Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHunkPunk
Anxious evolved monkey
Male User Gallery

Loc: Egypt Flag
The drug dealing debate! * 1
    #24332350 - 05/19/17 08:33 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hello there,
When I was younger I used to hate the concept of drug dealing (specially heroin, coke, meth ...etc) but then when I got into using some drugs I realized that my reasoning was very flawed!
And I'm talking here about drugs in general.
Here is my ideas about it now:
1- Drugs aren't inherently bad (even heroin and cocaine aren't inherently bad)
I think most drugs can be used for recreational purposes without much harm (and in some cases without any harm at all .... like shrooms or psychedelics generally)

2-Anything that causes us to feel good can be addictive ... so it's like saying that pizza sellers should stop selling pizza because people get addicted to it! while it's actually the buyer's responsibility to choose the right quantity to reduce or fully eliminate harm

3-selling high quality drugs can actually reduce addiction-related crimes like for example if you're addicted to heroin you would need more of the drug if it's not high quality ... so you're going to need more money .. and you're going to steal more money (assuming you're the stereotypical hollywood movies heroin addict)

4-Supplying the market with more drugs can theoretically reduce the prices of the drugs, leading to reduction of crime .. simple supply and demand at work here (not sure if that works 100% in real life though ... maybe there are many other factors that might make this difficult to apply on real life economy, right? .. maybe someone here who works in economics can clarify this to us)

5-Some drugs are less harmful than alcohol ... so supplying the market with other drugs might replace alcohol addiction with less severe drug addiction

Share your ideas with me and tell me what you think ... Maybe I'm missing some points here.

--------------------

Buckethead is God!

Edited by HunkPunk (05/19/17 08:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegreencrush420
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: HunkPunk] * 1
    #24332371 - 05/19/17 08:41 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Selling cannabis, LSD, mushrooms, and other entheogens = not bad. :mushroom2:
Selling physically, psychologically, and emotionally damaging and caustic substances, especially highly addictive ones = bad. :mad2:

OfflineHunkPunk
Anxious evolved monkey
Male User Gallery

Loc: Egypt Flag
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: greencrush420]
    #24332379 - 05/19/17 08:44 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Selling physically, psychologically, and emotionally damaging and caustic substances, especially highly addictive ones = bad. :mad2:

I'm not saying that physically damaging drugs are good ... But I'm talking about harm reduction (assuming they are going to be sold and used anyway)

--------------------

Buckethead is God!

InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: HunkPunk]
    #24332455 - 05/19/17 09:10 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

We should execute drug dealers like they do in Asia.

Offlineraindrop.drop.top
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: Cyrus19]
    #24332686 - 05/19/17 11:06 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Prohibition is a perfect example in history of why drugs shouldn't be as illegal as they are. I hope everyone has seen the old videos or the infamous 'Refer Madness' to see how ridiculous the government made fuckin' pot look to scare the general American public. Which kinda makes me wonder about the word 'Terrorist', and how it has affected the way we perceive 'enemies'; its all perspective.  I'm sure you could even assume a conspiracy theory involving big pharma in my rant too. 

Drugs aren't bad; hell Leonardo DaVinci smoked opium! Basically heroin! and he turned out ok; simply will power IMO.

Same argument as guns; guns dont kill people, people kill people.

--------------------
:jolly:

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

Wubba lubba dub dub

OfflineBig Worm
Perf
 User Gallery

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: raindrop.drop.top] * 4
    #24332698 - 05/19/17 11:13 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

People should just sell whatever they want as long as they are honest about the product, not calling fent dope, not calling nbome's Acid etc. 

It's up to the user to decide if they want that substance and have a test kit to make sure the product is as advertised. 

Nothing wrong with drug dealers.  They don't make the user purchase anything.  It's their own decision and free Will that does.

--------------------

Invisiblegreencrush420
Male User Gallery

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: HunkPunk]
    #24332707 - 05/19/17 11:15 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HunkPunk said:
Quote:

greencrush420 said:

I'm not saying that physically damaging drugs are good ... But I'm talking about harm reduction (assuming they are going to be sold and used anyway)

Yeah, I'm not necessarily pro-prohibition. I just think people that peddle those toxic drugs to the mentally weak and easily manipulated are scum.
It was said, "people kill people", how accurate.

Invisiblegreencrush420
Male User Gallery

#24332710 - 05/19/17 11:17 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Opium and Heroin are not even close to being the same thing. That's like calling mids and shatter the same thing. Except far more dangerous.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
    #24332743 - 05/19/17 11:35 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'm really not into that hard stuff, I've never seen anything but bad things happen to people decide to use it.

All about the ganja :greenthumb:

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlineraindrop.drop.top
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#24332766 - 05/19/17 11:45 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

greencrush420 said:
Opium and Heroin are not even close to being the same thing. That's like calling mids and shatter the same thing. Except far more dangerous.

Using something you cant overdoes on as an example? You can overdose on any opiate containing substance. I see what you're trying to say but they are close to being the same thing. The only thing separating the two is just a chemical process that makes opium into heroin which escalates the effect and potency so you can get much higher of a tiny bit; rather than say, smoking a couple bowls of opium.

--------------------
:jolly:

Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

Wubba lubba dub dub

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: Big Worm]
    #24332864 - 05/19/17 12:34 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Big Worm said:
People should just sell whatever they want as long as they are honest about the product, not calling fent dope, not calling nbome's Acid etc. 

It's up to the user to decide if they want that substance and have a test kit to make sure the product is as advertised. 

Nothing wrong with drug dealers.  They don't make the user purchase anything.  It's their own decision and free Will that does.

Exactly, and people that are selling fake products should get very severe punishments maybe even attempted murder charges.

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #24332954 - 05/19/17 01:15 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude murder charges are the way to go lets just throw em around willy nilly :thumbup:

Some already do get murder.

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
    #24332984 - 05/19/17 01:28 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Another argument is if you want to be abe to share the magic of psychedelics at least, tear down the ignorance and prejudice against it, you gotta help people get it-  there is many people I know who would be interested if they could get hold of it, so this seems a fine argument to help theme - surprised this hasnt come up yet jeez this site is called shroomery  - I mean just for the sake of spreading the accurate information of their increadible usefullness is an honorable endeavour is it not? It helps people be better and happier people and do better things and thats what life is all about isnt it?

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

Edited by polaritymind (05/19/17 01:29 PM)

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: polaritymind] * 1
    #24333037 - 05/19/17 01:43 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Lots of people calling for a police state here, I gotta say, I'm surprised

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24333093 - 05/19/17 01:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Lots of people calling for a police state here, I gotta say, I'm surprised

yeah crazy right? on a fukcing site called shroomery ^^ but yeah common guys who are for that, dont you thing at least decriminalization, that is not putting people who are in shit in further shit but instead helping them to get better would make sense?

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: cannabinated]
    #24333392 - 05/19/17 03:54 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

When did I say just throw them around. Do you realize how many people are dying due to fent being sold as something else. Drug dealers know this and are still doing it. Thats pretty much murder if you ask me. If you wanna sell drugs know what youre selling.

--------------------

Offlineegoslap
Goat
 User Gallery

#24333482 - 05/19/17 04:30 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I agree.  All my friends say I am wrong but IMO if someone dies on your product then you must hold some responsability for your actions.

Mostly just saying if you don't feel some guilt for someone dying on your product then your an utter cunt.  Especially if you knowingly misrepresent it like selling a fent analogue as H then thats even worse.  That is basically a murder.

Selling weed is no different to selling a banana though.  This is just my opinions.

Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Loc: here
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: egoslap]
    #24347654 - 05/24/17 11:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

drugs should be legal.  all drugs.  I also believe though that unless its in its raw form it should be regulated. I also believe that all prescription meds should be available otc.  with labels that includes dosages, warnings, ingredients both active and non active, as well as purity, and what to do in case of overdose.  also contact info for addiction treatment. most drug dealers don't give a fuck about their customers.  raw drugs such as weed, shrooms, coca leaves ect. should be treated the same as any other produce or dietary supplement/herb.

--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Invisibleoontribe
Male User Gallery

Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: trscstghst]
    #24347768 - 05/25/17 12:43 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think prostitution and drugs should be legal everywhere.

But i am against selling certain drugs like heroin.

Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Loc: here
Re: The drug dealing debate! [Re: oontribe]
    #24347976 - 05/25/17 03:17 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

most likely with full legalization of all drugs there would be little demand for heroin that and nobody is asking/forcing you to sell or use it

--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Edited by trscstghst (05/25/17 03:19 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract