Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemusicisgood
student ofexperience

coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced?
    #2431408 - 03/14/04 01:28 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

hey, i was just kinda wondering what the most mind bending, thought provoking or coolest looking visualization you have ever experienced is. im new to this stuff, and have never hallucinated, just been messed up with a small dose of cubes. also, what substance were u on?
later  :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineinsano
Stranger
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: musicisgood]
    #2431418 - 03/14/04 01:32 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

On about 3.5g of dried cubes, I was laying on the ground staring at the tiled ceiling, watching the patterns and colors, and two eyes opened in the middle of it all, and two arms came out of the ceiling, and closed in on me. As they did, I could feel a tremendous amount of energy surrounding me, and an indescribable pulsating sound grew more and more intense until it all but disappeared.

it isn't much for most of the people here I assume, but it was pretty nuts for me.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2431424 - 03/14/04 01:36 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

1 gram dried ( cop. cyan. ) :
All the posters on my wall blended together, and then came closer and closer to me. Then I closed my eyes, and those posters went crazy behind close eyelids. Then I had some great philosophies about life in relation to those posters.
I never get strict hallucinations; it's always a complete package; like a mental process+ visual hallucination+ extreme sensations in my body...

:smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: boeha]
    #2431565 - 03/14/04 02:19 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2123966&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

It's almost impossible to explain the hallucination, but I'll give it a try. Two good friends and myself were sitting on a bench, smoking a huge joint after eating about 5 g of dried mush. Suddenly I lost touch with reality. I remember seeing the pattern of a face that was made up of many of my faces. Whenever I moved my head, the faces would rotate but still remain in the shape of a face. When I came back to reality my friends told me I was bashing my head into the picnic table :tongue: (I wasn't actually bashing my head, just touching the table).

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
    #2431651 - 03/14/04 02:58 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Well it wasnt on acid or shrooms it was on MG(which i dont do now)
Well anyways everyone says to stay away from mirrors while tripping but theyre wrong- for me. I like seeing myself and seeing into the mirror. I was staring into my pupils, like they were dialated some . they reminded me of tunnels and i was just staring and i had my hands around my neck and then my face and arms made a circle pattern with my green eyes part of it...
Then my face began to melt. like everyone always says, but it really happened. not for long tho.. See i havent had very many hallucinations

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2431700 - 03/14/04 03:17 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

My first trip and it was either on mexican or hawaiian cubes. I had the most spiritual feeling ever, it was summer in the forrest... set and setting was at its best...
I look up at the sky lying down in a dirt path and out of the blue sky comes this HUGE 3d "see through" (like glass see through) head which was the head of the statue of liberty and it was floating slowly down towards me hanging from a parachute, I noticed many smaller heads of the same kind floating towards behind the biggest one, but the coolest to look at was the bigges one, it would bulge up and relaese, contract and relase like a breathing bubble.
Have you ever seen how they draw faces for 3d video games for example? On computers, just alot of lines forming a 3d figure, thats how it was shaped out, but it just looked so perfect.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinegentledeadhead08
Kynd Folk

Loc: United States of America
    #2431750 - 03/14/04 03:36 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

watched fantasia (sp?)...changedd my life forever..thats all i havta say changed it forever

--------------------

I been thinking about the police Jelly filled for justice, please

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: gentledeadhead08]
    #2431762 - 03/14/04 03:41 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Could you elaborate?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2431791 - 03/14/04 03:57 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

I once went to Lollapalooza and hippyflipped(mush + E). It was my first time hippyflipping, as well as my first daytime trip. The coolest hallucination I remember from that was looking up at the clouds and seeing them swirl and dance to the music.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #2432098 - 03/14/04 05:50 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

The world spun out of control.. it felt literally like the everything was spinning around me (I was sitting outside) and everything was blurred out of my vision from the speed of the spinning.. anything more than 2 feet from me was totally immersed in the spinning speed motion blur... Everything was super bright, and if someone talked to me they became immersed within the visible world.. and I could see them without blur.. as soon as we stopped talking, they would swirl out of the clear world into the blur.. I tried staring at the ground to stop the spinning, but it was to no avail, the ground spun and spun and spun, even though i was standing on it.. motionless.. Then all of a sudden, it all stopped, and the ground became covered in a pattern.. it looked exactly like in videogames, how the ground is a repeating texture.. it looked normal.. but repeating.. Playing basketball, my friends kept turning into demons.. and the trees swaying nearyby in the breeze kept diping in and out of the sky.. peices would fly right off them.. like birds flying over them.. and reconnecting... fluid as water rippling in a pool..

The dealer said it was mush, but I have never to this day tripped like that. 0.7 grams of shrooms just don't cause what I experienced.

Offlineishotu1
    #2432170 - 03/14/04 06:12 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

On 5.5 grams of cubes i saw with my eyes closed. It wasnt like how u normaly see it was like a shadow world. i didnt close my eyes the entire trip after that.

Offlinedjsoy
seeks the truth!
Male

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: ishotu1]
    #2432244 - 03/14/04 06:35 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

2 hits acid, during the sunset, the clouds formed into the planet jupiter and set into the horizon. also watching stars dance around the sky like fireflies. fucking coolest visuals i've ever had

--------------------
"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. " - Dalai Lama

Offlinemusicisgood
student ofexperience

Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: djsoy]
    #2432267 - 03/14/04 06:43 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

wow... i cant wait till my first batch of cubes finishes up... im on the home stretch, i cant wait to have an experience like some of those...  :yesnod:

--------------------
im really just curious... i promise as soon as all the secrets of the universe are whispered in my ear by a jewish midget, riding a blue elephant, that i will discontinue my use of drugs. but not a second before the midget.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: djsoy]
    #2432354 - 03/14/04 07:18 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

djsoy said:
2 hits acid, during the sunset, the clouds formed into the planet jupiter and set into the horizon. also watching stars dance around the sky like fireflies. fucking coolest visuals i've ever had

i had something almost exactly the same. i might've repied to you saying this before. it was off 2 hits of some dragon blotter. the clouds then turned into tornados, and then a kaleidascope effect happened.

truely amazing

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2432366 - 03/14/04 07:22 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

craziest hallucination i've ever scene was while i was on LSD. I could have sworn i saw the colors of the rainbow
pouring out of my computers speakers and on to me. The next time i do LSD i am looking to take at least 5 hits
and that'll most definently make me see some pretty crazy shit.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineShroomInhaler
No, I don'tsmoke them! :P

#2433185 - 03/14/04 11:00 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

A couple weeks ago I took 5 grams of Cubensis and 1 gram of P. Azures. And of course I had my usual daily dose of a helluvalot of marijuana.
I was sitting in a carpeted room with some friends who were rolling some more joints. When I looked at the carpet (about 2 after ingesting the mushroooms), it seemed that milliosn of paritcles of dust were slowly floating off the floor. The dust would then form patterns, and eventually form objects. The most facinating object was a tulip-like flower that swayed back and forth. What was cool too is as soon as I moved my eyes and settled them on another spot on the carpet, it would all start over again. The mroe I concentrated on one spot on the floor, the more I hallucinated. It was great.

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: ShroomInhaler]
    #2433368 - 03/14/04 11:53 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Last night i saw skulls every where for a while, then i had calmed down( i was freaking cuz i was having a party and people who i dint know where showin up) and when i was calm i was sorta in super mario land.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

#2433546 - 03/15/04 01:04 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Maybe not my absolute craziest, but its a really cool one.
Where I usually trip there is this concrete path going next to a forrest parralell to the forrest and the patch of land between the path and where the trees start to grow I always see covered in mushrooms! Like mushrooms everywhere, and bushes and miniature trees in the forrest that are poking out are all full of life, moving and dancing and what not. I see this everytimes I trip there at night... in differant ways, but usually more or less the same.

--------------------

OfflineSquishySquid
Stranger
    #2433657 - 03/15/04 01:42 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

The coolest hallucination I've ever experienced was two days ago from smoking Salvia divinorum. I did a gravity bong hit of 10x extract (already high from weed). This wasn't the most enjoyable hallucination, but it was intense, beautiful, and baffling. Unfortunately, this description will be hopelessly lacking, because I can't even visualize it anymore beyond fragmentary images. Also its bizarre nature prevents it from being described -- there just aren't words for it. It will also be long (sorry). The actual experience lasted about 1-2 minutes.

After taking the hit, I sat down on the floor, and held it in until I started feeling weird (20-30 seconds). When I breathed the hit out, it started a strange time distortion, the hit didn't seem to be moving in the air. I started to get up, but could still feel myself sitting on the floor. I crawled up onto my bed, feeling my knee make contact with it, but still feeling myself sitting on the ground, as well as standing up (and establishing my balance, which was initially off a little). I was experiencing all my senses, but they didn't form a cohesive whole the way they normally do. I attempted to lie down, not entirely sure where I actually was, for I still felt all the sensations as before (sitting on the floor, getting up, breathing out the hit. I felt pins and needles all over my body. I was pretty scared at this point, because I didn't know which sensations were the present (real) ones, and which were the past. I kept trying to resist the hallucination (in retrospect, this was my mistake, because this was a cool hallucination). As I was lying down, the world fell away in strips, and rearranged itself into a kaleidoscopic pattern. First triangles, then hexagons. Every time I moved, it got more complicated. I tried to place the bamboo flute I had been playing on the ground beside my bed, but I ended up dropping it awkwardly on the ground with a convulsion-like movement(I looked later and found that it ended up EXACTLY where I originally wanted, though, balanced on a pair of jeans and parallel to the frame of the bed). I closed my eyes, but the visuals remained, growing more complicated and confusing with each breath, each beat of my heart, every little thing I did made it more chaotic. I opened my eyes again and saw my own eyes open, in each of the now tiny and innumerable hexagons, which melted into pure chaos. The only thing I could think to do was nothing, so that the hallucination would stop picking up steam. I tried to be still, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well, scared that I'd lose it completely. Suddenly I wasn't afraid anymore. It was still very chaotic and intense, and I was shaken, but my fear was gone, I knew I was coming around again. The world began to fall back into place. It was soon back to the point where I could function well enough to get up for a drink.

I have only done shrooms once, and they were incredible, but I never felt out of control or totally out of touch with what we call reality when I did them. I could will the hallucinations as I pleased. This experience was beyond my control (for a while). I'd keep going but this is dreadfully long as it is. Can anyone else relate to this kind of experience?

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2433821 - 03/15/04 03:11 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Tripping cacti, I walked to a friend's house. His roomate had a big "mandala" style tapestry on the wall, with circles inside of circles and such (maybe you know what i'm talking about... if not, don't worry you will someday). And they started revolving, in opposite directions, and taking on a third dimension out of and into the wall... it was really beautiful, it was like the circle of life showing itself to me. I sat on his couch for like 30 minutes, forgetting that I had meant to see what he was doing. When he came downstairs and saw me sitting on his couch he just started to laugh. That was my "favorite" visual ever.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds