Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Georgia Cop Decides A Sober Woman Is High On Marijuana, Jails Her [Re: keyser_soze]
    #24332840 - 05/19/17 12:24 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

keyser_soze said:
article acts like she wont file a civil suit...

If the cop truly believed she was high on weed, I am not sure there is anything to sue over.

If he didn't think that but was just fucking with her, she can sue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Georgia Cop Decides A Sober Woman Is High On Marijuana, Jails Her [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #24333243 - 05/19/17 02:43 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

keyser_soze said:
article acts like she wont file a civil suit...

If the cop truly believed she was high on weed, I am not sure there is anything to sue over.

If he didn't think that but was just fucking with her, she can sue.

What if he had claimed she was drunk and didn't bother using a breathalyzer?

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Georgia Cop Decides A Sober Woman Is High On Marijuana, Jails Her [Re: musiclover420]
    #24334569 - 05/20/17 12:04 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
What if he had claimed she was drunk and didn't bother using a breathalyzer?

Cops do this all the time for public intoxication charges.    Sometimes people pretend to be drunk to mess with the cops, and the cops arrest them for public intox and book them, never any breathalyzer.  Joke's on the arrested person when they get convicted of public intox while sober. 

Police are trained to recognize drinking/drugged behavior, and the courts generally assume they are correct.  If they eventually test negative for drugs/drinking, the courts will assume that they were on something that isn't yet tested for, like a RC.  There are a ton of drugs out there that the cops don't test for....you can't use them, get arrested and then sue the police when your tests come back negative.

I have never heard of an alcohol/drug DUI that wasn't supported by testing, but for public intoxication it's really common.

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Georgia Cop Decides A Sober Woman Is High On Marijuana, Jails Her [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #24346090 - 05/24/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

“You’re going to jail, ma’am,” he says. “I don’t have a magical drug test that I can give you right now.”

:vinsue:  :confused3:  :kingtard:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains