Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: LSD [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2414164 - 03/10/04 08:51 AM (20 years, 23 days ago)

Imagine taking a handfull and just squeezing it and rubbing it all over you and jumping into the tub afterwards and just diving into white fluffy LSD :nut: :grin:!

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
Re: LSD [Re: filthysock]
    #2424888 - 03/12/04 04:40 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

LOL! :wink: that is funnaayyy!!!

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2425170 - 03/12/04 07:08 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
:lol:probably...!  If I would make that much I would be kind with it, put the price down to the good old 5 bucks a hit (oposed to 13 bucks a hit here in Norway), give one for free for every five and all that shit.  But its also a scary buisness!  Its not like you can just walk around giving a stamp to every person you pass by even though if I had that much and tripped on it I would feel the urge to do something like that... I can so understand the 60's and how they went around giving flowers to people... but flowers are free :tongue:

If you were seriously the cook, do you think you'd control any of your blotters? I mean, you're gonna be pretty good :crazy2: off of your crystal and just like... Unload a couple grams one day. I mean, you would have the time to dip your own sheets?  :lol: I dont know man. I would love to make acid and hand it out for free too, but its just to risky. Have your friends spread the love at big shows and sit back on drugs of your choice and enjoy the circus. And keep quiet  :tongue:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offline123
 User Gallery

Re: LSD [Re: iloveraving]
    #2425590 - 03/12/04 10:10 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

my brother(still in high school) has a friend i met a bunch of times that seriously wants to be a chemist and is doing everything in high school he can to achieve his goal. he's not a dumb kid that just thinks it would be really cool, he's actually an extremely smart kid. he says his goal is to bring back LSD to extreme popularity. he thinks that if acid was as popular as weed then America would be a different place then what it is now. he already knows what he has to take in collage (organic chem. 1 and 2 and chem 1 and 2) with some specific calculas classes i forgot about . i think there was more but i forgot them. he's already grown shrooms(none of which were sold so he didn't do it for the money even though he says theres a demand for psychedelics at his school). every project he does in school is always something like influential people like timothy leary(i'll post an informative speach essay he wrote if you want) or The REAL effects of psychedelics and things of that sort. hes already reading about synthesis on his own time and seriously looks up to Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin. so maybe in a decade or less you'll all see a major boom in lsd availability. wish him luck.

EDIT: he's in the 10th grade right now

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD [Re: 123]
    #2425728 - 03/12/04 11:02 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Best of luck to him. I don't know where he will find Ergotamine though. It's pretty hard to come by.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: LSD [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2426335 - 03/13/04 04:37 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Thats really impressive! I have the same dreams but I'm using other ways to stock up on information, to late for me to start studying Organic Chem and all of that now. But there are all sorts of books that are good, they sell most of them here in the shroomery book store. I'm pretty sure you can use other things than Ergotamine to synthesise LSD-25. In any case here is some book about all types of sources in America for all sorts of things, you might wanna show him this, 4th book from the top.

http://shroomery.org/books/Chemistry

I wish him (and myself:p) the best of luck...

--------------------

Offline123
 User Gallery

#2427500 - 03/13/04 01:19 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I have no idea how he will find ergotamine tartrate. Im sure theres other ways to make LSD without ergotamine tartrate if not then im sure the book LSD by Otto Snow (awesome link filthysock) will have some way of getting it. Im thinking that maybe somehow someone could get the ergotamine tartrate from a crop of barley or wheat since ergot is a fungus that grows on them but i really have no idea whether or not that will work. more info on ergot http://www.erowid.org/plants/ergot/ergot.shtml . Filthysock i'll show him the link and thanks a bunch and i wish you the best of luck.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: LSD [Re: 123]
    #2427787 - 03/13/04 03:17 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Thanks. You might also introduce him to the-hive comunity at
www.the-hive.ws a very dedicated comunity to synthesising of all sorts, VERY serious people (I mean "bees") there... you can learn alot there. The same administrator/moderator of that page is the one who worte this book "Total Synthesis II", you'll find it in the link I gave you. Most people from the-hive say this book is a must-have. i think with a few good books, college chemistry experience and a little searching at the-hive he will have pleeenty enough info. on how to synthesise anything he wants.

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #2428322 - 03/13/04 06:11 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

its jsut getting a hold of the precursors is the hard part.

hehe and someone gave me a flower at the dead show while i was tripping balls...it was the most beutiful thing ive ever seen

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: LSD [Re: Vulture]
    #2430861 - 03/14/04 10:01 AM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Vulture said:
LSD was federally banned in 1967. In 1970, LSD was scheduled as a Class I drug: illegal to distribute, possess, or research or use medically in the United States.

so does that mean it was legal for two years...?  wasn't it discovered in 65? :confused:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

InvisibleMal_Fenderson
Space Monkey

Loc: North American Plate.
Re: LSD [Re: vade]
    #2430981 - 03/14/04 10:59 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

LSD was first synthesized in 1938. See http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_timeline.php3 for a more complete timeline.

--------------------
----
"Better Dead than Red."

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: LSD [Re: Mal_Fenderson]
    #2432109 - 03/14/04 05:54 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

yeah sandoz produced it for a while...id love to have some of that shit!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag