Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBassBoom
Stranger
Re: Extreme telephathic type experince! [Re: Kyshroomer19xx]
    #24323628 - 05/16/17 08:21 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kyshroomer19xx said:
Sounds like the your meant to do something great in your life and the universe is trying to lead you to whatever that something is. I had an experience about 8 months ago. I have been diagnosed with PTSD depression an bipolar quite a few years ago and was given pills to take by the dr but it didn't help. I had some traumatic experiences when I was younger and I blocked all my emotions as a cooping mechanism that started when I was about 18 and it worked for awhile but now some 12 years later it's really affecting my life and my relationship. I haven't shed a tear since I was 18 it's like when something happens like when my aunt died I felt like I was going to cry and I wanted to but it's literally like when my brain just shuts down and doesn't let me cry or really express how I feel. Anyway about 8 months ago I seen something on tv psychedelic therapy and I had experimented with psychedelics but not in like 15 years. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time but for the next 8 months it was like everywhere I turned I was seeing something about psychedelic therapy. Then in march I was at my local krogers and I passed the magazine racks and I glanced down and seen the march issue of rolling stone and on the cover it said the psychedelic miracle so I stopped and stood there and read the article and it was good so I was debating on if I should try this. Then about a week later I checked the mail and that copy of rolling stone was in my mail box and it really tripped me out because I didn't have a subscription to any magazines period and after that I knew that god and the universe were trying to show me the way to heal myself and so I started researching PT and how to go about finding a dr that does this but I only found 1 and I had to provide my own psychedelic so that's what brought me here. Long story short I have been hunting ovoids and have had great success and taking them has helped way more than any drugs the dr prescribed. But I heard that don't MDMA ayahuasca or LSD were the ideal substances but I had no luck finding those but the ovoids are helping a lot.

I spent most of my child hood and teenage years and early 20's in bouts of depression often times sever, For some reason i always had a way to hide it from my loved one's due to me not wanting to upset them knowing how bad i felt. I was severely depressed and everybody thought i was really happy. This set up what seems to be a theme of overcoming everything pretty much by my self.  I can now look back on my life and connect all the dots and it all stats to make sense,I would not change anything but in the middle of the perceived horrible times i had no clue how any of it could possibly be for anything good.

I have got to the point where  i have now overcome so many obstacles that appeared to me at the time impossible to overcome, That i now somehow have a confidence anything that appears bad is actually just for my greater good and i don't realize it YET. And the key every single time has been surrendering the EGO, and plain and simply not worrying about anything. Basically just letting go. The more i let go and trust, the move things started to unfold, the more doors would open in equal proportion to letting go and surrendering the EGO.

I am finding my self now more and more in a place of not fighting the stream of life, but being more and more swept into its natural flow and power, Things are starting to become more and more effortless.

It sounds like you have arrived on the path and have have some meaningful synchronicitys. In my experience it just gets easier and easier from this point on, door's start opening and you begin going down unexpected paths to a better life.

Edited by BassBoom (05/16/17 08:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Extreme telephathic type experince! [Re: BassBoom]
    #24323839 - 05/16/17 10:12 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I hope that's what it is. I have addiction issues and am currently taking methadone and I also see 2 therapists but it seems like since taking ovoids that things make more sense. I have been trying to get ahold of  some dmt but can't ever find it some I think I am going to try to extract it. I keep hearing about ego death and that dmt is the spirit/god molecule I really think I could benefit from this. When I first started researching about psychedelic therapy I came across this 'spiritual resort' that cost  something like 4k for a 5 day retreat and they give you ayahuasca and then on the last day they give you ibogaine but I don't have money like that. Have you tried dmt? If so what was it like?

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Albus  Dumbledore

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24323846 - 05/16/17 10:17 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sounds like the your meant to do something great in your life and the universe is trying to lead you to whatever that something is.

In theory 'a coat of many colors' could be accomplished in a wide range of talents.

OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

Re: Extreme telephathic type experince! [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #24323900 - 05/16/17 10:39 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

True

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Albus  Dumbledore

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#24324360 - 05/16/17 01:52 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I have a vid I put together from stills that I grabbed during my brush with 'god's judgement'.  Hey, when this all leads to the theoretical :smile: telepathic collective experience know that it is coming from the inside as a form of inhabitance by etheric beings.  And it is coming from the outside as natural telepathy or what I call Christ or Christ Consciousness.  Never tell them, if you believe it, that Jesus or Lucifer has anything to do with mushrooms.  That is, to the normal Christian representatives in the spiritual domain.  They are a reflection of the Christian population's emotions and are hell to deal with.  Good luck.  And, think of meaning when watching these vids.  More power to you on you journey with these beings and their dual with what is otherwise God.  But the battle goes on God, Satan, Aliens, Medication, Meditation, Lucifer, Christ, Mushrooms or not.  I hope it all leads to something positive.  I know I didn't make the right choices when confronted by the orchestration.  Buckle up, as was said to me by the voices.  BTW, do you hear voices??

OfflineBassBoom
Stranger
    #24326089 - 05/17/17 03:16 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
You might find Robert Anton Wilson's - [url=https://www.google.com/#q=cosmic trigger pdf&spf=1494844072786]Cosmic Trigger[/url] suggestive that this experience is a product of the Sirrius connection, or you might put 'that' down to a coping mechanism.

I am not sure about a sirus connection at this point, But i have been reading a PDF version of this book since you recommended it, I have had numerous profound resonating experiences thus far and i have just had to pause my reading and come back here to comment after reading a part of the book just moments ago.

In a psychic reading, The author was told that he was in  in contact with a Higher Intelligence that was an evolved spirit of an ancient Irish bard.

Below is a passage from the book after that psychic reading.

Quote:

I happened to see the old movie, Harvey,
on TV a few weeks later, and began to notice that Elwood
P. Dowd, the hero, has the same relation with "Harvey,"
an invisible white rabbit, as any shaman has with his
"ally." I began to wonder if the author of Harvey might have
been an initiate of some witch-coven, Crowleyan lodge or
similar psychic group. At this point in the play, a character
named Wilson, learning that Harvey is a pookah, looks up
pookah in the dictionary. The entry begins, "A Celtic elf or
vegetation spirit of mischievous nature . . . " and ends, remarkably,
"and how are you tonight, Mr. Wilson?" The actor playing
Wilson dropped the book in shock, and I was a bit startled
myself.A bit later, Elwood has a long speech about Harvey's
ability to stop time and enter eternity.

This is exact same type of experience i had, The synchronicity and coincidence's were outrageous, Mine was more intense than the above experience mentioned in the book because while I had the same sort of experience as above i had it over and over and over on different TV channels non stop every time with specific direct multiple undeniable synchronicity.

At this point i am not even convinced that this has anything to do with any Higher Intelligence spirit of an Irish bard, or any other extraterrestrial for that matter ( although it could be who the hell knows)When you have such a mind boggling experience it changes your entire belief system and leaves you open minded to absolutely anything. All i know is i experienced the exact type of experience, Weather i did this somehow with my own imagination or my higher mind i am still not sure all i know is this really happened. 

What are the chances of being recommended this book and then reading that as well? Coincidence?

Note to self, Check out the old movie Harvey :smile:

Quote:

Kyshroomer19xx said:
Have you tried dmt? If so what was it like?

DMT is one drug i have not tried, As at the time i was looking to i had no access to it where i live. At this point i feel i have received so much information from my prior experiences i don't feel the need for any "extra" help "just yet" I feel like i still have some information to make sense of before hand.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
BTW, do you hear voices??

Nope voices are not something i hear.

Edited by BassBoom (05/17/17 03:26 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24326317 - 05/17/17 07:06 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Now that nothing can change our minds that God-like echelons exist, we can spend our time discovering just what our position is in that relationship.

OfflineBassBoom
Stranger
    #24326455 - 05/17/17 08:16 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
Now that nothing can change our minds that God-like echelons exist, we can spend our time discovering just what our position is in that relationship.

Pretty much this!

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24326675 - 05/17/17 09:58 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

It would be interesting to see what type of batter you choose to fry yourself in, whether you're a blue flower, a red flower or a white flower and what type of echelon specializes in each. revelation/10-10.htm

OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

#24327966 - 05/17/17 06:08 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Yea man you seem like you have a lot of things to figure out but obviously your being steered toward something I am sure it's going to be for your best interest. I am hoping to have a life changing spiritual experience like this I feel like once that happens I can beat this PTSD bull shit.

Buste_brown that is so true and if a lot more people lived life knowing this then the world would be a lot better in my opinion. It seems to me that a lot of people these days don't believe in god or I. A higher being and I really think that's sad I just don't see how you can look at the sky at night and not know that this is just some random thing that happened. Idk that's just my opinion and I can't talk to most of the people I know they already think I am crazy. Lol

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Albus  Dumbledore

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24329067 - 05/18/17 05:25 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It seems to me that a lot of people these days don't believe in god

There's no profit from people who believe in God, better to keep them frightened.

On the other side of the coin the fear of God keeps us pruning our ways while worrying that perhaps we actually are an "excrescence that cannot be improved".- quote from Mein Kampf

OfflineBassBoom
Stranger
    #24329170 - 05/18/17 07:03 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kyshroomer19xx said:
Yea man you seem like you have a lot of things to figure out but obviously your being steered toward something I am sure it's going to be for your best interest. I am hoping to have a life changing spiritual experience like this I feel like once that happens I can beat this PTSD bull shit.

Yeah i am still learning,understanding and realizing things on this journey as i go, I am not sure if we ever stop learning, but along my way i have have enough experiences that have taught me invaluable things, Which have formed into a vision, a dream beginning to be realized. The vision appears to have created it self from an accumulation of all my past experiences  since birth. Ie everything begins to make sense and nothing was ever a coincidence, every bad time and every good time.

I went into a deep depression after my first experience of the mind boggling synchronicity on my TV, I could not go to a doctor and tell them that basically i thought that my TV was speaking to me and i am now a depressed paranoid wreck, Because i know they would have sent me to a psychiatrist and no doubt diagnosed with with schizophrenia, Gave me some medication and i am quite sure that if i had had doctors and psychiatrists telling me i was indeed schizophrenic i would have most likely started to believe that my self and might have actually truly gone insane!. This was without a shadow of a doubt the worst time of my life, I remember thinking i would not wish this feeling on my worst enemy even if they murdered and tortured my entire family and to this day i feel the exact same way. This is how i knew i had truly hit rock bottom. The world was 100% hopeless a living hell, a real hell, This wasn't just a guy feeling depressed and sorry for him self, This was the epitome of hell its self.

What i didn't know at the time was this experiences would prove to be the catalyst for the greatest breakthroughs and life changing events that would happen later, and would not have happened if the previous experience's had not happened also. I can now look back at all the really rough times in my life and say the exact same thing for all of them with the upmost clarity. And this has built up a trust and confidence that now enables me to get through any perceived rough time in quick fashion,even to the point now something bad can happen and i can chuckle to my self knowing iv'e been here before something better is on the way.

It has become very clear to me that the key has every single time been letting go of the ego, ego death opens up door's that have always been there but the ego makes them invisible,  Once you start letting go and you notice the doors begin to open, It makes you want to let go even more, and then in my experience i have then been lead on an ever on going trail of breadcrumbs to some simply amazing divine experiences.

Edited by BassBoom (05/18/17 07:10 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24331996 - 05/19/17 03:36 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It has become very clear to me that the key has every single time been letting go of the ego,

I read somewhere that Sufi schools can be divided in this respect, with one denying the ego and another supporting the 'I' of individualism.

Variety in events, as to which aspect is dominant,  may depend on factors beyond our personal cognizance.`

Finally found it:

Unlike other Sufis the Shattariyya do not subscribe to the concept of fana (annihilation of the ego). "With the sect of Shattaris, the Salik (seeker, aspirant) descends, of himself, in his own knowledge - there is no annihilation of self with them". Link

Edited by Buster_Brown (05/19/17 04:43 AM)

OfflineBassBoom
Stranger
    #24332481 - 05/19/17 09:23 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
Quote:

It has become very clear to me that the key has every single time been letting go of the ego,

I read somewhere that Sufi schools can be divided in this respect, with one denying the ego and another supporting the 'I' of individualism.

Variety in events, as to which aspect is dominant,  may depend on factors beyond our personal cognizance.

I personally believe we can remove the negative ego while remaining individual and keeping our identity for me the ego has shown its self to be extremely paradoxical in this sense, the more i surrender it the more oneness i experience yet at the same time my sense of self worth and individualism appears to increase but in a non arrogant way, so in a strange sense its like the ego actually becomes even larger the more you surrender it. One could say that there is indeed negative aspect to the ego and also a positive one.

I just had to look up the definition of the EGO

"a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.

The Negative definition would be a self-esteem based on out side validation,how people perceive you, Possession of material objects, accomplishments etc.

The positive sense of self-esteem would come from within, its not dependent on outside validation, when i used to reside predominantly in the level of the negative ego, My sense of self worth and confidence came from outside validation, Trying to impress others, how others perceived me etc, This ment that there was a constant struggle to control circumstances and people, If somebody didn't respond the way i liked, My ego would not like it, sometimes this would lead to a game of one-upmanship, until i started to realize that this kind of behavior stemmed from insecurity, why do i need the validation of others to know i am already a worthy being?

Now This is where the paradox begins because when i began let go of the negative ego and stopped looking for outside validation, That was when i actually began to get the most validation from the outside, My sense of self worth increased and continues to do so at an accelerated rate the more i let my ego go. To letting go of the negative ego allows our inner light to shine by its self, no effort is needed, the human spirit is uplifted and it inspires others.
Letting go of the negative ego has opened up so many doors in my life that just like my experience with the synchronicity on my tv, there is zero doubt in my mind that it works because it has proven its self to me over and over again, often in times i have been confronted with seemingly impossible circumstances. Looking back i can connect the dots with perfect clarity.

The more i evolve tho the more i begin to think this is all just a part of the game of life, None of it is wrong per say, if anything all these aspects of life are needed to have the other aspects, You can't know what's good unless you have bad to compare it with, You can't have light without dark, Up without down etc.

I think it was alan watts who once said:

" Are we eating to live?, or are we living to eat?"

I believe we are living to eat. Eating your favorite meal when you are really really hungry is simply divine. You can not enjoy a good meal unless you are somewhat deprived of food first. The more hungry you are the more delicious the meal.

How can we know ultimate oneness without ultimate separation?

Edited by BassBoom (05/19/17 09:31 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24333109 - 05/19/17 02:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

How can we know ultimate oneness without ultimate separation?

Ultimate pain before ultimate pleasure? I don't subscribe to that philosophy.

If one did, a predictable result would be a paradigm run by sadists and masochists.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract