Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Truth about God and how to witness. * 2
    #24328476 - 05/17/17 09:17 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

God is defined as the supreme reality. There is a lot to be gained from lying to us about God. God is reality, so if we are distant from God then we are less aware of what's going on around us. Death doesn't cross our mind until we come close to it and then we're not such tough shit when we used to think we didn't care whether or not we die. You do care, whether or not you die, but it's hard to observe the reality of death when you are not connected to reality. The reality of God makes our common reality look like a cartoon. God makes things appear more "real", so real, in fact, that your own body will scare the living shit out of you. You won't see, "my hands these are my hands they look the same" you'll see "oh my God what the fuck, in freaky, what am I, woah!" You will see the world around you as it none of it applies to you, you are you, a job is a job and things are things, you will observe the world like it's foreign to you, you'll watch your hands move when you open a door knob, you'll feel your feet on the ground for the first time, you'll move slower and fall out of the fear of time, time will become absent to you, no more anxiety or depression. We are not the being that we have been taught to think we are- the human condition is abstract, we all are the same person and our lives are separated by death, we are but one life skipping from one body to the next and having the ability to exist in many places at once, there are no two beings that exist. The personality is not real-life we only have opinions which influence our emotions which trigger our reactions that have been programmed into us by youknowwho, and we only have opinions because we're a weirdo if other people can't manipulate your reaction to what they say, and we fear judgement ONLY because of our pride. Our ego craves empowerment, when we aren't our true self (through God ONLY), the only other thing that makes us feel alive is belittling other people, and our ego feels the need to defend itself when its reputation is threatened because we'll appear less god-like. If we were to wake up and find ourself as the last person alive (which we are), I think most of us would think otherwise than to want to listen to our mp3 or turn on a TV, because we wouldn't have any use for our ego anymore-all entertainment fuels the ego. As long as you carry an ego, you will be dependent of other people to empower our ego, and most often when we're down in the dumps, it's because our ego took a beating.

The ego is fueled by the seven sins, the sins are the things that contradict the reality of God. We are all the same person, you can not have more than yourself (greed), or be sexier than yourself, or be better than yourself. You can't rationally be mad at someone when you agknowledge that they ARE you. In God there is no enemy, every creature is on your side, you'll not fear a wasp, or even a bear, you will read their intentions easily and know what action to take without confusion or fear. God is brilliant, it is everything you could hope for heaven to be. You'll see humans as angels or demons, the shape of our face will tell you everything in time, you will see through the masks.

How to see God
The main thing to remember is that we are the same person. Look up some videos, ask for an explanation, do you what you have to do to understand that I am you and we are the only person that exists.

From there, you will be more willing to treat others with the best intentions and can focus on the ego.

The ego is fueled by sin, the more we sin the less clear it is to see us as the same person, they will reinforce the idea that we are different because that is the purpose of the ego, to assist fight/flight and differentiate between friends and enemies, which we have evolved past a need for by learning the knowledge of God.

Day by day, just focus on these things and grow into them, our human nature is to adapt quickly so it won't take much time before it's less strenuous on the consciousness to think these things. Slowly move away from other distraction; those distractions cause us to fear time and move quickly, instead of being able to sloooooooooowwwww dddoooooowwwwwwwwnnnn and just be content in the moment with whatever you're doing.

No more making plans, no more imagination, no more being a dreamer you're going even beyond awakening, if you're an awakened person, and you know who you are.
Stop asking questions- no rhetorical, no depending on others to have the answer, and no asking for favors.
Delete any social media, lose your TV remote or better yet just sell or throw out your TV. Hang out with friends less often if you're a social person- socializing is a form of dependency, what really is there to discuss but the knowledge of God?

Slowly but progressively you'll grow more content with observing your surroundings, even if your surroundings are a small bare white room, it is not for the sake of trying to enhance the quality of your life but simply to seek truth. observe not the walls, but the act of being capable of observation. Observe your eyes observing, from your eyes, see yourself seeing, and then see yourself seeing yourself see yourself seeing.
You will see every day that your consciousness is raising, you grow more and more aware, closer and closer to God, letting the voices in your head get quieter, they eventually will  stop writing scripts for you to use in socialization, which practically is all they do. All of this may come quickly or it may take several months, it really depends on your will you know God and truth, but in time you will come to witness God when your consciousness continues to raise to 100%. There is truly no experience in life that compares to seeing your hand in front of your face, the way that it actually looks in reality; it will terrify you.

More about God.
The holy spirit is THE spirit, the ONLY spirit, it is in all of us. When in the Bible is talks about the holy Spirit, it refers to when our spirit is in the form of Christ consciousness- the state of being that is a human's true nature, it is the state necessary to achieve to witness God. when God is witnessed, it feels like there is a ghost presence in the room, and there is, the ghost is you- in reality it is much different, you will not be used to having a self conscious, and this experience also is why God is referred to as a person- God is reality, and not alive but it has functions and rules that you must obey in order to stay in reality.
Upon witnessing God, you will understand that you are in control- if you say it is righteous, then it is okay in the eyes of God, but if you believe that to eat a particular meal that was placed in front of you is gluttony (a sin), then to eat it anyway would be a sin against God, but if you are unsure of the consequences of eating it, and you eat it anyway, you are forgiven. It is when you understand that is is not okay to do something that it becomes wrong in God's eyes.
If you are married or in love, truly, in love with someone, do not seek God, Because you have already found what it is that God has to offer: love.
God works the same as a marriage, and only through the knowledge of God can you understand that you are unforgiven if you commit adultery, otherwise the relationship may be saved if that happens, it matters whether or not you understand the concept of forgiveness of the self, which you learn through witnessing God. As humans we believe in commitment, it is not something that we stop believing in once we break a commitment, no matter how much we wish that that were true. God is the beginning of wisdom, and if you are going to aquire the assistance of a bible, make sure it is kings James old testament. A few simple changes in the words can make a world of difference, the Bibles verses have been altered by the people who want to decieve us, the old testament as far as I know is the closest we have in society to the original scriptures, even so, stay skeptical of what may or may not be true. It's not as if it is impossible to create such a book that is full of filthy lies that coincide with the true nature of humans so ingeniously so that any person who happens to come to reality will fear it and Believe that reality comes with a set of rules that we can break, if you're born into a group of people who have inherited their power and control over thousands of years. All it takes is for one person to see God and they receive the same power that Jesus had over the world. A righteous person with a voice is a threat to the system and the people who control it, so keeping us away from reality is important for them to succeed, they need us confused and dependent or others.
Do not fear hell, hell is an open door into our collective unconscious.
I sinned against the Lord, and I was met with my collective unconscious. I experienced what you would imagine a literal hell to feel like. There were no visions of hell, it was all torment in the form of guilt, shame, dread, anxiety, claustrophobia, and what felt like 1000 suns burning my skin from the inside out. I shortly fell in love with a girl and slowly had to suffer through hell less and less every day until eventually it was gone, and I still have not had to return to hell, and I actually kind of miss the memory or it the experience was enlightening. The fact that God allowed me to still fall in love after what I thought was an act that was going to send my soul to hell for eternity, has had me to believe that all God wants from us is for us to enjoy our lives. If I were going to a literal hell, I would not feel it in me to love a girl, and if my soul was defiled then I would have no sense of purpose. I do believe that this life is not forever, and that what was said to be EVERlasting life was misconstrued from LASTING life, which ultimately underlines that the bible was written to help people see why we should preserve life instead of surrendering our lives for our sin, not to tell us we're all going to hell on God's behalf, but maybe there is a literal hell but I highly doubt it sounds like a big waste of energy that the universe has no real use for, and it sounds like it's something that would have been created on purpose, and I think the whole universe is either here on an accident, or time is really misunderstood and the universe is all that there is and has always existed because time has no beginning or end.

The end

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblehTx
(:
Male User Gallery

Loc: Space-time
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: Deadfrancis]
    #24328704 - 05/17/17 11:51 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Metaphorical yes.

--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: hTx]
    #24329046 - 05/18/17 04:53 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent post! Thank you!

I find it's an epic, glorious situation, such that God is NOT knowledge. God is off the spectrum of comprehensibility. You "realise" him but it is HE that does the acts so empowered by realisation, such as fearless acts, true compassion, etc.

So I mean,

if you THINK everyone is you, well you have to be careful with that, not too literal. You have to play the game. Where God wants to acknowledge the God in another, He will. Where they need only what they need for now, to continue the show, then give them that instead.

If we just give into total humility, well it can get painful.

I think true humility, if it is God's, is extremely powerful, but subtle, it attacks, it defends, it parries, all the while awakening the God in the other.

But it is a mastered art.

The great parent art is meditation - total and complete meditation even while performing intellectual acts. One must always be the Witness, then a greater kind of intelligence emerges, you become the tool of God. From here humility becomes an intuition.

The great power is love, truly. But it must be mastered.

YOU cannot love everyone. GOD can. Only He can do it.

And God does what God wants to do, not what you want to do.

We must surrender to God's will, because that is the Light and the Way.

These are all metaphors...

On how to just not hurt yourself while the ride is in motion.
:yoda2::sunny::lol::peacesign:

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: beforethedawn]
    #24329378 - 05/18/17 08:44 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i enjoyed reading this, thanks!

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #24330600 - 05/18/17 04:38 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

understand that you are in control- if you say it is righteous, then it is okay in the eyes of God

Sounds like Satanism.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: flickedbic]
    #24331362 - 05/18/17 09:41 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
Quote:

understand that you are in control- if you say it is righteous, then it is okay in the eyes of God

Sounds like Satanism.

It was in reference to the way we think when we live in God. Being righteous means nothing to anyone who doesn't understand what it really means but when you become a righteous person and actually see God it puts us in our place and we cherish God and are at that point, vulnerable to being cast out of the reality of God forever.

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #24331447 - 05/18/17 10:11 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

beforethedawn said:
Excellent post! Thank you!

I find it's an epic, glorious situation, such that God is NOT knowledge. God is off the spectrum of comprehensibility. You "realise" him but it is HE that does the acts so empowered by realisation, such as fearless acts, true compassion, etc.

So I mean,

if you THINK everyone is you, well you have to be careful with that, not too literal. You have to play the game. Where God wants to acknowledge the God in another, He will. Where they need only what they need for now, to continue the show, then give them that instead.

If we just give into total humility, well it can get painful.

I think true humility, if it is God's, is extremely powerful, but subtle, it attacks, it defends, it parries, all the while awakening the God in the other.

But it is a mastered art.

The great parent art is meditation - total and complete meditation even while performing intellectual acts. One must always be the Witness, then a greater kind of intelligence emerges, you become the tool of God. From here humility becomes an intuition.

The great power is love, truly. But it must be mastered.

YOU cannot love everyone. GOD can. Only He can do it.

And God does what God wants to do, not what you want to do.

We must surrender to God's will, because that is the Light and the Way.

These are all metaphors...

On how to just not hurt yourself while the ride is in motion.
:yoda2::sunny::lol::peacesign:

Consciousness is like water, you can divide it but it does not become a separate thing. When you look at two dogs, it's not two entities, they are both the same dog. The illuminati know it's true, they'll mention it discreetly in movies, and there's plenty of YouTube videos of people talking about it, and all sin can only be committed when you invite an alternative reality that says we are not the same person.

Edited by Deadfrancis (05/19/17 02:14 PM)

Offlinebeforethedawn
    #24331517 - 05/18/17 10:34 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm.

Well a lot of effort goes into being lawyers, doctors and so on, into being SOMEBODY, in the world. If we could all act as if we were the same thing, (which we are obviously), that would sure make for an interesting society. I look forward to such a situation.

--------------------
Hostile humankind

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #24333240 - 05/19/17 02:41 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah lawyers and doctors are brainwashed idiots who don't mind getting fucked in the ass to get what they want. We are like clones, we are everyone. The spirit of everyone who has ever died is absorbed by the living, there is no such thing as a person who does not exist- everyone who exists, exists, and we are all the same spirit.

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
    #24333291 - 05/19/17 03:07 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

so here is a crazy thought, you guys ever think that if we all globally shared a unified consciousness there would be a way to intermix with our environments, nay even the earth and control it through our thoughts as a space ship to ascend to higher dimensions :out:

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Edited by Green7Alchemist (05/19/17 03:07 PM)

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24336832 - 05/20/17 10:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:
so here is a crazy thought, you guys ever think that if we all globally shared a unified consciousness there would be a way to intermix with our environments, nay even the earth and control it through our thoughts as a space ship to ascend to higher dimensions :out:

:sunny:

--------------------
Hostile humankind

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #24339169 - 05/21/17 09:53 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I think it depends on the power of the people themselves. Id sure like to find out if we can stop CERN from blowing up the planet by trying to get a mass meditation in session, we all just have to set aside our differences.

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
    #24343248 - 05/23/17 02:31 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I believe infinity can only be conceived by a limited independent entity.

That being, you exist alone within your mind, with infinite depth and individual development.

Because you are indeed an individual existing on a shared plane, and by rising the awareness of your particular isolated mind, we are equipped with perfect restrictions offering tools for creating infinite perceptions.

I've been to a place once, where everyone was made of gold, and shone bright in solid crisp ecstasy as god's of their own, within the realm that our Mother has given to us through all her everlasting love and pain.

Sounded cool in my head.

No - man - will EVER have absolute authority, power, or ownership over another.

Edited by remake (05/23/17 03:55 PM)

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24344254 - 05/23/17 08:09 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:

It's a popular theory among the "starseed" community. Not specifically or exactly that idea, but the whole "ascension" "higher self" "this reality is your reality but not our reality but part of our collective reality" sort of stuff.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: LRG]
    #24345091 - 05/24/17 04:41 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Well I believe the whole idea is to allow people to recognise the amount freedom they do actually have regardless of all the negativity society lays down on them, and to see that they are indeed individuals who can, in very practical ways, better their circumstances. No one has to listen to anyone. That is part of the freedom. And judgements being spewed out the mouth of man, is just bullshit from a bullshitter in any case. Threats and shame are the lowest class game to play.

Invisiblehowsyournaggerdoin
Happy

Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: Deadfrancis] * 1
    #24345099 - 05/24/17 04:51 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deadfrancis said:
stop CERN from blowing up the planet

what

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24347144 - 05/24/17 07:27 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i think we will eventually see God in Public performing miracles..

But we just have to remember that God and sometimes us..work in mysterious way's..

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Truth about God and how to witness. [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24347783 - 05/25/17 12:59 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

God does not do anything, God is just reality, it's upon you now, it's the world around you in it's true appearance to your own eye, we can not see reality in it's true form when we perceive or possess an ego, we have to be creature-like in our truest nature, without social constraints. Reality requires us to obey it's nature or else we are not allowed to observe it.

OfflineDuncan Rowhl
Fiducia Christum
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #24362520 - 05/30/17 03:42 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

The Sonship is the greatest gift we can recognise.  The challenge is to keep full and constant awareness of it, stay steadfast to the knowledge and extension of that knowledge.

The shards need to me mended back to the singular, yet those shards will strive to cut us in any given moment in a bid to remain separate. 

Forgiveness is absolutely paramount, lest we can be cut back to sin, blinded once again by egoic dominance.

Make no mistake too that extension (teaching) of the principle is of the ego.  When extended with good intention it only shines from the place of light - The Holy Spirit, and with greater good and intention comes a greater influx of universal knowledge.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom