Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Manifestus Manus
    #2433977 - 03/15/04 06:57 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Look around you. Everything you see, began as a thought in someone's mind. The chair you sit on. The table you work at. The car you drive. The house you live in. The clothes you wear. The television you watch. First, a thought. Then, a thing--brought forth out of nothing. Voila`! There it is. Everything begins as a thought.

The verb for turning thoughts into thing is--"to manifest." It comes from the Middle English word Manifestus meaning visible and the Latin word manus meaning hand. When you manifest something you metaphorically reach your hand through the invisible curtain seperating the tangible world from the world of imagination and pull your desired object into existence.
First you think it and then, you manifest it. You "materialize" it. You cause it to appear. Everyone manifests. Some people manifest abundance. Ask yourself, "How did I manifest this?" You are the fruit of the thoughts you have planted and nourished. If you want a better harvest, you must plant better thoughts. Just like an apple seed will not produce a peach tree, poor thoughts will not produce happiness, prosperity and peace. As surely as the acorn becomes the oak tree, the images in your mind become your reality.

Thoughts are things. Every thought has a consequence. No thought lives in your brain rent-free. Each thought is a pebble dropped into the pond of your life--the ripples are real. The more intense the thought, the more powerful the outcome. An angry thought gets picked up like a radio wave. People can sense it. Animals can smell it. The whole energy system surrounding you is infected. Weed out such thoughts.

Think positive thoughts, intensely. Grow enthusiastic images, boldly. Speak only wonderful words to  yourself, constantly. Feel fantastic, NOW! This colors your view of the world. Like a magnet, you attract the resources ncesessary to manifest the world you desire.

Everything manifested around you made someone a fortune. Everywhere you look, you can see it. The chair you sit in. The table you work at. The car you drive. The house you live in. The clothes you wear. The television you watch...

And it doesnt stop anywhere near there, either....Think about the ENTIRE WORLD, and all of the infinite intricacies that makes The World what it is, today...

Beautiful, isnt it?
;)

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Manifestus Manus [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2434006 - 03/15/04 07:18 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

You are so right, Skorpivo.  Very nice. 

There's something related to this in the bible, I think, about "bespeaking" your future.  And have you heard the expression "be careful what you wish for"?

That's why if you constantly chant "I will never amount to much", you probably won't. 

I recently had an experience with getting a new office.  I didn't say I would never get an office again, or that it would be too hard, or take too long.  Instead, I kept saying "I'm going to get a new office".  Within a few months, I got a new office, without any money.  :grin:  And I have a new partner, who seems pretty decent and honorable and trustworthy.

My "guru" would say that by saying the words, you focus more on making it happen.  If you don't say the words, if you don't think the thoughts, if you think something negative or contrary, you will not get what you want. 

And of course, for us Christians, we have to throw in there "your will be done, Lord."  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

User Gallery

Re: Manifestus Manus [Re: Frog]
    #2434011 - 03/15/04 07:23 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Frog said:

My "guru" would say that by saying the words, you focus more on making it happen. If you don't say the words, if you don't think the thoughts, if you think something negative or contrary, you will not get what you want.

Your Guru is dead-on.

Frog, will you do me a favor, a personal favor?

--------------------

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
    #2434123 - 03/15/04 08:33 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

man this is all good advice here, yeah thinking good thoughts will definitly keep you up lifted,I've always heard it say the power of life and death are in the tounge, and mama always told me if ya don't have anything nice to say don't say anything, but this can go one step or many steps furthur by releasing the the good and bad and just letting the clear light guide us in a way that will only bring encourgment to others.But yeah good thought is always desired and helps to sow the seeds of rightousness, peace

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2435987 - 03/15/04 05:31 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion said:
Quote:

Frog said:

My "guru" would say that by saying the words, you focus more on making it happen.  If you don't say the words, if you don't think the thoughts, if you think something negative or contrary, you will not get what you want. 

Your Guru is dead-on.

Frog, will you do me a favor, a personal favor?

Depends.  :eyemouth:  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

User Gallery

#2435996 - 03/15/04 05:34 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Get this book.

And read it.

Please.

And then, share it. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2436010 - 03/15/04 05:36 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Excuse me for being paranoid, but why do you want me to read it and share it???  :tongue:

--------------------

User Gallery

#2436036 - 03/15/04 05:43 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

So I can expand my network marketing of brainwashing positivity and light and happiness...-cackles-.. :tongue:

Seriously, it's a GREAT book, and it gives you a very in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the actual science in the premise discussed in this thread...and then some.

And when I say that this book is by far, the most powerfully helpful book, I've ever read, that's saying alot. Because I read like a maniacal bookworm.

You will thank me in the future.

:wink:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2436041 - 03/15/04 05:45 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Okay, then.  :smile:

Give me about a week.

--------------------

User Gallery

#2436061 - 03/15/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Ok. ~sets Atomic-clock~

:wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order