative,

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: California]
    #24342660 - 05/23/17 10:39 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

California said:

Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

Peteyboy said:

His name is known, and being reported by the media.

I'm sure libs will call him a "white Arab" and accuse him of voting for Trump :cookiemonster:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #24342667 - 05/23/17 10:44 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Swing and a miss

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineLeeHarvOz
Homie
Male User Gallery

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: hostileuniverse] * 2
    #24342672 - 05/23/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

just read this dude was an immigrant from a muslim country with two sisters who left britian to join fucking ISIS, tell me again why we should start letting these people into the US as "refugees". next thing you know they blow up cochella

--------------------

InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

Re: Manchester... just another notch on the Islamic belt of terror... [Re: LeeHarvOz]
    #24342679 - 05/23/17 10:48 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Its an invasion plain and simple kick them out before they turn Europe into Eurabia.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order