Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: relic]
    #24327510 - 05/17/17 02:52 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

So now that Russia knows Israel informed us about the tablet/laptop threat, they're going to help Iran wipe Israel off the map?  I'm not following the logic as to why that information is such a great secret.

Again, Trump should have kept his mouth shut.  I just want to understand why you think that particular information is such a big deal?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #24327524 - 05/17/17 02:55 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
:canthelpbutlaugh:

Hillary is smart???????????????? Oh myyyyy fucking GODDDDD :lmafo:

Hillary is definitely smart - she got accepted to the top law school in the country.  But that doesn't mean she's honest or that she'd make a good President.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24327539 - 05/17/17 03:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i want to know why the FUCK Hillary wasn't 50 points ahead??? She even wondered herfuckingself, "why am I not 50 points ahead you might ask?" extremely smart strategy.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Webster10] * 2
    #24327546 - 05/17/17 03:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't vote for her because she's a corporate whore and a warmonger.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #24327572 - 05/17/17 03:16 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
i want to know why the FUCK Hillary wasn't 50 points ahead??? She even wondered herfuckingself, "why am I not 50 points ahead you might ask?" extremely smart strategy.

lol, look at you. practically seething over her.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24327586 - 05/17/17 03:24 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So now that Russia knows Israel informed us about the tablet/laptop threat, they're going to help Iran wipe Israel off the map?

i don't know where you got that.  it's iran that wants to do the map wiping.

you hate it when people do that (what you just did in your quote above) to you; why did you use it on me when i haven't crossed that line with you?

meh, it's not the first time nor the last that people will ascribe things to me that i've never said.  we'll fistbump and move on.

Quote:

I'm not following the logic as to why that information is such a great secret.

idk where you got "great secret" from, either.  it's a diplomatic faux pas. stepping on the toes of allies is generally not a good idea, "diplomatically speaking"

it didn't start with trump and won't end with trump but i'd like to see us trying to get better each time a new administration takes over.  growth, not status quo, is what we should strive for.

it won't shut down intelligence gathering and sharing between the US and israel and they'll eventually get over it...especially when that next couple billion comes through...but that's like being told a secret in 5th grade, being sworn to secrecy, then standing up at show and tell to run one's mouth to everyone. 

iow, it's uncool, man.  "diplomatically speaking"

Quote:

Again, Trump should have kept his mouth shut.

agreed, but he just can't.  he's that guy in 5th grade.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24327596 - 05/17/17 03:28 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
what is the difference between sabre rattling, and an outright threat?

the crazy or the balls or some combination thereof that makes the rattling credible.

iow, most of the time it's a fine line.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: relic]
    #24327603 - 05/17/17 03:30 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

and who thinks that all this action going on international is all for show?

can it be said that the "show" is inherently dangerous? i'd think so.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24327622 - 05/17/17 03:39 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So now that Russia knows Israel informed us about the tablet/laptop threat, they're going to help Iran wipe Israel off the map?

i don't know where you got that.  it's iran that wants to do the map wiping.

you hate it when people do that (what you just did in your quote above) to you; why did you use it on me when i haven't crossed that line with you?

meh, it's not the first time nor the last that people will ascribe things to me that i've never said.  we'll fistbump and move on.

I sincerely apologize.  I was seriously trying to understand the relevance of you bringing Iran into the discussion.  I'm still confused about that.

Quote:

relic said:
idk where you got "great secret" from, either.  it's a diplomatic faux pas. stepping on the toes of allies is generally not a good idea, "diplomatically speaking".

And I agree with you completely.  That's why I said "Trump should have kept his mouth shut."

Quote:

relic said:
it didn't start with trump and won't end with trump but i'd like to see us trying to get better each time a new administration takes over.  growth, not status quo, is what we should strive for.

it won't shut down intelligence gathering and sharing between the US and israel and they'll eventually get over it...especially when that next couple billion comes through...but that's like being told a secret in 5th grade, being sworn to secrecy, then standing up at show and tell to run one's mouth to everyone. 

Agreed.  But the point I was trying to make is that there's a HUGE difference between sharing our nuclear codes with Russia and telling them Israel gave us some intel.  The latter seems terribly insignificant, even though it was uncool.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24327640 - 05/17/17 03:47 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I understand that Israel doesn't want Trump to tell Russia he's getting intelligence from them.  That should never have been revealed to the Washington Post.

are you saying that it's cool to do things that undermine our relationships with allies as long as nobody leaks that you did so to a news org?

No.  At the beginning of this thread I said "Trump shouldn't have said anything".

But I'm also saying telling Russia that Israel provided intelligence to us isn't all that great a secret.  Leaking that information to the Washington Post was more damaging to our relationship with Israel than sharing it with Russia.  :shrug:

But again "Trump shouldn't have said anything".

The Washington post has known that information for weeks. The CIA asked them not to print it and they didn't. Do you actually know anything about this issue or not?

Quote:

Maybe you should provide evidence that back this claim?  Burden of proof, my friend.  You'll believe anything Hillary says.

It's honestly getting harder to take anything you say seriously anymore. You clearly have huge ideological blind spots - one of them seems to be the inability to see facts that involve the nature of the Russian government.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24327651 - 05/17/17 03:51 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:

You're obsessed. Again, I understand why. Winning the election by -3,000,000 votes is the only success Trump supporters have to brag about in this train wreck of a presidency.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (05/17/17 03:52 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: koods]
    #24327662 - 05/17/17 03:57 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The Washington post has known that information for weeks. The CIA asked them not to print it and they didn't. Do you actually know anything about this issue or not?

But they DID print it.  Just look at your OP.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Maybe you should provide evidence that back this claim?  Burden of proof, my friend.  You'll believe anything Hillary says.

It's honestly getting harder to take anything you say seriously anymore. You clearly have huge ideological blind spots - one of them seems to be the inability to see facts that involve the nature of the Russian government.

I have no inability to see any facts that involve the nature of the Russian government if there is evidence of those facts.

You're "evidence" is nothing more than - "Hillary said Russia is bad!" and that's good enough for you.  Fine, but as you know by now, I believe in 'burden of proof'.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24327699 - 05/17/17 04:14 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

getting rid of the stuff we're not talking about now...

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I was seriously trying to understand the relevance of you bringing Iran into the discussion.  I'm still confused about that.

--iran is a state sponsor of terror
--iran is russia's ally
--russia blabs intel to iran that was provided to us by israel in confidence
--israel has a diplomatic stroke
--iran makes adjustments and/or passes the intel which now hinders our thwarting of plots

it wasn't our info to freely banter about.  after the blabbing and only after the blabbing, it gets printed in the wapo.

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

relic said:

Agreed.  But the point I was trying to make is that there's a HUGE difference between sharing our nuclear codes with Russia and telling them Israel gave us some intel.  The latter seems terribly insignificant, even though it was uncool.

i wasn't involved in the nuclear codes tangent, only the diplomatic tangent.  anything muslim pisses off zionists in israel to no end.  we shared stuff with russia--an ally of a muslim caliph-state terror sponsor named iran--with which we were provided in confidence by israel.  we couldn't just sit on that info because literally nobody can keep their fucking mouths shut.

if russia wants to do an airport security exchange program coordinated with our intelligence and security agencies, then lets maybe share that info after running it up the bibi flagpole...at least give him the reacharound before banging it home with no lube...but don't just sit there and rap about it in the oval office like it's so much pussy grabbing talk.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24327724 - 05/17/17 04:24 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

DOJ has appointed a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: koods]
    #24327729 - 05/17/17 04:26 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

this'll be funny. maybe Trump is going in for the lead, with his "i've got muh sources proof me innocent" gameplan. :elmo:

InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

#24327748 - 05/17/17 04:36 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
DOJ has appointed a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

:cookiemonster:

I've got a running bet with a friend I say Donald won't last till 2018.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: Cyrus19] * 1
    #24327764 - 05/17/17 04:45 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'm gonna get a bj from Webster :yesnod:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: relic] * 1
    #24327765 - 05/17/17 04:45 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
--iran is a state sponsor of terror
--iran is russia's ally
--russia blabs intel to iran that was provided to us by israel in confidence
--israel has a diplomatic stroke
--iran makes adjustments and/or passes the intel which now hinders our thwarting of plots

it wasn't our info to freely banter about.  after the blabbing and only after the blabbing, it gets printed in the wapo.

Russia has as much of an interest in fighting terrorism as the United States does, as they've been hit hard by ISIS recently, who are closer geographically to Russia than they are to the United States.  Why would Russia "blab intel to iran"?  :shrug:  And worse case scenario, let's say they did (which I highly doubt).  Do you think Israel would really have a "diplomatic stroke" if they learned that Iran knew they were sharing intel with the United States?  I'm pretty sure they know that already, even if they're not supposed to 'officially' know.

Again, I'm agreeing with you in principal, but just pointing out the intelligence Trump shared is very insignificant.

Quote:

relic said:
anything muslim pisses off zionists in israel to no end.  we shared stuff with russia--an ally of a muslim caliph-state terror sponsor named iran--with which we were provided in confidence by israel.  we couldn't just sit on that info because literally nobody can keep their fucking mouths shut.

if russia wants to do an airport security exchange program coordinated with our intelligence and security agencies, then lets maybe share that info after running it up the bibi flagpole...at least give him the reacharound before banging it home with no lube...but don't just sit there and rap about it in the oval office like it's so much pussy grabbing talk.

Agreed, that's how it should have been handled.  But don't forget, the US is allies with many of Israel's enemy's too, such as Saudi Arabia, who hasn't even recognized Israel yet.  At least Iran was the second Muslim country to recognize Israel after Turkey.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: koods] * 2
    #24327793 - 05/17/17 04:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I'm gonna get a bj from Webster :yesnod:

other than principle, do you really want that?  do you find him attractive or arousing in any way?  is your boyfriend/husband allowed to watch/video it/upload it to the shroomery?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump revealed highly classified program to Russian ambassador last week [Re: demiu5] * 2
    #24327797 - 05/17/17 04:59 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

It's a business arrangement.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom